Started on: 09-07-2006 09:14 PM
Replies: 47
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 09-12-2006 09:24 PM
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
Tommorrow I go in at 10:30am to get done, wife and I are done having kids. NO SCAPEL... its some kinda untrasonic/laser type of method, im not exactly sure just that its not a scapel and im getting a little nervous tonight.

I will keep you all upto date on my progress.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
It's not all that bad ... I had it done like 10 years ago after we had our 4th (all were planned). Worst part was where they go through and sort everything out so to speak, and kinda clamp it in place where they want it.... part that really sucked was they did that BEFORE administering the anesthetic. But who knows, that may have just been some sadistic Navy doctor thing.

Rich
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Are they just going to tie it off? I heard that there was a way to redirect the "flow" so it exits the body in the bowel so you don’t build up and explode
Scott-Wa

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
There is also a potentially reversible method if you want that option.
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
Just make sure after to have your count checked before you and your wife do the nasty cause my friend just had her 4th baby cause they didnt wait and her husband still had some swimmers in there. Good luck tomorrow.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroAngel:

Just make sure after to have your count checked...

So tell us FieroAngel, how is that done?

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if it feels like getting kicked in the nuts afterwards...

...think happy thoughts.
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

I wonder if it feels like getting kicked in the nuts afterwards...

...think happy thoughts.

No, it doesn't feel like that at all. It feels like the nuts were hit with a battering ram!
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
The worst part is being under a wool blanket in 105F weather with ice packs.

After that, it's just the fun of not worrying.

It's pretty quick and painless. They might give you something to take first since we men tend to make things disappear when we are scared.

TK

Edit: I think I overdid the graphics.

[This message has been edited by TK (edited 09-09-2006).]

Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:
No, it doesn't feel like that at all. It feels like the nuts were hit with a battering ram!

That's what that damn Navy doc said .... this is gonna feel like getting kicked by a mule .....
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Richjk21:

That's what that damn Navy doc said .... this is gonna feel like getting kicked by a mule .....

Yep, I had a Air Force intern assisting in my abuse. I broke the gurney on the first snip and explained to him the mentality of a Army Grunt before he snipped the 2nd time. He understood and doubled the amount of lanocaine and winced while taking the second snip.
PFF
System Bot
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
I hope yours goes a lot better than my husbands did.
They attempted it the first time, got his nerve bundle, yanked and out cold he went.
Next day they put him in the hospital, gave him a spinal and did the deed.

Good luck today!!
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
woke up every 20 minutes last night..... im cranky this morning,

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Are they just going to tie it off? I heard that there was a way to redirect the "flow" so it exits the body in the bowel so you don’t build up and explode

cut (ultrasonic/laser thingy) and seal ends ,the swimmers end up dying inside the nut and get reabsorbed into the body

Originally posted by FieroAngel:

Just make sure after to have your count checked before you and your wife do the nasty cause my friend just had her 4th baby cause they didnt wait and her husband still had some swimmers in there. Good luck tomorrow.

funny, they give us instructions that say dont stop using protection lol have to give them "2" samples several weeks apart to see if the swimmers are all gone.

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

I hope yours goes a lot better than my husbands did.
They attempted it the first time, got his nerve bundle, yanked and out cold he went.
Next day they put him in the hospital, gave him a spinal and did the deed.

Good luck today!!

omfg I didnt need to know that..... j/k when I read that I think some things receded back into my body.....

thanks everyone
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I was snipped a few months back. The first day or two I was a bit tender, but nothing really bad. I used an ice pack for the first few hours (or maybe the first day).
The only time it really smarted was when I was standing in the hall at the top of the stairs, a day or so later. The dog ran up the stairs and as she made the turn at the top of the stairs, she whacked me across the nads with her tail.
In squeaky, little-girl voice: "No problem!"
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
This is one case were----------------- NO--- PICS--- ARE--- NECESSARY
silversurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silversurferSend a Private Message to silversurferDirect Link to This Post
My father was snipped a while back without any problems but there is one person I know who was the one in a million shot.He is my fomer next door neighbors son.He got clipped after having 5 kids.The first day went buy with some discomfort and theh by the end of the secound day he swelled up like crazy.By the time the swelling stopped they were about the size of tennis balls.He ended up having surgery to get rid of the swelling.Like I said he is the one in a million shot.I know a few others that have had no problems.Thank god I am single and don't plan on any serious relationships for quite a while.
SonataInFSharp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SonataInFSharpSend a Private Message to SonataInFSharpDirect Link to This Post
Maybe this will help...

My dad had it done about 8 years ago. He said he didn't feel anything during the surgery and never felt anything after the surgery. Painless the whole time and couldn't tell that anything had been done. He isn't a macho guy, either, so he wouldn't have any reason to say he felt nothing if he really did.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
On the other side, a friend went to get his snipped after unexpected kid # 4, and backed out at the last second, really, last second.

Meanwile, unexpected kid # 5

Brad
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silversurfer:

My father was snipped a while back without any problems but there is one person I know who was the one in a million shot.He is my fomer next door neighbors son.He got clipped after having 5 kids.The first day went buy with some discomfort and theh by the end of the secound day he swelled up like crazy.By the time the swelling stopped they were about the size of tennis balls.He ended up having surgery to get rid of the swelling.

I told you they would swell up and explode
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
after relaxing a few hours I cant believe its done.

1- the worst pain was the needle to numb, first part was cut and got 2nd needle.
2- felt good and was able to drive home
3- if anyone has felt "Blue balls" on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a slight blue ball feeling, and 10 being your doubled over in pain I have to say the after effects (after the local wore off) was a 2, maybe a 3 at the most.
4- the doctor said basicly the bigger your sac, the easier the procedure - we'll leave it at that.

anyway im back to the couch, 3 bags of $.89 peas rotating in the freezer to keep the swelling down just in case.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

...anyway im back to the couch, 3 bags of $.89 peas rotating in the freezer to keep the swelling down just in case.

Good idea. I'm guessing that you may be done with the frozen stuff by tonight.
Don't be surprised if it takes the incision a long time to heal up, completely. That's pretty normal. It said as much on the info sheet they gave me, but my dumb azz missed that detail the first time.

And look out for those dog tails.
PFF
System Bot
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post
Have you had to pee yet? The first time was unfortable to me.

The first day I just walked around with an ice pack in my jock strap. Never would have believed that ice was the most comforting thing in that area.
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post

the doctor said basicly the bigger your sac, the easier the procedure - we'll leave it at that.

I don't think we really needed to know that now did we?
Glad to hear you made it through okay.
Just lay there and think of all the fun you'll be having soon without the worry!!!
Then you'll know that it was worth it!!
blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Do not under any circumstance do anything that is not absolutely necessary for the next few days. Once you feel you've recovered, then give it another day before lifting or straining. I have a horror story that I don't want you to repeat. DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Do not under any circumstance do anything that is not absolutely necessary for the next few days. Once you feel you've recovered, then give it another day before lifting or straining. I have a horror story that I don't want you to repeat. DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!

Just so it's clear, are you suggesting it would be a bad idea to do the horizontal polka any time soon?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post09-08-2006 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

4- the doctor said basicly the bigger your sac, the easier the procedure - we'll leave it at that.

This thread is non-stop funny, beginning to end!
Exploding nut, big sac, tennis balls, dibilitating tail.........................ALL GOOD STUFF!!!!

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 09-08-2006).]

2birds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2birdsSend a Private Message to 2birdsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Just so it's clear, are you suggesting it would be a bad idea to do the horizontal polka any time soon?

Two days after I was converted to Low-Cal, things were "up and running like normal", "hot, straight and normal", "full up round", etc. You get the "big" idea... Doctor told me to wait a minimum of six weeks and fire off at least 21 rounds before the first swimmer check. I had to go back out to sea again on a 10 week patrol before the six weeks was up, so I still had swimmers when I had my first retest.

I will admit, the stitches were a bit uncomfortable, but I only had one external access cut.

I think guys who insist their wife get snipped instead are just scared. Our procedure is far less hassle than the ones she has to endure. Small sacrifice. I had a pair of Navy docs cutting on me, with a cute female assistant. She had a bottle of icy cold betadine to prep me with. At least you non-military types have the ability to choose your cutter...
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

Have you had to pee yet? The first time was unfortable to me.

The first day I just walked around with an ice pack in my jock strap. Never would have believed that ice was the most comforting thing in that area.

yes, slowly. I was worried the first time, thankfully I just felt a slight pressure.

Originally posted by blackrams:

thankfully the only thing im doing until monday is wife and I are going to the Opie and Anthony traveling virus comedy event in Camden, NJ sat night. besides that im doing nothing but sitting on the couch and going to the computer for a few minutes at a time.
http://www.opieandanthony.com/virustour.cfm

Originally posted by Boondawg:
Exploding nut, big sac, tennis balls, dibilitating tail.........................ALL GOOD STUFF!!!!

rofl, its been a pleasure sharing with ya'll - made the experience easier

Originally posted by 2birds:

I will admit, the stitches were a bit uncomfortable, but I only had one external access cut.
I think guys who insist their wife get snipped instead are just scared. Our procedure is far less hassle than the ones she has to endure. Small sacrifice. I had a pair of Navy docs cutting on me, with a cute female assistant. She had a bottle of icy cold betadine to prep me with. At least you non-military types have the ability to choose your cutter...

cute female assistant = distraction to what doctor is doing. rofl just had a thought, uncontrolled movement and you dont realize it cuz your numb down there

Originally posted by LT188GT:

This is one case were----------------- NO--- PICS--- ARE--- NECESSARY

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 09-08-2006).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Back On Holiday

6238 posts
Member since Jul 2001
rofl forgot, while the doctor was zapping the 2nd tube i touched my leg against a metal lamp and got a slight shock lol like the kind when you barely tap a 9v battery.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

thankfully the only thing im doing until monday is wife

That's what you were told not to do!

Oh... was there more to that sentence?
carnut122

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
I had mine done 17 years ago on a Friday afternoon at around 5:00. They must have been in a hurry for happy hour, because they sure didin't give it enough time for the anesthesia to kick in. They had to pull me off of the ceiling as I thought a pit bull got ahold of my left nut!!!!!!! The right one was only slightly less painful! They also warned me not lift anything or I'd get "Blue Balls." I found out a week later it wasn't only the balls that turned blue! Actually, it was a deep purple(not to be confused with thr rock group from the late 60's). I really hate doctors, but I sure had him back in the office the next week-end. The scene was similar to that Burt Reynolds movie where at the end he tries to commit suicide by swimming out into a large body of water as far as he could and then changes his mind. All of a sudden he starts promising the Lord all kinds of things if he would just spare his life. Same thing----"Oh Lord if you would just spare______, I'll go to church, tithe,..... Besides Lord, theres no room in th choir for a castrato...."
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

They had to pull me off of the ceiling as I thought a pit bull got ahold of my left nut!!!!!!!

Just the vision of that makes me squirm.

Jeff Smith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff SmithSend a Private Message to Jeff SmithDirect Link to This Post
When I was stationed overseas there was a guy who was stationed with me that wanted his done - the Navy Doc's wouldn't do it so he went out and saw a private doc. The Doc did the deed for him but apparently did not warn him to take it easy for a few days.

The day after the procedure he went scuba diving - well he went in his wet suit to warm it up - you can only guess what that did to the open wound on his sack. When he came to work on the Monday he was walking a bit bull legged because of the size of his veg - they were about the size of tennis balls.

Needless to say when he went to sick call they were not too impressed with this guy. They put him on a course of antibiotics and gave him three days bed rest.
2birds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2birdsSend a Private Message to 2birdsDirect Link to This Post
Jeff, if you've ever been to Norfolk you'll relate.

A buddy of mine (a nuke ET, so you see where this is going) had his snip done on the tender, pierside, after a duty day. He then rode his Honda Shadow home to Churchland (down Hampton blvd, and through the tunnel). He barely made it home without collapsing, but then his 2 yr old son, who had missed him over the past two days, ran up to greet him. WHAM!, direct forehead to sack contact. Dropped him to his knees.

When I got it done, it was at NAS Jacksonville, and they made it mandatory that you had someone there to bring you home. They had about 10 of us lined up ready to go like an assembly line.
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2006 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

No....THIS THREAD IS PAINFUL! . I think my balls went back inside my body... I seriously would rather stop having sex or not worry about having other kids instead of getting this done. I just don't think some things should be messed with. I've heard some stories from people who regretted it, like of a constant discomfort and some things worse than that. Why not just keep using condoms? Or, what made you choose to get tied instead of your partner?
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2006 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinton:
I've heard some stories from people who regretted it, like of a constant discomfort and some things worse than that. Why not just keep using condoms? Or, what made you choose to get tied instead of your partner?

Screw condoms! What happened to the pill?

Now that you've got Plan B, there's NO reason to experience a battering ram to the nuts!
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2006 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tinton:
No....THIS THREAD IS PAINFUL! . I think my balls went back inside my body... I seriously would rather stop having sex or not worry about having other kids instead of getting this done. I just don't think some things should be messed with. I've heard some stories from people who regretted it, like of a constant discomfort and some things worse than that. Why not just keep using condoms? Or, what made you choose to get tied instead of your partner?

Originally posted by ryan.hess:
Screw condoms! What happened to the pill?
Now that you've got Plan B, there's NO reason to experience a battering ram to the nuts!

wife gets sick taking the pill (tried different kinds) wife hates the feel of condoms, wife would be in the hospital for a few days if she got done, wife says... wife says... ok she has me by the sac lol

plus when it comes time to do an engine swap, she owes me one
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2006 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

ok she has me by the sac

NOT ANY MORE!!!!!!!

1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2006 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroDirect Link to This Post

plus when it comes time to do an engine swap, she owes me one

Hmmm...fair trade...hmmmm...maybe a new way to finance engine swap...hmmm

------------------

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-09-2006 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

Hmmm...fair trade...hmmmm...maybe a new way to finance engine swap...hmmm

Hmmmmm...........Slowing balls to a crawl.................to go balls to the wall!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock