Started on: 09-17-2006 03:09 AM
Replies: 47
Last post by: FieroRumor on 09-23-2006 02:01 AM
wkayl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
A good man died on the mountain on Saturday, Sept 16th. He loved the outdoors, hunting, camping, and boating. One of his favorite pastimes was riding his ATV’s in the mountains. He also had made several trips to Moab. Saturday he was enjoying life to the fullest with his 2 brothers and their friends near Breckenridge. After 4 hours of enjoyment, the Lord decided to take him home. I was by his side when he was called home. He is now with his mom and dad. Rest in Peace Clenten Kayl, Jr, my brother.

------------------
...Perfection....Where have you driven yours?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he passed away peacefully.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2006 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. Nothing can hurt him now.Only those left behind.I hope the wonderful memories you have will ease the hurt in you, and his family.God Bless.I am glad you care enough about us, to want to share your grief here.
R.I.P.
Nick and Ellie.

------------------
fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Growing old is harder than growing up.
Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..
Yahoo messenger:nickcannspain
MSN Messenger-nicholascann@hotmail.com

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for your loss, RIP
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post
Man, that's tough. I'm glad you were with him at that moment. Vaya con dios.

------------------

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
OMG, I'm so sorry for your loss. You and yours will be in my thoughts.

I cant think of a better place to meet my end though.
Somewhere I love, with people I love.

May he rest in peace.

JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post
Our prayers go out to your family.
Truly sorry for the loss of your brother.
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
im so sorry for your loss
wkayl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Here is a picture I took about 1 hr before the accident. After this picture, we went into a high mountain cabin. We spent about 45 min in there shooting the bull. The accident happened about 5 min after we left the cabin.

tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
You and your family are in my prayers. He is with the Lord now and I am sure he smiles down upon you.
PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post09-17-2006 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
OMG it was in an accident? Didn't realise that..OMG...
Nick

------------------
fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Growing old is harder than growing up.
Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..
Yahoo messenger:nickcannspain
MSN Messenger-nicholascann@hotmail.com

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
He went with his boots on, I'm sure that was the way he wanted it. From what you said he sounded like that type.

My condolences.

------------------
technology is great when it works
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Wow Wayne! Such a tragedy. But as you say, he was doing what he loved and died in a beautiful place he loved. Those last 45 minutes you spent with him are priceless. I just looked at his website that is linked from your site. He leaves a beautiful family behind. My prayers to all of you in the days to come. As Nick said above, his pain is over. It is those of you he leaves behind that are doing the hurting now. I'm a believer that you will see him again in time. I hope that can give all of you at least some comfort.
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Peace.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
My sorrow and condolences as well. Prayers for those that lost him.
You wrote that well.
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2006 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperDirect Link to This Post
May his friends and family keep him in their hearts and minds always; and in that way shall he live on. There's never a good time to pass, but it sounds like as good a place as any.
wkayl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
I finally got some sleep last night. On Saturday I had gotten up at 4:30 to get down to Denver so we could get into the mountains early. My little brother, 2 of his friends and I loaded up and went to an area just east of Breckenridge, Co. We then rode up to Georgia Pass. He had spent Friday night on his mountain property near Jefferson, Co. He then met a friend of little brother’s and another couple. They all rode up from the other side of Georgia pass. After riding for 3 hrs in off and on snow, all of us spent about 45 min in a mountain shelter cabin having lunch, a beer, and talking smart. We left the cabin where 1 couple (his wife was getting too cold) and another guy went back down. 5 min later little brother rode up a step, but not so steep hill. This hill hade been ridden by them several times. I had been over it last year, just one of those places where you put it in 4-low and just go. Then my older brother took off. I was about 20 yards behind him. He came to a fork in the trail and don’t now if ye hesitated or what, but it was like watching a movie. It just started coming in the front. He looked like a statue on it, never letting go of the handle bars. It flipped onto it’s back, completely covering him.(those familiar with ATVs he was riding a 2005 Polaris Sportsman 500). After flipping on its top, wheels and on it’s top it stopped. I nailed mine and was by his side within 1 min. I just expected him to get up and say “F***, why in the he** did I do that?” I told him hot to move. Then I noticed he was unconscious. I thought, “This is serious”. He was face down, head turn to his left. He has a street bike style full face helmet. The visor was open about 2”. He had no cuts, but when I looked at him I knew it was very bad. Little brother’s friend and I knew we had to do something so we had turned him over and started to remove his helmet. I was just starting CPR when little brother got there. We were on the phone with 911. After 10 min it was impossible to continue CPR (any EMTs will know why). The EMT sad it looked as if he had a basal skull fracture (official report was “hinge fracture” at the base of the skull). We covered him with my jacket, and extra sweater we had along. We spent about 15 min deciding what to do next. Little brother handed me a beer and we toasted our brother. He lived life to the fullest. Little brother’s friends went back down the mountain to get the truck as far back as they could. Little brother and I spent the net 15-20 min alone with him on the mountainside. We prayed. After that, all the time was mechanical, doing what needed to be done when search and rescue arrived. I got his ATV started and rode it back down the mountain, met with authorities, filled out reports. After all this, the Chaplin drove us around the mountains to get is truck. Little brother had to break the news to his wife over the phone. We thought we should tell her in person, but the Chaplin said she needed to know, as we were 2 hrs away and news like this spreads quickly.

I don’t think I have to go into any more family stuff, but to say it is a great loss. I am now the elder in our family and am ready to step into his shoes. Please click on this link ( http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_4353831 ) and read Denver Post article on some of his life in Denver.

Thank all of you for your prayers and condolences.

[This message has been edited by wkayl (edited 09-18-2006).]

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Great article. Sounds like a man that lived life right. He worked hard to get ahead and made something to be proud of. Sounds like a very well respected and liked man.
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about your loss..

Our prayers are with your family.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Wayne,

My condolences to you and your family. Your story brought tears to my eyes.
I'll pray for y'all.
PFF
System Bot
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Wayne, you and your family...and your brother's family...will be in my thoughts and prayers.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wkayl:

...Little brother handed me a beer and we toasted our brother. He lived life to the fullest. ...We prayed.

I'm so sorry for your loss - I'm glad to hear that he went doing what he loved, and surrounded by family & friends.

Our Peace & Prayers be with you...
Kekipi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KekipiSend a Private Message to KekipiDirect Link to This Post
I an so sorry for your loss, My nephew died on a quad two or three years ago. 12 years old in Steam Boat Springs, he left the camp site late to get firewood went down a steep trail hit the bottom, the quad flipped on him crushing his chest. My brother found him. Again I'm so sorry for your brother, sounds like you were close.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
When the possibility or probability of the death of someone we love is first brought up we will not accept it,it is human nature to oppose such a thought.When a loved one is lost due to an accident we don't have that time to accept it and it can be much harder to finally accept as fact.The only part of your tragedy that helps is you were there and know there was no suffering by your brother.You don't have to want to believe his passing was peaceful you know!God bless your families.
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
sounds like he left earth in just about the best way possible for him.
just maybe a little too early.
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
our condolensces. May you remember & celebrate the person he is.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I am terribly sorry for your loss. It does sound as if he went exactly how he would have wanted to.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
My sympathies...

The article mentioned he was married for 34 years.
That alone speaks volumes for the quality and character of your brother.

Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkDirect Link to This Post
Prayers and condolences to you and your family. It sounds like things are as good as they can be...I'm glad you posted this, because maybe someone here is dealing or will deal with a similar loss. You are an inspiration, as it sounds like your brother was (and continues to be). God bless.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
Oh Wayne, I'm at a loss for words, I don't think that I can add aything to what's allready been said. I'm so sorry for you and your family.

Joe
PFF
System Bot
Fieros_Forever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieros_ForeverSend a Private Message to Fieros_ForeverDirect Link to This Post

I lost my Mother a little over a year and so I know how you must feel. It saddens me when someone looses a family member.

If you talk to him as I still talk to Mother, tell him to say hello to Vivian. She will be the one telling everyone how lucky they are to be there, and keeping things stirred up. I still miss her dearly.

My most sincere and heartfelt condolences. PM me if I can help in any way.

-Bobby

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. We just lost a close friend yesterday but she lived a long full life. It is harder to hear of these things.

~Jen
Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
Condolences

Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineDirect Link to This Post
On behalf of MHFs your friends and Fiero enthusiasts along the Colorado Front Range,
Condolences on lost your brother Clenten Kayl. If you should need us, please call on us.
KlingonFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KlingonFieroClick Here to visit KlingonFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to KlingonFieroDirect Link to This Post
Wayne, There are no words.

My most sincere Condolences

-Don
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
even tho its already been said a bunch of times, im so sorry for your loss reading this brought major tears to my eyes! i hope your/his family can keep their heads up and remember the good times! ill keep prayers for you close to my heart! ~much love
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Wayne,

First let me say how sorry I am to hear about your brother. You can never prepare yourself for something like that. As many people have already said, at least he went doing what he loved with the people he loved. There's a lot to be said about that.

Also, I am a stone's throw away from you! I bought a townhouse in Loveland just a little north of where you live. I have been meaning to touch bases with you for some time now, I'm sorry that it is under these circumstances.

Take care and please LMK if there is anything I can do (I mean that).

Mike

------------------

countach711

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Direct Link to This Post
Hi Wayne,
Christina alerted me to your loss, for which I was very sorry to read about. It is always tough when you lose a loved one. God Bless.
John
Unltd1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unltd1Click Here to visit Unltd1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Unltd1Direct Link to This Post
Very sorry to hear of your loss

If there is anything I can do for any of you.. let me know..

Peace be with you all.

-Darius
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock