Having surgery today by FieroAngel
Started on: 08-25-2006 07:05 AM
Replies: 15
Last post by: FieroAngel on 08-26-2006 04:05 PM
FieroAngel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelClick Here to Email FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
Well in about 1 1/2 hours I'll be leaving for the hospital. My doc is doing laperscopic surgery to see why I'm having so much pain in my lower abdomin. Its possibly my apendix or female organs but the pain is more on my right side so I figure my apendix. He's also going to remove a cyst and do some other stuff while he's in there. Prayers/good thoughts would be appriciated.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wanobi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wanobiSend a Private Message to wanobiDirect Link to This Post
Good luck today. You will be in our prayers.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
My wife had some stuff done 2-3 years ago.
I'll spare you the details for now, but it was *not* a lot of fun for her.
I wish you the best. Saying a prayer.

Please keep us posted when you can.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-25-2006).]

zardoz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zardozSend a Private Message to zardozDirect Link to This Post
My Mom, who is 74 years old, had laproscopic surgery 8 days ago for a hernia repair, and a gallbladder removal.

She came through with flying colors, and was walking around after just a couple of days OK. Now shes back at home, getting back to her old routine. This time though, without all the pain and misery she had been going through for so long. She was very worried, as she had never had an operation before. Very glad she had it done now.

You will be fine. Modern laproscopic surgery seems to be the way to go if the situation calls for it.

Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterClick Here to Email ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
O well

get well

be well

well yet

FieroDiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDivaClick Here to Email FieroDivaSend a Private Message to FieroDivaDirect Link to This Post
You will be in my thoughts today!

Keep us posted!

Jodi
blackrams

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 223
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
You'll be in my thoughts till we hear from you again, BTW, have you picked out names yet? I like Max and Maxine.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 08-25-2006).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 349
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageClick Here to Email FieroRumorSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Best of luck.
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momClick Here to Email fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Hi Angie,

I guess this is a little late, but I hope everything came out okay!!
Not to worry, you'll be up and about in no time I'm sure.
Heck, I had to have my ovary out and they cut me wide open, I was up the next day.
So, I'm sure you will be fine and dandy by the end of the weekend!

Let us know what they came up with! I hope it's just something simple.

Take care,

Dar
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterClick Here to Email ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
fingers and toes crossed....Damn, this is really painful so hurry up and get well.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckClick Here to Email whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Fingers, toes and even eyes crossed. Seriously though, you have to get better so that, maybe next time y'all are in the area, we can get together for pizza. I be prayin' for ya.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

PFF
System Bot
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelClick Here to Email FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
I'm finally home. They found otu what was causing my pain, I had a belly full of blood from a ruptured cyst that was oozing blood so they took care of the oozing and sucked out all the blood. I had some other female problems too but I dont wanna gross you guys out. I had some problems after surgery so that why I'm just now getting home at 7:00pm. I'm in so much pain but not from being cut but from the gas they used to blow up my belly. Its trapped under my ribs and I cant get it out. I've been burping so much I think I could easily win a burping contest LOL I'm high as a kite on demerol and lortabs and an empty tummy cause I feel to sick ot eat. Thanks for your prayers and you'll probably be seeing me on her a lot the next few days cause I'm not allowed to do anything.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 223
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2006 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Good grief Girl, I was starting to get worried and I don't ever do that. OK, we're all breathing a sigh of relief now. Do exactly what the doctor says and not one thing more. Get well soon. Bluegrass Fieros Cook Out is coming in Mid to Late September. You and Matt need to make a showing.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

Brian Lamberts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2006 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsClick Here to Email Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
My Angie would give you a couple a nice licks on the nose to make you all better:

She's 4 months old and named Angela, too.
FieroDiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2006 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDivaClick Here to Email FieroDivaSend a Private Message to FieroDivaDirect Link to This Post
Glad you are all better now.

I am a stay at home mom so I am here all the time. Let me know if you want to chat on messenger sometime!

Jodi
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2006 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelClick Here to Email FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroDiva:

Glad you are all better now.

I am a stay at home mom so I am here all the time. Let me know if you want to chat on messenger sometime!

Jodi

I'm a SAHM too my msn is misss_4x4@hotmail.com and my yahoo is fieroangel@yahoo.com IM me anytime

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock