Started on: 10-07-2006 06:01 AM
Replies: 25
Last post by: 84fierotrevor on 10-09-2006 08:10 PM
firstfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroClick Here to Email firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
I gotta say ...I bad mouthed it for not having diesel or Paul walker in it but it was pretty damn Good! I liked the guy they had replace him...I think asian women are the most beautiful in the world so that certainly helped that they were half naked every where! Hot cars...and the racing wasn't half as unbelievable as the first two. Although that never really bothered me..it is a movie after all. I'm not a big fan of drifting but it made for some cool scenes...I give it a must see for car fans!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mtncrasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherClick Here to Email mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
pretty good review. I liked the movie myself.
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroClick Here to Email firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
I bashed it pretty good befor I even saw it...when your wrong your wrong and I was definitly wrong. The trailers didn't do it justice..they made the movie look like it was going to be really lame.
5.0Vert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 5.0VertClick Here to Email 5.0VertSend a Private Message to 5.0VertDirect Link to This Post
When I eventually get around to seeing it, it'll be entertaining. I'm not going to go watch it expecting to see anything realistic( the first two movies really made that apparent), and I'll get a good laugh out of it.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageClick Here to Email UaanaSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Fun to watch.. but you don't try and outrun anything in a drift car.. they are set up to go sideways and be half out of control
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiClick Here to Email LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Vin WAS in it, what you talking about.
Wht&BluGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wht&BluGTSend a Private Message to Wht&BluGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 5.0Vert:
I'm not going to go watch it expecting to see anything realistic( the first two movies really made that apparent)

Actually they had professional drifters doing most of the scenes (most of the views outside the cars look good, but once the do that in car view it you can really tell its computer generated).

Originally posted by Loki:

Vin WAS in it, what you talking about.

I thought it was pretty cool that they had him in there at the end. They could have done without using bow wow or whatever his name is.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorClick Here to Email 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
are you kidding me? i thought the first was the most relestic. it was about la street racing.
number 3 was faker then one but not as fake as two.
racing down that mountain in the shelby gt 500 with a skyline engine. (thought it was a 240 engine but it is a skyline engine)
they where taking corners so stupid fast. and then it went from computer generated to real and the transition was so fake it made me feel bad for the movie.
and then the worst part of it all was in the begining when there about to fight. and the hot chick is like. Me why don't you guys race............(long pause) for me. cheesest line in a movie ever. that has never happend at any race every, what kind of chick would offer herself as a prize? and then the little home depot kid, or home improvment or whatever went from being a high school jock to being a crazy guy willing to kill his girlfriend over a race. sorry all I heard about this movie was how it was going to be the most relistic one yet. and I can belive trucks getting robbed by jumping thru the window moving more then i can some high school girl offering to be the prize of who wins a race. in a street race. anyone here that has been in a real fight before knows that if 3 jocks are gonna kick ur ass and u show them u have a wrench in ur hand they ether A still all kick ur ass. or B call you a pussy for having a wrench. and then when u put it down they all beat ur ass. they dont all stop suddenly. and no one "setteles it on the street" if someone is pissed off enough to pyshicaly attack you there not gonna feel good after they out accelerate u in a faster car.
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroClick Here to Email firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

are you kidding me? i thought the first was the most relestic. it was about la street racing.
number 3 was faker then one but not as fake as two.
racing down that mountain in the shelby gt 500 with a skyline engine. (thought it was a 240 engine but it is a skyline engine)
they where taking corners so stupid fast. and then it went from computer generated to real and the transition was so fake it made me feel bad for the movie.
and then the worst part of it all was in the begining when there about to fight. and the hot chick is like. Me why don't you guys race............(long pause) for me. cheesest line in a movie ever. that has never happend at any race every, what kind of chick would offer herself as a prize? and then the little home depot kid, or home improvment or whatever went from being a high school jock to being a crazy guy willing to kill his girlfriend over a race. sorry all I heard about this movie was how it was going to be the most relistic one yet. and I can belive trucks getting robbed by jumping thru the window moving more then i can some high school girl offering to be the prize of who wins a race. in a street race. anyone here that has been in a real fight before knows that if 3 jocks are gonna kick ur ass and u show them u have a wrench in ur hand they ether A still all kick ur ass. or B call you a pussy for having a wrench. and then when u put it down they all beat ur ass. they dont all stop suddenly. and no one "setteles it on the street" if someone is pissed off enough to pyshicaly attack you there not gonna feel good after they out accelerate u in a faster car.

I'm sure you speak from experience from being the guy who got his asked kicked. lol
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorClick Here to Email 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firstfiero:
I'm sure you speak from experience from being the guy who got his asked kicked. lol

acctualy when i posted that i wasn't speaking from any experince, but in highschool once I was sticking up for a friend that was sticking up for a mentaly challanged kid. and we got in a fight and he got beat down, after lunch his friend will "captian of the football team" and 3 of his friends on each side of him standing there. slamed me repteably into a locker and I new better then to throw a punch back and end up with alot of broken bones I couldn't have done anything against just him let alone plus 3 of his friends.
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroClick Here to Email firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
I think I just expected this movie to be so shitty that when it wasn't it seemed better then it probobly was.
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorClick Here to Email 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

I think I just expected this movie to be so shitty that when it wasn't it seemed better then it probobly was.

i expected shittyness too. but man the race for the girl thing was the cheeseyst line ever. like as if it was from a prono or somthing.
i smiled when i saw vin in the end of it tho didn't expect that. hope if they make a 4th he is in it as the main star
Ithappens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IthappensSend a Private Message to IthappensDirect Link to This Post
That movie makes me horny =)

I must say that Mustang was pretty F****** hot!!!

I was really pissed about the ending though...I really wanted to see the outcome of it! I hope they make another one just so I can watch that =)

[This message has been edited by Ithappens (edited 10-07-2006).]

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2006 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
funny thing about the 1st one. (i haven't seen the second two). what were they stealing off those trks? stereos, tv's, electronics? there are far, far more valuable products to be stolen. we used to haul morphine. baby formula used to be a hot product, probably still is.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 341
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianClick Here to Email PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

I think asian women are the most beautiful in the world

just so ya know: most asian women are NOT very good looking.
they have ackward bodies - tho the smallness makes it cute sometimes
very often have VERY bad teeth - snarled & lopsided
rarly get past a a-cup.
and the hair, well - it always the same
much of what draws alot of guys is that its something different, and, we see the cream of the crop.
beleive me, once you go there, and are in a endless sea of asian women, you'll see what I mean.
yes, there are are awesome asian women - but they are actually pretty rare, just like any other group of people.
think of how much of the population of the earth is asian, then think of how many hot asians you've seen - you'll see the ratio is actually silly low.
but yes - the hot ones are dang fine

oh, and just for fun:
Q-how you name a asian baby?
A-drop silverware, and the sound it makes is the name
ping-pang-ding
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroClick Here to Email firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pyrthian:

just so ya know: most asian women are NOT very good looking.
they have ackward bodies - tho the smallness makes it cute sometimes
very often have VERY bad teeth - snarled & lopsided
rarly get past a a-cup.
and the hair, well - it always the same
much of what draws alot of guys is that its something different, and, we see the cream of the crop.
beleive me, once you go there, and are in a endless sea of asian women, you'll see what I mean.
yes, there are are awesome asian women - but they are actually pretty rare, just like any other group of people.
think of how much of the population of the earth is asian, then think of how many hot asians you've seen - you'll see the ratio is actually silly low.
but yes - the hot ones are dang fine

oh, and just for fun:
Q-how you name a asian baby?
A-drop silverware, and the sound it makes is the name
ping-pang-ding

Gee really ...thanks for pointing out that not every asian woman is a beauty queen. oh Yea and nice joke Mr. racist.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 341
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianClick Here to Email PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

sorry....my daughter is very jealous of asian girls, so I need to remind her of this all the time....
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorClick Here to Email 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
lol, the above 3 posts are hilarious.

evelyn dick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for evelyn dickSend a Private Message to evelyn dickDirect Link to This Post

lol, the above 3 posts are hilarious.

ummm... interesting thats for sure.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sostock:

funny thing about the 1st one. (i haven't seen the second two). what were they stealing off those trks? stereos, tv's, electronics? there are far, far more valuable products to be stolen. we used to haul morphine. baby formula used to be a hot product, probably still is.

Just out of curiousity what would the most valuable truck load be? Cigarettes would be pretty valuable too right?
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorClick Here to Email 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:
Just out of curiousity what would the most valuable truck load be? Cigarettes would be pretty valuable too right?

gold? duuh!
PFF
System Bot
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageClick Here to Email AusFieroSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

gold? duuh!

I think he means ones not accompanied by 357 guards.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorClick Here to Email 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

I think he means ones not accompanied by 357 guards.

silver?
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroClick Here to Email firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
Truck full of hot asian girls..apparently there's only like one for every million asian girls so that must be more rare then something like gold.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageClick Here to Email pokeyfieroSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Gee really ...thanks for pointing out that not every asian woman is a beauty queen. oh Yea and nice joke Mr. racist.

Well I'm a racist too cause that was damn funny. So are you!! "Gee really" HA HA

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorClick Here to Email 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:

curiousity huh? i have a feeling some truckers are gonna get robbed and a fiero with a giant gecko on it is gonna be spoted fleeing the scene of the crime.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock