Stupid White Men by RotrexFiero
Started on: 09-06-2006 10:44 PM
Replies: 42
Last post by: tutnkmn on 09-08-2006 04:07 PM
Hulk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkDirect Link to This Post
psst...hey, what's that I see? A bird...a plane? No wait...it's the TRASH CAN, and it's COMING STRAIGHT AT US!!!!!

------------------
86 Fiero GT
-Stage eleventy billion...(pieces, that is!)

04 Mustang Cobra
-K&N FIPK
-DiabloSport Performance Tune

IP: Logged
Fiero Brick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero BrickSend a Private Message to Fiero BrickDirect Link to This Post
I found my ten-foot pole! However, I've decided it would be more profitable at this point to sell it to benefit someone else in this thread rather than actually make use of it on my own. I'll start bidding at $50, plus S&H. Paypal or MO only please.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

That is the $64 dollar question. But they were here around 30,000 years ago. Skeletal remains have been unearthed in caves in Florida that are now underwater but 30,000 years ago were on the shore line. Many theories aboud including one about a Euro-American ICE bridge. Fascinating stuff. PBS did a documentary about a year ago. I'll try to find a link.

Here is the link to the story, it was 13,000 years, not 30,000. I knew it had a 3

See it if you can: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/transcripts/3116_stoneage.html

Finally got the time to read the article. Very interesting. Yes it would appear that European nomads could have crossed to the Americas in that time. Learn something new everyday!

Sad to say I don't have the opportunity to keep up with the latest science articles.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock