Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  fat free pringles (not for the faint of heart)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

fat free pringles (not for the faint of heart) by mysticfire6602
Started on: 09-18-2006 06:37 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: fierohoho on 09-19-2006 04:53 AM
mysticfire6602

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2006 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Direct Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2006 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
Hhahahahahahahahahahahhahah

Anal leakage!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

For real it sucks that stuff will run right past go, park place and jail and stain your shorts.
The Poopsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PoopsmithSend a Private Message to The PoopsmithDirect Link to This Post
I thought they discontinued using that olean stuff many years back. I remember when there were lots of chips that had that stuff inside and this used to be a hot topic. That article was halarious though I think it's pretty gross to eat a full can of Pringles a day I would have recomended an organic potatoe chip. I bought a bag from a natural food store I forget the brand but those were flippin amazing SO crunchy and SO well flavored it was awesome.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2006 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
Heh, the "Poopsmith" answers a thread about "Anal Leakage"!
HeHe!

Dang, I need a life!
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post
That was the first thing to make me laugh hysterically for the first time in my past miserable week.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
Oh, I read the posting on craigslist, that was kinda funny,
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

Red88FF

7793 posts
Member since Jan 2006
Hey dudes, not funny. I ate a SMALL handful of Lays chips a couple of days in a row with lunch about 2 1/2 years ago and was very very ill as a result. The Olean name was new then, what was it originally? Olestra? can't remember. I was at the doctor, bed ridden for days, and in pain you would not believe! could not eat and only small amounts for weeks after. I went from 200 pounds down to 180.
There was absolutely no warning on the bag as to what might happen or that the Olean was in fact a new name fore the same stuff that literally crippled (for life) a bunch of children on it's first go around. Removal of bowels and lengths of intestines.
The stuff is basically polyester and it shut down my system.

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Oh crap, I was laughing so hard I was crying.

That's funny right there.

Thanks.

Steve

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock