Started on: 08-29-2006 01:28 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: 84fiero123 on 08-29-2006 10:00 PM
Lady Pegasus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lady PegasusSend a Private Message to Lady PegasusDirect Link to This Post
Hey there hey there. Just wanted to keep you guys abreast of what's been going on!

My mother had to have her spleen removed. Surgery was last Thursday. She's home and recuperating. Doing well. Downside is her insurance is a joke and is only covering 10% of her surgery. No, I am not kidding. The surgery cost about $15,000. Yeah. So I am going to be having a fundraiser/birthday party for her Sept. 16th. PM me if you're interested in attending. There will be food, fun and bands. We're talking about playing Hide and Go Spleen, Bobbing for Spleens, a Spleen eating contest (not real spleens), Pin the Spleen on the Patty....the list goes on and on. I am asking for donations, basically a "cover charge" to get in. But again, more info if you're interested, PM me.

What else? Well, I'm on the prowl for a new car. I had a 1994 Chevy Cavalier who after 192,000 miles decided to pass on into car heaven. So I'm on the hunt, which between work and all the organizing I've been doing lately, there isn't much time.

Still with the "Hot Guy." It's been officially 3 months. Haha. But he's doing great and I'm happy. That's what counts.

So anyhow. Just wanted to update all of you. Would appreciate thoughts and prayers, and would love to see whomever could make it out to the Spleenabration. I guarantee a SPLEENDID good time! (I'm having too much fun with this...)

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post
Love it sorry I'm so far away.

I would love to attend but we are just to involved with these neighbor problems and all.

It would just about be impossible for me to make it, besides I don't think I could trust the Fiero to drive that far, or me as far as that goes.

So good luck with your speenathon.

------------------
technology is great when it works
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock