Started on: 10-31-2006 08:11 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: connecticutFIERO on 10-31-2006 03:58 PM
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
I'm a centrist. That's because the right will screw you over for profit, the left on principle, the top because it's the natural order of things, and the bottom because they got to do it to somebody to survive. The forward and backward, i.e. the progressives and the reactionaries are utopians, pure and simple; they just disagree on whether Eden is around the next bend or the last. The only sane place left is the center.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Sounds reasonable.

I wonder how long it will be until some extremist shows up and disagrees?
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Sounds reasonable.

I wonder how long it will be until some extremist shows up and disagrees?

I love it. Cover your bases before hand so if anyone disagrees you can say "I called it"..
Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkDirect Link to This Post
Is that yours or is it a quote? Doesn't matter; I'm saving it to my list of worthy quotes...

Ryan

------------------
86 Fiero GT
-Stage eleventy billion...(pieces, that is!)

04 Mustang Cobra
-K&N FIPK
-DiabloSport Performance Tune
-MGW T-56 Shifter

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
More and more people are starting to see the truth I have noticed.
More importantly more of the people that see it for what it is are actively speaking out.

------------------
What a POS

Originally posted by under8ted:
Timothy McVeys only crime was only using one truck.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I'm a centrist.

I've known many centrists. Some centrists are friends of mine. And based on your many posts here on PFF, you, sir, are not a centrist. Either that or Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney are pacifists and I'm a raving liberal.
connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

I've known many centrists. Some centrists are friends of mine. And based on your many posts here on PFF, you, sir, are not a centrist. Either that or Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney are pacifists and I'm a raving liberal.

Thank God it didn't have to be me to point that out. I'm like target practice around here for them.

Does this mean you have left the dark side Wichita? Darth Neo Con is a very powerful force you know.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock