Started on: 11-03-2006 09:27 AM
Replies: 33
Last post by: Uaana on 11-04-2006 07:04 PM
texasfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroClick Here to Email texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
WorldNetDaily? No thanks I live in reality. Might as well call it, delusional Republican propaganda outlet for people without critical thinking skills.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily

WorldNetDaily, also known as WND, is a conservative online news site, founded in 1997. It is considered one of the top online conservative news blogs.

You guys are gonna get slaughtered come Tuesday, so have your fun now I guess.

[This message has been edited by connecticutFIERO (edited 11-03-2006).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 341
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianClick Here to Email PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
lol - NICE

this also influences how I vote. The Bush - Kerry campaign. I was back-n-forth. couldnt really figure out which way to go. what sold me?
Hollywood $hitheads. No way am I gonna vote for the guy these clowns are voting for. People who are SSSOOO far from reality. WTF could they know. imagine taking political advice from P-Diddy. I voted Bush because it seemed the dumber you are - the more likely your vote was for Kerry. At least thats the way it seemed. I am not saying its true - and in fact - in hind sight, now I see how wrong this thinking was. But, this is why idiots shouldnt endorse a candidate. I excpect if idiots didnt endorse Kerry - he would have done better.
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageClick Here to Email Scott-WaSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Well imagine that all right... once again if you don't vote Republican your voting for terrorism... what a bunch of tools.

This comes up every federal election. "Don't vote Democrat, the sky will fall!"... Don't Vote Democrat, they'll raise taxes... so what if you vote them in because the party in power has shown no fiscal responsibility! They'll be worse... really! Don't Vote Democrat, they'll _________! Ignore that we've already done that to a level unprecidented... just believe us that they'll be worse.

Vote Republican! Vote for the Lesser of Two Evils! Ignore that we lie to you on a daily basis in our attempts at maintaining control... just believe this and vote Republican.
/end sarcasm

Vote Libertarian, or other third parties... stop playing their game.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2006 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
I get the same impression.

Got to admit, It worked once before and I don't think people are stupid enough to do it again... but then again...

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:
Well imagine that all right... once again if you don't vote Republican your voting for terrorism... what a bunch of tools.

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
Yup I hate it when posters use blog links to make a point. That said I think he is right on this and some of the withdraw support statements made by some of our government officials bring the point home.
I started a thread recently about this "Dems have a plan? or showing true colors" was I think the title. Iraq is a better place to fight this war than here and all this "pull the troops out" talk is fueling the enemies fire.

Seems to me that on the bright side that the Dems are only using this tactic to gain political advantage and if they were to win will simply come up with their own reasons to keep us involved over there, despite the rhetoric, they are not stupid (or they would be in the army and be there! hehehe). We are not going to pull out anytime soon regardless of who wins in this election cycle, Bush IS NOT RUNNING despite what you might have heard.

What I think is the real question is why these reporters are not taken to task when it comes to their contacts with these terror groups. What are they like neutral in this fight? protecting their source,,,,,,ooops already said who it is! With today's tech it should be very easy to get a location on them by any means they use to communicate with the reporters, might be another good reason for the wire tap.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 552
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonClick Here to Email rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
They will prob have presidential recommendations too for that election. Maybe a write in campaign for Sadam if he isnt hung Sunday.............
under8ted

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2006 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedClick Here to Email under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

They will prob have presidential recommendations too for that election. Maybe a write in campaign for Sadam if he isnt hung Sunday.............

Ah, Yes--a lesson to the world on how the USG treats the assets it has financed and built up. Same as Osama.

I'm freaking glad the USG isnt my friend---with friends like that. who needs enemies.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroClick Here to Email texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by connecticutFIERO:

WorldNetDaily? No thanks I live in reality. Might as well call it, delusional Republican propaganda outlet for people without critical thinking skills.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily

WorldNetDaily, also known as WND, is a conservative online news site, founded in 1997. It is considered one of the top online conservative news blogs.

You guys are gonna get slaughtered come Tuesday, so have your fun now I guess.

So, because the source is WND we're supposed to ignore the story? Well then, go here and watch the man in his own words. I'm sure you don't think CNN or YouTube is part of the "Right Wing Propaganda Machine".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZejOsH6OVs

Beginning in 1998 you can see video clips of Madaline Albright, Bill Clinton, Evan Bayh, Sandy Berger, Harry Reid, John Edwards, Joe Biden, and Hillary Clintion expressing their views about what we should do with Saddam. Surely, SURELY, they are not part of the a "Right Wing Propaganda Machine". Now they want to turn this conflict into another "Viet Nam". They want us to tuck our tails and "re-deploy to Guam", ala John Murtha.
So, with all these high profile Democrats comparing this conflict to Viet Nam, and their open statements, many of them quoted in the WND article, we're supposed to just "make nice" and put them in office?

http://politicalpartypoop.com/democrat-hypocrisy-on-iraq/
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroClick Here to Email texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:

This comes up every federal election. "Don't vote Democrat, the sky will fall!"... Don't Vote Democrat, they'll raise taxes... so what if you vote them in because the party in power has shown no fiscal responsibility! They'll be worse... really! Don't Vote Democrat, they'll _________! Ignore that we've already done that to a level unprecidented... just believe us that they'll be worse.

Vote Republican! Vote for the Lesser of Two Evils! Ignore that we lie to you on a daily basis in our attempts at maintaining control... just believe this and vote Republican.
/end sarcasm

Vote Libertarian, or other third parties... stop playing their game.

So that's the answer? 3rd party? All you "third party" types just climb to the bow of a sinking ship, plant the flag, and declare the problem solved?

What you don't realize is that the course of this nation will not be changed by a third party. Like it or not, the Left or the Right, Liberals or Conservatives, Democrats or Republicans, however you label them, will steer this country. They won't always be right. They won't always do what is best, but they WILL be in control until the "third party" presents a plan that the people of the US will accept.

The political map of this country is NOT purple. It is red and blue. Until you present a man and a plan that satisfies what the voting public accepts it will never happen.

When it is 4th and 97, and you are 18pts behind, and on your 1 yard line, a PUNT is a legal play. Instead, what you (third party voters) do is take the "moral high ground". I can see it now. Standing tall on a pile of discarded votes, head held high, arms crossed on a proud chest, and in your best Foghorn Leghorn voice you proudly proclaim, "Well, I'm not going to hold my nose and vote for the lesser of two evils". Hrrruummmpppph! Hrrruummmpppph! Hrrruummmpppph!

What you do instead is throw your vote down a toilet and allow the WORST of two evils to be elected. You've done it TWICE in recent years. Third party voters proudly lifted Ross Perot to the pedestal and offered HIM up for us. He ONLY ran because he hated George H. W. so much.

Well your votes were wasted, and Bill Clinton was elected with less than 50% of the vote. A woman chasing liar was allowed to take his band of merry theives into the White House for 8 years. He pointed his finger in our faces and lied to us. He went before a judge and lied again. He sold White House to drug dealers and to nations who seek to destroy us.

We are now embroiled in a conflict with murderous tyrants who have proven they want to kill us and destroy our culture, partly because of who was elected in 1992, by the "third party".

Thank you very much
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
He called both Democrats and Republicans "agents of the Zionist lobby in the U.S."

Abu Abdullah commented once Democrats are in power "the question is whether such a courageous leadership can [withdraw]. I am afraid that even after the American people will elect those who promise to leave Iraq, the U.S. will not do so. I tell the American people vote for withdrawal. Abandon Israel if you want to save America. Now will this Happen? I do not believe it."

Still Jihad Jaara said the alternative is better than Bush's party.

"Bush is a sick person, an alcoholic person that has no control of what is going on around him. He calls to send more troops but will very soon get to the conviction that the violence and terror that his war machine is using in Iraq will never impose policies and political regimes in the Arab world."

interesting.
PFF
System Bot
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroClick Here to Email DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:

What you do instead is throw your vote down a toilet and allow the WORST of two evils to be elected.

No matter how much you dislike it, it is every Americans right to vote for whoever the hell they want. This gives them (like you) the right to complain when things don't go their way.

As for 8 years of Clinton, they were the best 8 years I have had for my situation financially and so forth. Since GW's been in I've lost 10% of my pay to his overtime law, my tax return has been cut by almost 60%. As for Clinton's lying, no it wasn't right, but on the other hand they were questions that never should have been asked as they were absolutely none of our business. Quite the quandry.

D@mn I hate politics and always say I'm never going to post, oh well. Feel free to chew me up as most of you guys do in these trach cans.

Dan

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 11-04-2006).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:
No matter how much you dislike it, it is every Americans right to vote for whoever the hell they want. This gives them (like you) the right to complain when things don't go their way.

Dam straight! and well said.

As for 8 years of Clinton, they were the best 8 years I have had for my situation financially and so forth. Since GW's been in I've lost 10% of my pay to his overtime law, my tax return has been cut by almost 60%. As for Clinton's lying, no it wasn't right, but on the other hand they were questions that never should have been asked as they were absolutely none of our business. Quite the quandry.
Dan

Well in fact it was everybody's business! Consider that he lied to a grand jury was impeached and disbarred from ever practicing law! If the Dem goons had not protected him in a VULGAR SMIRKING LOCK STEP he would have been kicked out of office. Now think for a minute of how absolutely important it was for him that NO ONE should find out about this that he would jeopardize everything? What else would he or did he do to keep his dirty secret! that my friend is a national security liability!

Oh but since you some made extra doe it's all just fine huh? No quandary if you look at the facts.

edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageClick Here to Email edheringSend a Private Message to edheringDirect Link to This Post

...my tax return has been cut by almost 60%.

Wait, your tax RETURN has been cut? What about your actual taxes?

The tax return is money that you overpaid the government. You basically let the US gov't borrow money from you for free because your tax withholding was too high.

Overall it's better for you to owe money at tax time rather than be owed money.

The tax return being smaller is probably a result of the actual taxes being smaller.

Ed
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroClick Here to Email DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
edit: Nevermind......Politcal threads aren't worth it.

Dan

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 11-04-2006).]

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterClick Here to Email ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:

So that's the answer? 3rd party? All you "third party" types just climb to the bow of a sinking ship, plant the flag, and declare the problem solved?

What you don't realize is that the course of this nation will not be changed by a third party. Like it or not, the Left or the Right, Liberals or Conservatives, Democrats or Republicans, however you label them, will steer this country. They won't always be right. They won't always do what is best, but they WILL be in control until the "third party" presents a plan that the people of the US will accept.

The political map of this country is NOT purple. It is red and blue. Until you present a man and a plan that satisfies what the voting public accepts it will never happen.

When it is 4th and 97, and you are 18pts behind, and on your 1 yard line, a PUNT is a legal play. Instead, what you (third party voters) do is take the "moral high ground". I can see it now. Standing tall on a pile of discarded votes, head held high, arms crossed on a proud chest, and in your best Foghorn Leghorn voice you proudly proclaim, "Well, I'm not going to hold my nose and vote for the lesser of two evils". Hrrruummmpppph! Hrrruummmpppph! Hrrruummmpppph!

What you do instead is throw your vote down a toilet and allow the WORST of two evils to be elected. You've done it TWICE in recent years. Third party voters proudly lifted Ross Perot to the pedestal and offered HIM up for us. He ONLY ran because he hated George H. W. so much.

Well your votes were wasted, and Bill Clinton was elected with less than 50% of the vote. A woman chasing liar was allowed to take his band of merry theives into the White House for 8 years. He pointed his finger in our faces and lied to us. He went before a judge and lied again. He sold White House to drug dealers and to nations who seek to destroy us.

We are now embroiled in a conflict with murderous tyrants who have proven they want to kill us and destroy our culture, partly because of who was elected in 1992, by the "third party".

Thank you very much

A-****ing-men!

Testify brother!
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 552
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonClick Here to Email rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I made lots of money with both Regan and Bush. Lost my ass with Clinton...luckily I had enough savings to work thru it. ...and I dont have a single government contract.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterClick Here to Email ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I look at my Social Security annual report (you know, the one that is sent to you each year to tell you about your contribution levels) anyway, 1982-1992 I have great income despite being a full time student until 1987. 1993 was a bad year. 1994-1997 were tough years. 1998-2000 were DESPARATE years. 2001-2006 (exception of 2002, post 9/11 was really bad!) were BOON years.

Seeing a trend?

The problem is lazy people can vote too. If some liberal tells them that they deserve their share (even if they don't work for it) and they will get it if elected, the fool gets into office and what about the lazy people who put him their?.....they are still lazy people.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 11-04-2006).]

Slater_334

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slater_334Click Here to Email Slater_334Send a Private Message to Slater_334Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Well in fact it was everybody's business! Consider that he lied to a grand jury was impeached and disbarred from ever practicing law! If the Dem goons had not protected him in a VULGAR SMIRKING LOCK STEP he would have been kicked out of office. Now think for a minute of how absolutely important it was for him that NO ONE should find out about this that he would jeopardize everything? What else would he or did he do to keep his dirty secret! that my friend is a national security liability!

Oh but since you some made extra doe it's all just fine huh? No quandary if you look at the facts.

I dont think you understand his point. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN COURT TO BEGIN WITH. Who cares about who someone sleeps with? Does it really make a difference in your life if the president has a cigar fetish?

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterClick Here to Email ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slater_334:

I dont think you understand his point. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN COURT TO BEGIN WITH. Who cares about who someone sleeps with? Does it really make a difference in your life if the president has a cigar fetish?

I don't think YOU understand the point. The President was on trial for sexual harassment and his sexual relations with other women are relevant to the charge. What do you suggest we do the next time a sexual predator is brought into a court room and claims that his sexual desires are irrelevant to the case? Drop the gavel and say, "Oh well, I guess he's right. Drop the rape charges and send the victim home"?
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerClick Here to Email jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Clinton was neither charged, nor tried for sexual harrassment that I'm aware of.

John Stricker

Originally posted by Toddster:

I don't think YOU understand the point. The President was on trial for sexual harassment and his sexual relations with other women are relevant to the charge. What do you suggest we do the next time a sexual predator is brought into a court room and claims that his sexual desires are irrelevant to the case? Drop the gavel and say, "Oh well, I guess he's right. Drop the rape charges and send the victim home"?

PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterClick Here to Email ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

Clinton was neither charged, nor tried for sexual harrassment that I'm aware of.

John Stricker

Paula Jones
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageClick Here to Email UaanaSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slater_334:

Which shows hes a dumbass, all he had to do was plead the 5th.
What got lost in this mess was all the whitewater etc he and "Hopeful 08" were involved in.

People like conspiracys, fine.. if you can believe that it was a secret plot to crash planes into buildings, you can believe the Clinton WH traded secrets to China for trade deals, Clinton sold favors, Clinton was a rapist, Gore/Clinton sold votes to the chinese

Crap.. not conspiracies.. that stuff is documented

BTW, think most powerful men are kinda pervy.. but most are smart enough to keep it out of the office.
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Paula Jones

Never produced any evidence or charges, nor did it ever make it to court liar. Liar liar pants on fire.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterClick Here to Email ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Never produced any evidence or charges, nor did it ever make it to court liar. Liar liar pants on fire.

Sigh, charges WERE brought. It DID make it to court. The suit was dropped by the plaintiff when Clinton paid her off.

Is your memory THAT weak? Or just "selective" like with most liberals?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/pjones/pjones.htm

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 11-04-2006).]

jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerClick Here to Email jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Which criminal CHARGES were brought? Paula Jones SUED Clinton for sexual harrassment, but those aren't criminal charges and that's exactly what you were talking about or at least attempting to lead people to believe. Sexual harrassment is a criminal offense and there was never enough evidence to bring criminal charges against him. Paula Jones was a money grubbing gold digger looking to make her payday regardless of Clinton's actions if they were appropriate or not.

Everybody here knows that I'm no fan of Bill Clinton but he was never CHARGED for sexual harrassment in any criminal court and he was never TRIED for it as her claims of sexual harrassment never made it to trial because it was first dismissed and later settled without trial.

John Stricker

Sigh, charges WERE brought. It DID make it to court. The suit was dropped by the plaintiff when Clinton paid her off.

Is your memory THAT weak? Or just "selective" like with most liberals?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/pjones/pjones.htm

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroClick Here to Email texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

"After Ms. Jones filed the lawsuit, the attorneys for President Clinton moved to delay any proceedings, contending that the Constitution required that any legal action be deferred until his term ended, an issue ultimately decided against the President by the Supreme Court of the United States in its decision of Clinton v. Jones, 520 U.S. 681 (1997). Following the Supreme Court decision allowing the Jones lawsuit to proceed, pre-trial discovery commenced in which various potential witnesses were subpoenaed for information related to the Jones incident and, over objections of the President's attorneys, Mr. Clinton's alleged sexual approaches to other women. On April 1, 1998, Judge Susan Webber Wright granted summary judgment in favor of President Clinton, dismissing the Jones suit in its entirety, finding that Ms. Jones had not offered any evidence to support a viable claim of sexual harassment or intentional infliction of emotion distress. Ms. Jones appealed Judge Wright's decision to the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, but before a decision on the appeal was rendered, Ms. Jones and the President settled the case on November 13, 1998."

Excerpted from: http://www.eagleton.rutgers.edu/e-gov/e-politicalarchive-Clintonimpeach.htm

Why did he choose to settle the case?

From the same document:

"The Senate voted on the Articles of Impeachment on February 12, with a two-thirds majority, or 67 Senators, required to convict. On Article I, that charged that the President "...willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury" and made "...corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence" in the Paula Jones lawsuit, the President was found not guilty with 45 Senators voting for the President's removal from office and 55 against. Ten Republicans split with their colleagues to vote for acquittal; all 45 Democrats voted to acquit. On Article II, charging that the President "...has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice"..., the vote was 50-50, with all Democrats and five Republicans voting to acquit."

To important notes on this: 1: Clinton is a liar. He lied to his family. He lied to his country, even his 'constituents'. 2: Why will Democrats accept a liar as their leader. On Larry King's program Dan Rather said, "Yes, Larry, I think a good man CAN lie". He went on to prove he didn't have a problem with untruth by his actions in the 2004 elections.

Why are Democrats not willing to throw a fellow Democrat under the bus when they commit these acts? They were willing to throw Lieberman out because he supported Bush on Iraq but they laud a man like Clinton.

What really upsets me is that "moderate", "middle road" Republicans split with their party and voted to acquit. That's the problem with the middle of the road, yellow stripes and road kill.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterClick Here to Email ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

Which criminal CHARGES were brought? Paula Jones SUED Clinton for sexual harrassment, but those aren't criminal charges and that's exactly what you were talking about or at least attempting to lead people to believe. Sexual harrassment is a criminal offense and there was never enough evidence to bring criminal charges against him. Paula Jones was a money grubbing gold digger looking to make her payday regardless of Clinton's actions if they were appropriate or not.

Everybody here knows that I'm no fan of Bill Clinton but he was never CHARGED for sexual harrassment in any criminal court and he was never TRIED for it as her claims of sexual harrassment never made it to trial because it was first dismissed and later settled without trial.

John Stricker

I never said it was a CRIMINAL trial.

It was a CIVIL trial.

You know, like OJ didn't really "kill" anyone but he was charged with deprivation of civil rights in civil court and found guilty.

Sexual harassment is a crime, whether brought in a criminal or civil court makes no difference. If you are subpeonad to testify in such a case you MUST show-up and you MUST tell the truth. Clinton was ALLOWED (by the courts) to testify via video link and deposition in which he LIED under oath.

that is the point.
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
Didn't care then, don't care now. Clinton didn't get us stuck in Iraq and **** up getting Bin Laden in Tora Bora. Clinton also isn't running for anything.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroClick Here to Email texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

Didn't care then, don't care now. Clinton didn't get us stuck in Iraq and **** up getting Bin Laden in Tora Bora. Clinton also isn't running for anything.

Yeah, but a lot of those who supported his lies ARE. You remember Al Wannabee Gore holding Clintoon's hand in the air and proclaiming him to be "THE GREATEST PRESIDENT WE'VE EVER HAD".

They still use him on the campaign trail and they are drooling over Hillary, and it ISN'T her sexuality. Just who do you think WILL be president if she gets elected?
connecticutFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post
All your talk is meaningless, I'm focused on crushing you on Tuesday. Then we'll start dismantling all the shitty legislation you created in the last 12 years. Then we'll start grooming our next presidential candidate to understand your slime machine and the media bias against all "weak knee'd liberals", and learn to attack first and to destroy your credibility with the public. Just like *gasp* Clinton did. Then we'll win the presidency and get the country back on track.

Then you guys will start your slime machine back up and find a reason to destroy our president. Will it work this time? I don't know.

[This message has been edited by connecticutFIERO (edited 11-04-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
jstricker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerClick Here to Email jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
If you think there's no difference between civil and criminal trials you are woefully misinformed.

I can bring a civil suit against you for pedophelia if I want. I won't win, but I might make your life enough of a living hell that you buy me off. Does that part sound familiar?

Like I said, I'm no fan of Clinton, but you are being disingenuous at best.

John Stricker

I never said it was a CRIMINAL trial.

It was a CIVIL trial.

You know, like OJ didn't really "kill" anyone but he was charged with deprivation of civil rights in civil court and found guilty.

Sexual harassment is a crime, whether brought in a criminal or civil court makes no difference. If you are subpeonad to testify in such a case you MUST show-up and you MUST tell the truth. Clinton was ALLOWED (by the courts) to testify via video link and deposition in which he LIED under oath.

that is the point.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearClick Here to Email fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

All your talk is meaningless, I'm focused on crushing you on Tuesday. Then we'll start dismantling all the shitty legislation you created in the last 12 years. Then we'll start grooming our next presidential candidate to understand your slime machine and the media bias against all "weak knee'd liberals", and learn to attack first and to destroy your credibility with the public. Just like *gasp* Clinton did. Then we'll win the presidency and get the country back on track.

Then you guys will start your slime machine back up and find a reason to destroy our president. Will it work this time? I don't know.

If the Demos win, the economy will TANK. I can only PRAY for a miracle that keeps the god%^#@ liberals out of power.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2006 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageClick Here to Email UaanaSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

If the Demos win, the economy will TANK. I can only PRAY for a miracle that keeps the god%^#@ liberals out of power.

No Bear, it will better for you.
They will repeal the tax cuts, put your employer out of business, and sustain you on min wage provided via welfare provided you're a drunk or drug addict.
So when your employer goes out of business because they cant afford global "something" just show up to the welfare office drunk and claim you have an addiction.

I'm kinda looking forward to Dem control of the house/senate and president.. (many of them have claimed this is a lock)
I'll be able to quit my job, show up to a welfare office and claim 75%, well figuring in my travel and local costs makes more sense for me to stay at home and be "drunk"

Crap..Kerry isnt running.. um can a Gov do all this? or will they just raise more taxes for a bloated teachers union?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock