Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Be honest: did you stay awake for the woot-off?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Be honest: did you stay awake for the woot-off? by Cliff Pennock
Started on: 10-13-2006 04:19 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: mtncrasher on 10-13-2006 08:52 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
For some odd reason, I'm pretty sure FieroRumor knows what I'm talking about.

But I'm also sure there are others. Anyway, so far I only got the 250Gb Seagate HD (refurb (rox0rz!)). I'm still waiting for the Bandolier of Carrots.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mtncrasher

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
Woot-off? Sounds almost like a dog show to me! If you include FieroRumor in the post I feel like I might be a victom of brainwashing. Carrots? Never knew the bunny rabbit was the main man for the fiero forum!

In all regards I have no idea what you are talking about and just felt like I could comment on the toppic. I might be homeless but I still have a life.

P.S. Living in a toyota is horrible, thank god my fiero entine blew before all this all happened!!!!
G.

EDIT::::::::: What does " Bandolier " stand for????????

[This message has been edited by mtncrasher (edited 10-13-2006).]

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Huh? woot-off?

I have seen this really dumb video on the net about hamburgers and woot beer. I'm guessing that is not what you are talking about.
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
woot.com

I like the eclipse keyboard
SonataInFSharp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SonataInFSharpSend a Private Message to SonataInFSharpDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I were in bed by 7:45 last night, but we didn't fall asleep until 10. I guess we missed it.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
A Bandolier is basically a belt or a star that holds ammunition. I first learned about 'e when I was a kid, and I had one that held Star Wars figures.

Cool site! (woot)

I didn't know about woot, I have been Augging my bleeding brains out lately.

Cliff, did you know that 508 image on the front page has no "Large" Pic? It's 404 , I tell ya!

Wow, I LOVE the "what is woot" area.

http://www.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx#q16

Don't like what you bought? Sell it on Ebay.

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 10-13-2006).]

Flying Pony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Flying PonySend a Private Message to Flying PonyDirect Link to This Post
K...this section from the "What is Woot" page is probably my favorite one.

"Will I receive customer support like I'm used to?
No. Well, not really. If you buy something you don't end up liking or you have what marketing people call "buyer's remorse," sell it on eBay. It's likely you'll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle. If the item doesn't work, find out what you're doing wrong. Yes, we know you think the item is bad, but it's probably your fault. Google your problem, or come back to that product discussion in our community and ask other people if they know. Try to call the manufacturer and ask if they know. If you give up and must return it to us, then follow on to the next FAQ entry. "

I especially love the line "If the item doesn't work, find out what you're doing wrong."

Awesome site. This is the first time I've heard of it. When I first saw the word Woot on this topic I was thinking on-line PvP. WOOT!!!
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
I got our Roomba on the last woot off!!
mtncrasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
set the woot page as my "home"

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock