A beautiful place to die by wkayl
Started on: 09-17-2006 03:09 AM
Replies: 47
Last post by: FieroRumor on 09-23-2006 02:01 AM
buger_57

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buger_57Send a Private Message to buger_57Direct Link to This Post
Life Should Be Lived Doing What You Love

My Condolences and Prayers are with You and Your Family
IP: Logged
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about your loss, my condolences to you and your family.
Fastkx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastkxSend a Private Message to FastkxDirect Link to This Post
My prayers are with you and your family. sorry to hear of your loss.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of you're loss.

------------------

"Anyone can make a copy of something, it may look good but it ever is the real car. Make something from your imagination, something unique, something nobody has, anything is possible and, ideas can be a reality."

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Just checking in to see how you are doing Wayne.
You holding up okay?
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Wayne,

I'm not sure how I missed this thread. Words can't express my heartfelt sympathies that go out to you and your family, as well as your brother's family. This is so sad, to be doing what you love and have it take your life. You will be in our prayers and thoughts. That is a great article about your brother. Although he was taken from you earlier than you ever expected, his story should be an inspiration to the people that say "I Can't......". Obviously, he could, and didn't lose his dignity or soul doing it.

John Stricker
wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

John Stricker

Thank all of you for the kind words. John, one of his biggest loves was the Denver Broncos (his oldest daughter went to the game on Sunday in his jersey for him). Everyone sayes he carried that last field goal throught the uprights to win the game. He told of the story many times of driving his motorhome to Kansas City in all their orange and blue. He said the Kansas City fans treated them very well with good natured ribbing.

We went up to his mountain property yesterday and drank the rest of his Bud Light (a couple each). He has several horse drawn equipment their and his passtime was giving tours to "city slickers" as to what each did. Yesterday I gave the tour for him (with a Bud in hand).

[This message has been edited by wkayl (edited 09-22-2006).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2006 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Very, very sorry to hear the sad news about your brother.

-FieroRumor
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock