Sex= Fiero by ACSCAR
Started on: 09-07-2006 08:52 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: Pyrthian on 10-03-2006 10:47 AM
ACSCAR

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Just an odd ball scenerio. Who has had sex in or on their fiero. Who is man enough to admit that they would even think of trying it. Putting the person through the sunroof does count lol.

LIST
ac
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ACSCAR:

Putting the person through the sunroof does count lol.

LIST
ac

Good. Because that's the way I had to do it. Not the most comfortable. But possible.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy (8/26/06)

Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
I only owned two Fieros a total of 5 days between the two before being striped down to frames of bent rust. (Grrrrrrr!!!!!!)

But I did shag in both my MR2 and X-19. The top was off the Fiat.
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
easily done ...you just need to cross over to the passenger side....and hope shes short and petit......
SLOWnSTEADY

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLOWnSTEADYSend a Private Message to SLOWnSTEADYDirect Link to This Post
both in and on. The girls where pretty tiny though, like 5' 6" 115lbs, and 5' 4" 110lbs. im 6' even 175lbs.

wasnt the easiest thing in the world, i prefer it in my Blazer much more!!
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
the hardest part for me was dragging the body from the graveyard allllll the way TO the fiero. after that it was easy cause I could bend her any way I wanted her.

Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2006 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
Did you make sure to stop at wally world and get condoms?
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
naw.. ny friends did that once and somehow got nailed by the cops. besides it doesn't feel the same with em.
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thismanyfieros:

easily done ...you just need to cross over to the passenger side....and hope shes short and petit......

No, she is 5'9".

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:
naw.. ny friends did that once and somehow got nailed by the cops. besides it doesn't feel the same with em.

In a previous escapade (years ago, b4 wife....), the cops were, apparently watching, perhaps in disbelief. I didn't see them until it was all over, and I was wiping the fog off the rear window. We rolled out of there pretty sheepishly, but otherwise unmolested. She was 5'11".
achawkins

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
YES
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Yes - back in HS in 1990-91.

actually made it rain inside the car from the condensation build up on the sunroof

not sure where the girls are now though
PFF
System Bot
fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post

the hardest part for me was dragging the body from the graveyard allllll the way TO the fiero. after that it was easy cause I could bend her any way I wanted her.

Hey, do you know the guys in this news story?
http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/local/index.php?ntid=97619
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
This thread went from mildly entertaining to creepy in two posts.
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2006 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Well mine was back in HS and I'm a big guy like 250 and the women well girl was not no skinny thing but it was interesting lol what a unique thread lol wonder if anyone has pics of the girls now lol hehe
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2006 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
hee hee, no fiero stories. can't get the wifey to ride in it much less get da freak on!

many times in the bench seats of chevy pu trks. several times in the back of a maverick. back seat of a buick skylark, a skyhawk, a camero. pass seat of a celica. pass seat, hood and back hatch of mustangs. actually ya gotta be careful with those hatches, when it fogs up again the glass reveals the old, umm, "prints".
ChevyBuff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2006 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChevyBuffSend a Private Message to ChevyBuffDirect Link to This Post
Tryed it once when I was down in Vero Beach. But didn't work out to well so we just hit the beach. Now that was fun it's dark and people walking by and not seeing you just 40 feet away.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2006 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
I heard Bill Clinton once owned a Fiero:

"I swear I did not have sex with that woman in my Fiero. Oral sex is not sex, right?"
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2006 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Tea...cheese on toast..laptop screen...nose..tears..
Hahaha! Thanks for a laugh Trevor..now can you come and clean this mess up please??')
Nick

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2006 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
this thread is useless without PICS

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock