Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I know this is old but where is the plane (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
I know this is old but where is the plane by proff
Started on: 09-16-2006 07:24 PM
Replies: 91
Last post by: Scott-Wa on 09-22-2006 08:46 AM
fierokid1985

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierokid1985Send a Private Message to fierokid1985Direct Link to This Post
I was talking about flight 93, not the twin towers. As the officials claim it hit soft dirt and burried itself.
IP: Logged
under8ted

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2006 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post
If you can find a pic, an ATR 72 went down in Icing conditions near pitsburg in the mid-90's. (I'm on dial-up so surfing pic libraries is out of the question)

EXTREMELY similar impact scenario to flight 93.........vertical descent from 7000 feet into a field. The ATR left a whopping big hole, bits of aluminum scarred for a square mile, and a literal biohazard zone with the bodily parts and fluid. Its only 1/2 the size the Boeing---which would mean flight 93 would leave twice as much mess and a hole 4 times as big. Thats simple physics.

Since it didnt, it wasnt a boeing. SOMETHING evidently hit that field, but not a 7-anything-7.

[This message has been edited by under8ted (edited 09-19-2006).]

fierokid1985

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierokid1985Send a Private Message to fierokid1985Direct Link to This Post
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
The first video is fake. The second one, well I got to the part where they said "It was like a crusie missle"... i clicked stop, mabye 3 seconds into the video. Its obvious that whoever made that video is a dumbass, and whoever believes it is also. It's people like that that take quotes and make them somthing they are not. The video just said "It was like a cruise missle with wings" the whole quote is
"I looked out my window and I saw this plane, this jet, an American Airlines jet, coming. And I thought, 'This doesn't add up. It's really low.' And I saw it. I mean, it was like a cruise missile with wings. It went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon."

DUHHHHH

He said plane, then jet, then American Airlines jet.. how much more specific can he get? I didnt even watch the third video because the first two made me sick enough......

Originally posted by proff:

CHECK THESE VIDEOS OUT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fws4RxWtnOg&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfGb6UbVYyo&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEscc6p4C5o

proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
please see the 3rd and the 4th stored on your tube
and listen with interest
yes i know the massive loss if life is the worst thing i have ever seen.
But
they talk about the plan to bring the towers down and that it was NOT a passanger plane. Talking about the blue circle on the outside of the plane, Cargo planes
i don't live in the USA so I wouldn't feel the same way as you Americans do
I can watch this with interest.
what about the explosions before the plane hits the towers?
the towers were brought down by planed explosives
Who brought down the building next to the towers, it contained all those top FBI documents
There really is more to this that the authorities tell you
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by proff:

please see the 3rd and the 4th stored on your tube

uh.?
proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
If you do watch these videos
you will see other videos links on the right of the screen, parts 1 to 6 of the same subjects

it all makes me wonder .
sometimes i think i am lucky i don't have to deal with this type of event happening in the country you live in.
Aussies don't have as much pride in our own contry as you Americans have in your country.
don't get me wrong we do try to look after Australia but if 911 happened here , there would be the emotional concern that i have seen in the USA.
If howard was killed, not alot of concern, yes another murder but thats all
Hope that doesn't happen cause i don't want Kym Beasy to run the country
But i do see security at the airports is alot tighter here and in the USA you could say transport wooden items [not in cary on baggage] but as larger baggage.
Not here in Australia
thats just one example.
others are type of food are other examples.
here No food from other counties comes into Australia all.
If it has an expiry date , it doesn't enter Australia
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
If you believe it is impossible that your government or people in control of the government could do this then you will never look at evidense with an unbiased veiw.
One thing is for sure. If it was done then it was done very badly. There are too many holes and peices that don't fit. Horrible cover up job and very poorly planned. It is as if they/someone threw this together very hastily.

I don't know what happened but I would not put it passed people in power to do such a thing as a matter of fact I know there are people that would. Remember people are expendable to the ones that look at the big picture too hard.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Go there are some idiots around. Read this one I found on a site where they are pretty much claiming to be experts on the matter.
I believe the white laser dot on south wall of WTC2 is from a real, if small, cruise missile that was travelling inside the hologram of a Boeing 767-222. The cruise missile somehow, using a flash or energy weapon, forced its entry through an approx. 99 foot wide entry hole (Boeing 767-222: 156 foot wingspan). Then inside the tower, nearly one second after passing through the wall, it detonated its missile charges like another missile did at north tower and the Pentagon. The Pentagon crime scene clearly shows a missile hole but not a plane hole
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
This entire thread is laughable.

On the one hand, you give the US Govt (or SOMEBODY) so much credit for being so smart, so sly, so perfectly planned, that they can bring down 4 airliners, a huge NYC complex, bomb our own military headquarters, and blow up (for some reason) an airliner full of people, all while blaming it on some other group, and all without being caught for 5 years.

At the same time this same Govt can't capture/kill BinLaden, couldn't do a decent evacuation of New Orleans as a hurricane approached, and can't whip down a rag tag bunch of terrorists in Iraq.

Which is it, conspiracy whackos? Is our government filled with brilliant, stealthy, perfectly planned operations and leaders or is it (more likely) populated with regular people that win some and lose some? You can't have it both ways.

John Stricker
PFF
System Bot
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Isn't a cruise missile inside a hologram easier to believe than the eye witness reports of thousands or witnesses and live video of the events?

No... dang?

I was sure our government had the technology to make perfect holograms of aircraft screaming into buildings that would fool thousands of eye witnesses with the sight and sound, and faked all those people that never came home from those fake flights, and faked the bereaved relatives that talked to the fake victims of the fake flights.

They must have been using the invisible airplane they got when Wonder Woman was cancelled, it only took them this long to complete the plot because they've been trying to find that plane for decades, and once they found it they couldn't see the damn controls to fly it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock