Started on: 10-20-2006 02:06 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: LoW_KeY on 10-21-2006 12:39 AM
LoW_KeY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
Ok I'm curious, I've been thinking hard about this. I told a friend I would like to move, but it's not your every day job offer. I still have to do the testing, but I got offered a job at General Mills, you know the cereal people for their yogurt plant Yoplait.

If you haven't noticed the auto industry sucks big ones right now. I'm iffy on my job working that and a part time at Meijers. I got one killer deal on my rent spacious place for $450/month including everything. Would require me to move, not unless I want to drive 70 miles a day 1 hr drive there (ewww)

I'll start off at a buck less then what I'm making right now 12.75. I plan on going in with a boat load of questions on hours etc. It said requirements are to work overtime etc. I'm looking for something steady then do still plan on college.

just looking for some advice. I'm torn between 2 boats, move out of state or go for this and General Mills isn't the auto crap. So not unless I know something about them being like the auto places, I don't picture this one falling apart.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
when you get there do me a favor, smack the little skateboarder kid in the head that does the go-gert "yogert in a back comerccials" he has been asking for it for like 7 years now.
fierodog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodogSend a Private Message to fierodogDirect Link to This Post
I would take the yogurt thing. I just left a said big stable company to go to a little mom and pop 10 yr old business. The big place manufactured stuff that I see china taking over in the next 10 years. The place I went to is said to be unstable but I don't see china in the mix of this line of work. So far no regrets less per hr but they pay for all medical. So i still come out ahead.
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2006 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm...thinking twice about being a male nurse eh?
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2006 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FrugalFiero:

Hmmm...thinking twice about being a male nurse eh?

nah still want to go that route just need income for college

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock