Started on: 11-01-2006 03:45 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Falcon4 on 11-02-2006 12:46 AM
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
The pip server may be a little flaky for the next day or two which may affect images uploaded between Oct 30 - Nov 03. We are in the midst of a server migration.

I just updated the nameservers to point to the new server so any images updated the last 2 days wouldnt be there yet. I am copying them over right now.

PIP now will be on a 100 MBPS connection instead of the 10 MBPS connection it previously had..

Since the nameservers were just updated, it may take up to 24-48hrs to be fully propergated to everyone.

Thanks Jason

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

PIP now will be on a 100 MBPS connection instead of the 10 MBPS connection it previously had..

Wow, now, all the pics of Fieros will move FASTER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:
Wow, now, all the pics of Fieros will move FASTER!

maybe a little faster.. lol

I just did another mirror incase any files were uploaded while it was propergating (6 were)
Falcon4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2006 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
I guess this isn't the proper place to spread the word about my little corner of the web

... Well, I guess I just did. lol. Hope ya's don't all mind, but I've been putting all my images up on my own site and linking up the large thumbs in my posts. Hey, when you've put a whole year of work into building a decent site, and almost nobody but you are using the thing, you tend to use it every chance you can get! Haha...

GL with the server... I got tired of maintaining my own server a few months ago. It tends to get annoying after a while! LOL!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2006 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon4:

I guess this isn't the proper place to spread the word about my little corner of the web

... Well, I guess I just did. lol. Hope ya's don't all mind, but I've been putting all my images up on my own site and linking up the large thumbs in my posts. Hey, when you've put a whole year of work into building a decent site, and almost nobody but you are using the thing, you tend to use it every chance you can get! Haha...

GL with the server... I got tired of maintaining my own server a few months ago. It tends to get annoying after a while! LOL!

Hi,

Not a problem at all Easiest way to get lots of traffic? Keep the url in your sigs on all the sites you visit.. The pip I host currently has about 6GB of files online

I ran a few image hosting script sites over the past year, they tend to take off pretty quick once the name gets out there.

Servers... yep they can be fun .. I am putting another into service within the next week and maybe 1 more after that before the end of the year..
Jason

[This message has been edited by isthiswhereiputausername? (edited 11-02-2006).]

Falcon4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2006 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Direct Link to This Post
LOL! Well, according to sig rules, it'd be pretty bad to link to other sites in your sig... erm... wouldn't it?

Otherwise I'd use this Userbar I made (along with the F-16 one)

------------------

'87 Fiero GT, Automatic, 153k miles, stock everything, just trying to make it all work again. :D

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock