Started on: 09-15-2006 08:38 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: pavo_roddy on 09-16-2006 06:08 PM
pavo_roddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2006 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

While I don't have driving ambition the book yet!! I am almost willing to bet that someone here has it!! hehe.... Or maybe the lucky person to answer the question I have is more of a nutjob fan than I am!!

In the following link it takes you to mclaren cars .com the f1 roadcar gallery, the 6th pic there, counting from the top left, then the top right, is a pic of a red creme silk color that I would like to know the name of.........??? Are you that nutjob??

edit: to add link....... http://www.mclarencars.com/cars/f1_gallery.htm

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 09-15-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2006 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post
I didn't even know about that site, so you're more of an expert than I am.

Thanks for that link.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2006 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Its only my favorite car, ever. I want one so bad, I figure if I whore myself out to ugly chics at $10 a piece, I'd only have to sleep with about 120,000 girls. . . If I get one every night, I'll afford it right before my 329th bday. . .
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2006 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Its only my favorite car, ever. I want one so bad, I figure if I whore myself out to ugly chics at $10 a piece, I'd only have to sleep with about 120,000 girls. . . If I get one every night, I'll afford it right before my 329th bday. . .

That's great and all but how much are you going to have to spend on alcohol to be able to stomach said "less-than-desirable" women? lol You may get $10 for pimping yourself to her, but what if you have to down a twelve pack first? Might want to ho yourself out to wealthy ugly chics instead. Just remember though, ugly chicks are like mopeds. They may be fun to ride, but you don't want your buddies to see you with it. lol j/k Man! I can be mean sometimes.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 09-15-2006).]

MclarenF1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2006 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MclarenF1Click Here to visit MclarenF1's HomePageSend a Private Message to MclarenF1Direct Link to This Post
Mclaren F1? I guess you could consider me a fan of ginormous proportions. Now to go back and actually read your post. I am too trying to get ahold of Driving Ambition. I almost got an owners manual off ebay, but then the price went a little to high for me. Go to automotiveforums.com and go to the Mclaren F1 forums and look for a guy named Peleton25. He knows everything there is to know about them. First chance I get at buying one of those badboys I'm going to jump on it. I'm 16 so I got a while to save up some money.

[This message has been edited by MclarenF1 (edited 09-16-2006).]

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2006 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post
HI all,

The book, driving ambition, are suppose to be up on the UK amazon for 40 pounds, or about 75 dollars......Suppose to be in new condition too!!... Haha, I can't even afford that right now......

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock