Stupid White Men by RotrexFiero
Started on: 09-06-2006 10:44 PM
Replies: 42
Last post by: tutnkmn on 09-08-2006 04:07 PM
RotrexFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroDirect Link to This Post
I use to laugh, now I am somewhat more seriously considering this.

Why is it acceptable to make fun of white males?

I mean Homer Simpson, Family Guy, American Dad (all on Fox if that matters) along with a long list of other TV sitcoms and shows target white males as being stupid, out-of-touch, lazy, and simple.

When I had my mandated diversity training at work I was told that white males are now the ones who are most likely to be discriminated against.

I dont belong to any ethic group, dont have any illness or handicapped (thank god for that), nor subscribed to any religion outside my regular christian values, or fit any outstanding demographic that requires any special attention. I am not gay. I am hardworking, go to work every day, pay my taxes, and do what's expected of me. I sound boring, but I somehow feel that I am in the norm. This I believe is the majority of America, and so how is this so bad?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

I dont belong to any ethic group, dont have any illness or handicapped (thank god for that), nor subscribed to any religion outside my regular christian values, or fit any outstanding demographic that requires any special attention. I am not gay. I am hardworking, go to work every day, pay my taxes, and do what's expected of me. I sound boring, but I somehow feel that I am in the norm. This I believe is the majority of America, and so how is this so bad?

OMG, You are SO FUNNY!!!!!
Come on, Do it again! Do it! Do it...

*pokes you with a stick*

Be "NORMAL" for us!

I donno, maybe we are being made fun of, but I just don't "feel it". I don't look at most of the characters you mentioned and see myself.

Unless there is bacon in the room, then, I am VERY Homer-ish

Edit: on most of those shows, ALL the characters are pretty wacky, the men may be wackier, but It's not like the supporting cast are all mensa members...

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 09-06-2006).]

Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 possible theories.

1. People like Martin Lawrence feel we have it coming.

2. The white men who write comedy will get in trouble from the PC crowd if they make fun of anyone else. They will be labeled racist. That's why I like the Wayans brothers, Carlos Mencia(sp?) and such. They target everybody.

I think it's both. I am aware of the situation, but I don't take it too personally. I'm not about to go and picket anywhere about it.

------------------
86 Fiero GT
-Stage eleventy billion...(pieces, that is!)

04 Mustang Cobra
-K&N FIPK
-DiabloSport Performance Tune

Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Main Entry: sit·com
Pronunciation: 'sit-"käm
Function: noun
Etymology: situation comedy

Because it's funny that is why.

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 09-06-2006).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Simple. The race card doesn't apply to white people. And men can't be sexually discriminated against. So, it's socially acceptable to say anything you want about white males since it's impossible to discriminate against or show disrespect for them.

Black Power is ethnic pride, but White Power is racism.

Here's an excerpt from an email I was recently sent:

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashanah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were "White colleges" that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

In effect, it has become politically correct to bash white people in any way, shape, or form.
The white stereotypes used in the cartoons can be funny. But can you imagine if any black stereotypes were used in the same way?
Fiero Brick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero BrickSend a Private Message to Fiero BrickDirect Link to This Post
Where's my ten-foot pole... ?
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Don't touch it!!! Oh man... you touched it.

That email was seriously ignorant.

"Yom Hashanah" WTF is that supposed to be? Let's see... the idiot that wrote the email mixed two jewish holidays names into something that doesn't exist and used it as an example of antiwhite discrimination?

Martin Luther King day... another ignorant tie. Something wrong with having a holiday for someone that did something positive in our past?

Cesar Chavez Day... never heard of it before, google search solved that one. A couple of states recognize a guy who worked for the rights of farm workers. What is the problem with that?

Ma'uled Al-Nabi. Another religous holiday that has squat to do with race/color, in this case celebrating Mohammed's birthday.

It hits on colleges a few times complaining about black colleges. They may be a bit antiquated now, but are just descendants of when all colleges were for white christian males with those few exceptions that specialized for women or other races that weren't allowed in white colleges. Want to go to a black college... apply, they are 'historically' black colleges and their student populations are primarily black because black students want to go there. But I just spot checked at the website for Howard and they have students from all races and all over the world.

As for funds for black students, there are funds and groups for Norwegian, Irish, etc... most black americans don't have a nation to tie roots with due to how their ancestors got here, so the Kenyan or South African College fund has no community ties to black families that have been here for 100's of years and thus it's more generic. The overwelming majority of white people know what countries their ancestors came from.

If your Irish you have things like this... http://www.iaci-usa.org/irf.html. Programs specializing in Irish studies http://www.newcollege.edu/irishstudies/, have holidays like St. Patricks Day that everyone celebrates, I haven't heard anyone whining that it should be eliminated.

Maybe it's the illegal immigrants that are the problem... swimming across the border from Dublin. http://news.bostonherald.com/immigration/view.bg?articleid=149576

WET TV... when BET started it was ALL White TV. The Jeffersons and Good Times with JJ Walker going Dyno-mite was it for black presence.

Jumps from complaining about minorities that are celebrated for their good deeds to why can't we beat black criminals. How about we don't mistreat anyone. I don't see blacks coming into a white neighborhoods and burning crosses and spraying racial epitaphs to 'get out honky' or dragging white families out of their beds and stringing them up for being uppity.

Statistics show that black males make up about a third of the prison population with the incredibly sad fact that 10% of ALL black males between 25-29 are in prison. Your raised knowing your going to do time, being pulled over for driving while black is a reality. When the police can use the word of drug dealers to imprison just about the entire black working community and seize their assetts like they did in Mobile AL, where the entire black community was jailed on conspiracy to sell drugs (no drugs, just had to much stuff, generations of family farming equipment, businesses seized etc). Ever see a white community demolished because someone makes the claim they must be selling drugs because them whities couldn't have earned what they have?

Don't like being called a racist? Don't blame stuff on a persons skin color or religon... if someone is a criminal, they are scum for being a drug dealer, murder, rapist, thief. Their skin color doesn't have squat to do with it. Instead of crossing the street to avoid someone, say 'Good afternoon' as you walk by, engage them in conversation and find out what they are really like.

I've got a sheep wandering my yard and my wife plants flowers borders out by the sidewalk in front of our place, makes for great ice breakers. I've got a very multicultural neighborhood with generational white family homes, asian, black, south american. A black congregation owns the property next to me and are planning on building a youth center, there is a Cambodian Buddist Temple half a block south of me, a Vietnamese Church a block behind me, Norweigian one a couple blocks over. I could piss and moan about all these poor english speaking people... but they stop and give my sheep treats, say Hi and wave when they walk or drive by, my cambodian neighbor mows the planting strip in front of my place and I help him with their cars on occasion and spray his planting strip for weeds when I'm doing mine. He brings me donuts on their new years, invited me to his 70th birthday party. Communication isn't as easy as speaking to an english professor, but they are good neighbors. The only bad neighbors I've has were the drug dealing car theives that used to own the property the church now owns... and the druggies in that house and the one next to it were both white families... drugs, guns, murders, car thieves, prostitution... all from the white people. Do I therefore hate white people? No, I dislike drug dealing murdering car thieves that set up meth labs behind my house, start huge tire fires, steal my neighbors cars, driveby shootings etc. I could care less what color they are.

The rant posted is just sad it's so ignorant and has the same problems an Ann Coulter rant has... lumping a bunch of unrelated stuff together in an attempt to show why an ignorant viewpoint should be taken seriously.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
EVERYONE (or, more accuratly - every character) on sitcoms are clowns. the guys, the girls, the blacks, the jews - all clowns. they are there to make you laugh. they are called sitcoms - situation comedy's.

I myself dont watch 1/2 hour shows. I seem to find mostly white dudes driving monster trucks. or white dudes explaining modern marvels. or white dudes saving the world. or white dudes stuck on an island after a plane crash. or white dudes running from cylons. but, also, white chick saving the future public of seattle. or white chick reaping souls.

I think the problem is what you are watching.

it is acceptable to make fun of white males. it is not my fault we run the world - BUT WE DO. and everyone who is not a white male KNOWS IT.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
What is "white" really? If you think that only people of European ancestry are caucasians that is incorrect.

People from the Middle East (Jews and Arabs), and as far away as India are technically "caucasian."

Very interesting.

Under the skin we are all pretty much the same at the DNA level. We could not breed with each other if the "races" were really that, different "races" or species. All "race" hatred, no matter from where it originates, is simply human political and nothing physical or biological.

In fact, I remember reading a study once that compared the slightly different physiology of the different "races" and the conclusion was amazing. It stated that among all the "races" the two that shared the closest similarities were caucasian and negro (this is the technical term in this case not a racial slur). This indicated a close line of ancestral background between the two "races." The two "races" that most people would say look the most different actually have the most in common at a genetic level

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 09-07-2006).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tutnkmn:

What is "white" really? If you think that only people of European ancestry are caucasians that is incorrect.

People from the Middle East (Jews and Arabs), and as far away as India are technically "caucasian."

Very interesting.

Under the skin we are all pretty much the same at the DNA level. We could not breed with each other if the "races" were really that, different "races" or species. All "race" hatred, no matter from where it originates, is simply human political and nothing physical or biological.

In fact, I remember reading a study once that compared the slightly different physiology of the different "races" and the conclusion was amazing. It stated that among all the "races" the two that shared the closest similarities were caucasian and negro (this is the technical term in this case not a racial slur). This indicated a close line of ancestral background between the two "races." The two "races" that most people would say look the most different actually have the most in common at a genetic level

Actually, there are three races: negroid, mongoloid, and caucasoid. Arabs would be a mix of negroid and mongoloid and probably caucasoid.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:
Actually, there are three races: negroid, mongoloid, and caucasoid. Arabs would be a mix of negroid and mongoloid and probably caucasoid.

Where do Native Americans fit in?
PFF
System Bot
achawkins

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
Soon enough we will all be tan or kahki and it won't matter anymore. Plus we'll match just about everything.
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanDirect Link to This Post
likely, if you tace their roots back......mongoloid/caucasoid.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scott-Wa:
That email was seriously ignorant.

You make some good points. The email is extreme, but can you deny that if a group was formed called the "National Association for the Advancement of White People" they would be considered racists?

The point is valid, if extreme.

I don't think race should be an issue - one way or the other. I was raised to treat each person on their own merits. As I've grown and traveled in the world, I've been constantly reminded that minorities are entitled to special consideration, either because they need it or because they deserve it for various reasons. My belief that hiring the best person for the job isn't acceptable today. Today you must hire based on race to keep your demographics comparable to society. If you can find qualified candidates of those races, great. If not, you're forced hiring lesser qualified people to meet a racial quota.

Racism will be a problem as long as people look at race as a reason to either help OR hinder another person. We all need to stand together on our own merits and abilities and not be judged by the color of our skin, for better or worse.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
wow - this thread is just all over the place!

just so it is clear: racism is instinctual, and is a intergral part of natural selection.
making it go away is as fanciful as making men not like boobies.
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

You make some good points. The email is extreme, but can you deny that if a group was formed called the "National Association for the Advancement of White People" they would be considered racists?

The point is valid, if extreme.

"National Association for the Advancement of White People".... there is such a group, David Duke started it and they claim they want white separatism, not supremacy, but yeah.... they are racists plain and simple.

Oh, they did change their name to "National Association for the Advancement of Working People" last year.

Here is a nice poem the florida chapter has on their website. Good example of how they are working for the advancement of white civil rights. Bring a bucket.

http://naawpflch.org/noframes/index/saddest.html
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

"National Association for the Advancement of White People".... there is such a group, David Duke started it and they claim they want white separatism, not supremacy, but yeah.... they are racists plain and simple.

Thank you for proving my point.

But what, in your opinion, makes them racist?

From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Association_for_the_Advancement_of_White_People
"The organization's views include vehement opposition to affirmative action programs and a strong law and order stance, such as favoring the death penalty and three strikes laws. Its official slogan is: "Equal Rights For All — Special Privileges For None."

What about that is racist?
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Where do Native Americans fit in?

Don't get me started on THAT rant.

I was born here. That makes ME a "Native American". The term is offensive not only because it attempts to exclude several other people like me (and everyone else who was born here) as if we are somehow less truly american than the American Indians. But more over, it's historically inaccurate since caucasian Europeans were here LONG before the American Indians migrated across the Alaskan land bridge.

I'll call them Oompaloopahs if they want but NOT "Native Americans".
achawkins

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for achawkinsClick Here to visit achawkins's HomePageSend a Private Message to achawkinsDirect Link to This Post
What this thread needs is an angry black woman.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by achawkins:

What this thread needs is an angry black woman.

Make sure she's a Jew, so you get the trifecta.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
it's funny (not),
but if you would substitute "black/brown/yellow/women/muslims/sikhs etc"... into some of the things they say/phrases they use/mannerisms/thought patterns/humour when they are referring to "Christian", "white", "male" etc ,

& if it was reversed, there would be such attitude & offense taken, but society has become so stupidlydesensitized in the reversal.....

so, it indicates that these people may be just as racist/conceited/stupid/ignorant (& worse) as some others used to be (or still are). In my encounters I point it out and sometimes they realize what spews out of the mouths and the ones that don't care or purposely do it are told to ^%$# off!
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2006 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Brick:

Where's my ten-foot pole... ?

I'm using it!

Someday maybe a World of nothing but "Human Beings".
The interview twards the end of the movie, in "Bullworth".

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RotrexFiero:

I use to laugh, now I am somewhat more seriously considering this.

Why is it acceptable to make fun of white males?

IMO, I don't like the white jokes...even when it's spoken by a white person. Jeff Foxworthy Show (misspelled) is a bad example of this. Althought the "Adult swim" shows depict "white" males in a bad light, they're alot more good shows that puts "whites" in a good light.

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Thank you for proving my point.

But what, in your opinion, makes them racist?

From: [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Association_for_the_Advancement_of_White_People]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Association_for_the_Advancement_of_White_People[/UR L]
"The organization's views include vehement opposition to affirmative action programs and a strong law and order stance, such as favoring the death penalty and three strikes laws. Its official slogan is: "Equal Rights For All — Special Privileges For None."

What about that is racist?

What!?! Toddster didn't slap you for that link... amazing. Did you read the links to the Florida website I provided

Hey just check out the first post in their feedback from a guy saying he's a jew. Umm, I don't think so.

NWS http://books.dreambook.com/naawpflch/noframe.html

They don't need anyone claiming they are racist, they state it quite clearly. Seperatists or supremists, same thing... they aren't after equality, they want a white christian america where any reference to the achievements of non-whites is eliminated. Just because there are equivalent idiots in other races doesn't mean we should stand behind this banner of bs. Phelps is a self proclaimed christian, how about going and backing him at a rally... I don't think so.

If someone had created that organization for good, scholarships for poor white kids, maybe providing lawyers for whites rousted by the police for being in black neighborhoods since it assumed they can only be there to buy drugs. I don't see anything like that. I see letters protesting school curriculumns, specifically anything from history celebrating the achievements of minorities. Why can't there be a discussion of our countries past? Oh yeah, cause a non white person shot someone or sold them drugs or took their girlfriend away, therefore they are evillllll second rate humans and white people shouldn't have to deal with their presence. Better write your congressman to get them put back in chains where they belong... (sarcasm off).

GDS-1 posted a reply on one of these threads from that black viewpoint, where black people can't be racist because they don't have the power. Y'all banned him in a couple of minutes, yet the people wanting the jews/zionists/muslems/hispanic/blacks eliminated, nullified, dragged from their positions of power because some feel their are to many of them (allowable number somewhere between percentage of population and zero) are tolerated. The ones posted repeatedly with holocause revisionist stuff, unfounded claims of danger because the _______ are taking my women/my job/my rights and are going to take over the world/enslave me.

I saw the idea that europeans were here before the native american tribes crossed over from Asia... someone show me something to support that. There were europeans before Columbus and chinese way befoie them, but show me something supporting europeans here before the original people that settled this hemisphere. I'm calling BS on the claim since it's documented the original tribes came across the strait . I'll stick with Jared Diamonds explanation since I can't find any flaws in his theories, he documents when, where, why, how... not just some crazy Eurpopeans came first because of the shape of a skull or a bunch of indians have european dna, therefore they walked here across an atlantic bridge tens of thousands of years ago that we have no proof existed. Jared ties movement and expansion of original people to the campsites, bones, destruction of large mammilian populations etc.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

What!?! Toddster didn't slap you for that link... amazing. .

What's amazing about it? I didn't click on the link since his post hadn't even been posted when I already opened this thread and started my post. His post appeared before mine since I was distracted by an office visitor and it was only after 20 minutes or so that my post was actually posted.

Now that I have sen the link. I disapprove of it in the strongest terms. Not because I don't beleive that Caucasian males don't get discriminated against all day long but because I have no illusions about David Duke's motivations. He is anti diversity, not pro white.

BUT...onto your pathetic insinuation that I have even a single rascist bone in my body I would like to invite you to go **** yourself. Or better yet, go grab a few of your buddies and go beat up some more National Guardsmen.
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

IMO, I don't like the white jokes...even when it's spoken by a white person. Jeff Foxworthy Show (misspelled) is a bad example of this. Althought the "Adult swim" shows depict "white" males in a bad light, they're alot more good shows that puts "whites" in a good light.

And in the same light, way to large of a porportion of black comedies and comedians also turn themselves into stereotypes they'd slap the hell out of a white person for saying. Jamie Fox, Martin Lawrence and just about anyone on BET comedy spotlight (or whatever it's called). Also have the hip-hop artists for the most part enforcing stereotypes denigrating to blacks, women to the part where it polarizes those in communities that don't have a large black population. Hey, I know about black culture, I've seen gangster rap on TV. Bitchslapping ho's, pimping, driveby shootings etc... when some of it came out of Compton and the like, it was depicting real life for some. It's been substituted for the reality most people live as your not keeping it real if you don't play your role as a fool and a gangster. There are plenty of good role models but the bling bling of gangster rappers overwhelms the message to middle america. The stereotype is that you rip people off, play a sport or rap to get rich. Not much out there in complete college, become a doctor, a lawyer (even Johnny Conchran was marginalized) a governor, a senator... nope those people sold out. I think that is the destruction of black culture.

Short story, I was at an afterhours medical clinic Tuesday about 9-10pm because my son went to swing our sliding gate open for me to pull in the driveway and when he flung it open the center post hit another post and SLAMMED it back into his face slashing him open a couple of mm from his eyeball. He was stunned and I got out to see what happened... blood streaming down his face... back in the car and off to the closest clinic. While in the waiting room a 4 year old kid from Kenya struck up a conversation with me. Amazing grasp of proper english, grammar, using large words in complete sentences with perfect diction. Instantly responded to pretty complex questions with complex answers. Way way way beyond my 12 year old son's level. My son has learning disabilities that haven't got an easy diagnosis (69 or lower IQ) but his teachers seem to think his speech and grammar are good. His speech patterns, ability to respond to questions, formulate an congative answer in what would be considered a reasonable time are horrible to me. Then this little Kenyan kid strikes up a conversation where at all levels he would outperform just about any kid I've met up to the highschool level. From a country where what is expected from a kid... black white whatever.. are apparently much higher than here. He hasn't been tainted by our media/culture into low expectations where hopefully some great teacher can turn it around in high school, but not likely. I've noticed that before with immigrant Kenyans I've met at shops, social events, government meetings etc... haven't met any I thought 'what a dumass' Maybe it's that cool accent
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

...it's historically inaccurate since caucasian Europeans were here LONG before the American Indians migrated across the Alaskan land bridge.

That's something I've never heard of before. Seriously, I'd like to see a link regarding that statement.
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

What's amazing about it? I didn't click on the link since his post hadn't even been posted when I already opened this thread and started my post. His post appeared before mine since I was distracted by an office visitor and it was only after 20 minutes or so that my post was actually posted.

Now that I have sen the link. I disapprove of it in the strongest terms. Not because I don't beleive that Caucasian males don't get discriminated against all day long but because I have no illusions about David Duke's motivations. He is anti diversity, not pro white.

BUT...onto your pathetic insinuation that I have even a single rascist bone in my body I would like to invite you to go **** yourself. Or better yet, go grab a few of your buddies and go beat up some more National Guardsmen.

Good lord your an idiot... it was a joke because you instantly brand me or anyone else that disagrees with you for posting Wikipedia links. There was no insinuation... the only insinuation is that you would attack the link, not the content.

So wtf are you referring to about beating up National Guardsmen.... You are such a tool.

"Hey. I'm Toddster, I can link anything to anything!! Watch me accuse a forum member of beating up National Guardsmen because he mentions I didn't slap someone for a Wiki link". That'll teach the commie liberal who's boss...

Have a nice day criminal.... there have some insinuation.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2006 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Or better yet, go grab a few of your buddies and go beat up some more National Guardsmen.

I get the feeling that somewhere I missed an interesting story..........................

slade1274

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slade1274Send a Private Message to slade1274Direct Link to This Post

It hits on colleges a few times complaining about black colleges. They may be a bit antiquated now, but are just descendants of when all colleges were for white christian males with those few exceptions that specialized for women or other races that weren't allowed in white colleges. Want to go to a black college... apply, they are 'historically' black colleges and their student populations are primarily black because black students want to go there. But I just spot checked at the website for Howard and they have students from all races and all over the world.

As for funds for black students, there are funds and groups for Norwegian, Irish, etc... .

A white guy I work with went to a "black" college on a minority scholarship.... they are out there if one was looking.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Good lord your an idiot... it was a joke because you instantly brand me or anyone else that disagrees with you for posting Wikipedia links. There was no insinuation... the only insinuation is that you would attack the link, not the content.

So wtf are you referring to about beating up National Guardsmen.... You are such a tool.

"Hey. I'm Toddster, I can link anything to anything!! Watch me accuse a forum member of beating up National Guardsmen because he mentions I didn't slap someone for a Wiki link". That'll teach the commie liberal who's boss...

Have a nice day criminal.... there have some insinuation.

Is that denial or just plain ignorance speaking?

"National Guardsmen beaten up by crazy liberals" in Tacoma Washington (that's your backyard) No wonder no one takes you seriously, you're totally clueless. It was ALL over the news, we even heard it on my local TV station here in the Bay Area.

http://annika.mu.nu/archives/194899.html

And for the record, your sense of humor sucks if you consider THAT a joke.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 09-07-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

"National Guardsmen beaten up by crazy liberals" in Tacoma Washington (that's your backyard) No wonder no one takes you seriously, you're totally clueless. It was ALL over the news, we even heard it on my local TV station here in the Bay Area.

http://annika.mu.nu/archives/194899.html

Read the latest Here.

From the link:

New Questions In Case Of Attack On Guardsman

Authorities are continuing to investigate a National Guardsman's claim that he was attacked earlier this week in Parkland and called "a baby killer."

A witness who came forward after the incident told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News a different story about what happened on Tuesday morning, but deputies said the witness later changed that story when they interviewed him.

The witness told police he saw several men in uniform beat a man in civilian clothes, but later changed his account to back the guardsman.

Investigators said the witness's stories were inconsistent with the guardsman's, and they are back to "square one" in the investigation.

Something about this whole story is awfully fishy.
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Only ignorance is yours... "Liberals" again... everything wrong in the world is Liberals.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/9765757/detail.html
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/crime/story/6065380p-5320629c.html
http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_083006WABguardsmanattackedJK.50265cfa.html

Hmm... one story says the victim was white and attackers white, another says victim black, attackers white, another says a witness gave a totally different story.

But it's those heathen commies that did it... yep, not some local jackasses looking for a fight. Not maybe his buddies and he told a tale to cover them. Not maybe something he started. Doesn't say if they have any suspects... maybe it was Ted Kennedy, Michael Moore and Cindi Sheehan... yeah, that's the ticket. Oh yeah and me! Cause I hate the troops, just ask Toddster... Tool Tool Tool, I love how you link it to liberals just like all your blogging buddies. Hive mentality run rampant.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Something about this whole story is awfully fishy.

Sounds like the witness just screwed up his statement. I'll take the guardsman's word for it. I would think he would know better than anyone what his attackers wore and said.

Originally posted by Scottie:
Only ignorance is yours... "Liberals" again... everything wrong in the world is Liberals.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/9765757/detail.html
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/crime/story/6065380p-5320629c.html
http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_083006WABguardsmanattackedJK.50265cfa.html

Hmm... one story says the victim was white and attackers white, another says victim black, attackers white, another says a witness gave a totally different story.

But it's those heathen commies that did it... yep, not some local jackasses looking for a fight. Not maybe his buddies and he told a tale to cover them. Not maybe something he started. Doesn't say if they have any suspects... maybe it was Ted Kennedy, Michael Moore and Cindi Sheehan... yeah, that's the ticket. Oh yeah and me! Cause I hate the troops, just ask Toddster... Tool Tool Tool, I love how you link it to liberals just like all your blogging buddies. Hive mentality run rampant

Gee Scottie have you finally found the news story? Good for you. Now we all know you have to spend all your time bashing me but do you think you could spare just a word or two in that whole post of yours to express a little sympathy for the poor fellow who defends your right to be an ass?

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Gee Scottie have you finally found the news story? Good for you. Now we all know you have to spend all your time bashing me but do you think you could spare just a word or two in that whole post of yours to express a little sympathy for the poor fellow who defends your right to be an ass?

Why? Because you say so? I have no idea what really happened, you on the other hand used it as a platform to attack me. I didn't see you express any sympathy for him, and expressing sympathy for others isn't the agenda is it? The agenda is demonizing those that don't march in lockstep with your proclomations. Hell, you suggested I go attack guardsmen, why would I attack my fellow soldiers? I've been posting for years now that I want them out of harms way where they are being misused.

Go back to getting all lathered up with your circle jerk friends on the blogs.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

Don't get me started on THAT rant.

I was born here. That makes ME a "Native American". The term is offensive not only because it attempts to exclude several other people like me (and everyone else who was born here) as if we are somehow less truly american than the American Indians. But more over, it's historically inaccurate since caucasian Europeans were here LONG before the American Indians migrated across the Alaskan land bridge.

I'll call them Oompaloopahs if they want but NOT "Native Americans".

Wow! I guess Amerind is an Ok thing to call them, they generally don't seem to mind (I used to date a girl of this heritage and she did not mind Amerind). I have never heard anyone who had a problem with the term Native American before, but so be it.

Just what Europeans were on this continent between 10,000 to 11,000 years ago?

Last I heard they Vikings may have been here about 1000 years ago, but before that?????
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Last I heard they Vikings may have been here about 1000 years ago, but before that?????

I've been waiting to hear a response back on this as well.

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
A guy wrote a book with the theory based on a gene he found in some indians and studying skull shapes

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/htmlContent.jhtml?html=/archive/2000/02/19/wus19.html

http://www.precolumbian.org/talk0103.html

A scientific paper on some of the issues

hope this shortened url works. http://www.tiny.cc/study
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2006 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Wow! I guess Amerind is an Ok thing to call them, they generally don't seem to mind (I used to date a girl of this heritage and she did not mind Amerind). I have never heard anyone who had a problem with the term Native American before, but so be it.

That is the $64 dollar question. But they were here around 30,000 years ago. Skeletal remains have been unearthed in caves in Florida that are now underwater but 30,000 years ago were on the shore line. Many theories aboud including one about a Euro-American ICE bridge. Fascinating stuff. PBS did a documentary about a year ago. I'll try to find a link.

Here is the link to the story, it was 13,000 years, not 30,000. I knew it had a 3

See it if you can: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/transcripts/3116_stoneage.html

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
and there you have it, fellow beta aurigians. as you can see, no matter what the actual situation, humans will find an opportunity to attack each other, and any other life forms that come to pseudopod. i beg the hive mother to exterminate these dangerous self-proclaimed "intelligent" vermin before they get off their planet and endanger the rest of the universe. it is a shame to destroy those other, more rational life forms unfortunate enough to share the earth with them, but they are doomed anyway. to use the humans' own words, "the only way to be sure is to nuke them from orbit".

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 09-08-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock