Started on: 09-29-2006 09:37 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: slade1274 on 09-29-2006 10:37 AM
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2006 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Dear PayPal Member!

Having provided the constant support and check of your billing data on file with PayPal we managed to discover a little error in it. You can use you card only for the purpose of identification, the charge at will is impossible. This very type of user’s identification lets PayPal store a safe place to make a purchase, manage the verification of your account data. Setting up a seller account needs valid debit or credit card and verification of account data. In case of automatic payments the charge of credit card usually lasts 5-7 days after getting the invoice. Confirm the necessary information. Mind that your account can be invalid for non-payers and your responsibility may include costs accepting.

Click here to receive access to confirmation page

Be sure, you’ve made right choice paying attention to this matter. Sorry for any inconveniences but we would like you to understand that it is just a safe way of your account protection. Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account.

Nice try.

Not.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tutnkmn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2006 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account.

The real idea: "This is a way for us to get your money to buy more stuff with which to attack your home."

Sorry, Muhammad, not today!

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 09-29-2006).]

slade1274

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2006 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slade1274Send a Private Message to slade1274Direct Link to This Post
Oh, so pi$$ed and ashamed at the same time... I got hooked yesterday for the first time, but didn't get reeled into the boat. I'm selling a motorcycle on ebay right now and if a bidder asks a question, they send you an email to respond. I got two legitemate questions and then a third. I thought nothing of it since I hadn't seen this one before and did the classic click to reply and logged into ebay on THEIR server. Noticed about 5 seconds too late......
Right to ebay I went to change my password. I hope they didn't have instant download capabilities of my info because they had my password for about 1.5 minutes untill I changed it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock