Started on: 10-20-2006 06:45 PM
Replies: 27
Last post by: carnut122 on 10-23-2006 04:57 PM
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Wicked!

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2006 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Bad to the BONE!

I wish he would have made the grill look a little more like a tombstone, though.
That, and some spider-web fenders!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 10-20-2006).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2006 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
I love everything but the radiator casement.

The front view is just so cool.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
I could picture that bike is some B grade horror flick. It looks cool.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

The only problem is, what does it look like when there's a guy sitting on the bike? I mean, does it look like the dude is... ummm, "riding" the skeleton from behind (if you know what I mean)?
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

The only problem is, what does it look like when there's a guy sitting on the bike? I mean, does it look like the dude is... ummm, "riding" the skeleton from behind (if you know what I mean)?

Hehe, I also considered that angle. But you would have to give it a female name or call it a ***** a lot or something.
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post

gives a whole new meaning to the term "skull f**ked"!!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

Hehe, I also considered that angle. But you would have to give it a female name or call it a ***** a lot or something.

... or maybe put a long, blonde wig on the skull.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 10-21-2006).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Patrick

36239 posts
Member since Apr 99

Okay, I can sleep better now...

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
I can't tell from the pictures, is that a 4 cylinder car engine with a carb on it that he used?

That is a cool bike, wonder if he put a headlight in the skull. Be cool to see that lit up at night.
Devotshka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DevotshkaSend a Private Message to DevotshkaDirect Link to This Post
what kind of douchetard would spend that much effort and skill (radiator housing being ignored) into a build and put a car tire on the back?! He'll get what he deserves the first time he tries to turn it.
PFF
System Bot
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
the radiator lookes obnoxiously large and crooked
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Wait 'till Paulie Jr. sees this! Of course it'll be HIS idea for Halloween bike!

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 10-22-2006).]

isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
not much room for gas..

nice except the rims and fenders.

I would have done more a color theme, like maybe a red or blue frame with the skeleton and a completely black engine so the sketeton stands out more from it.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringDirect Link to This Post
Defintely a good job of fabrication.

But man--don't run into anything. The spine would rip off your scrote!!!

Ed
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Jake, that was my original idea, but it still seems a little too creepy.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2006 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Jake, that was my original idea, but it still seems a little too creepy.

Just call it Necrophilia
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2006 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Not going anywhere soon..no chain!!!
Nick
Ithappens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IthappensSend a Private Message to IthappensDirect Link to This Post

Wow! That is hot I must say......mmmmm
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Rumor, where did you dig that thing up???

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Cool. At least he knows his anatomy. I'd say that patient is has Kyphosis, hehe.

Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Devotshka:

what kind of douchetard would spend that much effort and skill (radiator housing being ignored) into a build and put a car tire on the back?! He'll get what he deserves the first time he tries to turn it.

I don't see where that's a problem, as long as it's a radial tire (can you even buy bias-ply tires anymore???). The Boss Hoss, a bike with a Chevy 350 V-8, which I've ridden (a friggin' blast!) several times, has a car tire on the back, and it doesn't feel any different than riding a Gold Wing or Electra Glide.
http://tinyurl.com/y3oshn
(Other than the fact that when you sit at a stop light blipping the throttle, you can FEEL the torque from the small-block rocking the bike from side to side, and, of course, the horsepower!)
Cool bike...I'd put a Hillary mask on the skull...either Hilary Duff, or Hillary Clinton, depending on my mood, lol...

[This message has been edited by Vonov (edited 10-23-2006).]

Wolfhound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
Vonov, You could put a bush mask on it but that would make it inherently unstable.
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Devotshka:

Between those raked forks and how low/wide the radiator and other hardware sits, do you really think it matters? It obviously isn't intended to be a corner-carver; the rear radial should do just fine.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Do the eyes light up for night time driving?
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wolfhound:

Vonov, You could put a bush mask on it but that would make it inherently unstable.

You could put an Al Gore mask on it too, but then it'd only run on biodiesel...
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2006 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
I looked at it again, the exhaust is appears to be at such a height that the rider would be sucking a lot of fumes. I know that it's pointe outwards, but the wind doesn't know that.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock