Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  What would happened if you needed lawyers to date?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

What would happened if you needed lawyers to date? by paulcal
Started on: 10-05-2006 10:15 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: under8ted on 10-06-2006 12:25 PM
paulcal

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2006 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogirls-mom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Off topic a bit, but how is the getting to know your daughter going?
under8ted

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2006 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post
Here is exatly what happens...........

http://www.dailyutahchronicle.com/media/storage/paper244/news/2005/02/08/Opinion/Dating.Contract-856111.shtml?norewrite200610060913&sourcedomain=www.dailyutahchronicle.com

And just so the juniours dont feel left out, here is a contract for parents.......

http://www.kidscontracts.com/html/dating.htm

Somehow, I'm starting to think lawyers and thier world have overrun our lives, and I'm starting to think (ok, I started 20 years ago) that summary execution vis lynch mob is a fit ending to a lawyers life.
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by under8ted:

Somehow, I'm starting to think lawyers and thier world have overrun our lives

Is it the lawyers' fault, or the public's fault?

A career as a civil attorney is only as lucrative as it is, because it has become socially acceptable to deny all responsibility, push the blame on to someone else, and assign a dollar value for pain/suffering/embarassment/inconvenience/etc.
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
that was damn funny
under8ted

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2006 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dguy:

Is it the lawyers' fault, or the public's fault?

A career as a civil attorney is only as lucrative as it is, because it has become socially acceptable to deny all responsibility, push the blame on to someone else, and assign a dollar value for pain/suffering/embarassment/inconvenience/etc.

That sounds suspisiosly like the same justification a herion dealer or a pimp uses to defent thier choice of proffesion.
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by under8ted:

That sounds suspisiosly like the same justification a herion dealer or a pimp uses to defent thier choice of proffesion.

It depends upon how you view it, I guess. I look at it as a crime of opportunity. Trust me I'm not defending ambulance chasers and their ilk, but it's easy to see that for any opportunistic student of civil law there's a frigging gold mine out there.
under8ted

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2006 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post

It depends upon how you view it, I guess. I look at it as a crime of opportunity. Trust me I'm not defending ambulance chasers and their ilk, but it's easy to see that for any opportunistic student of civil law there's a frigging gold mine out there.

There is a gold mine out there flying cocaine up from south amrica.......and its even easier than the law scam.

Most pilots wont do it (me included), But then most asswipe-horse-farmers who can fly a plane are smart enough to know right from wrong

guess they dont teach law school anymore.
under8ted

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2006 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post

under8ted

1108 posts
Member since Mar 2006

PSST---------I'm signing off the net now, and was only joking. Since you know the law, and i can fly-----what say we get rich together ???

ROTFLMFAO

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock