Started on: 08-22-2006 09:28 PM
Replies: 50
Last post by: Ithappens on 08-29-2006 11:12 PM
Kekipi

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2006 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KekipiSend a Private Message to KekipiDirect Link to This Post
Well now most people will think this person took advantage of your innocence. It is wrong to have relations with a child, and sorry but you are a child. I'm not saying it's your fault but the adult in this case should have known not to mess around with a Minor just because his girlfriend has a fling of her own or whatever happened. There are plenty of legal aged women to satisfy his urges with.
IP: Logged
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2006 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Nick

------------------
fierofetish.PFF'S self-confessed Snowbird!!

Growing old is harder than growing up.
Responsibility: the solution for our World's Dilemmas..
Yahoo messenger:nickcannspain
MSN Messenger-nicholascann@hotmail.com

Ithappens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2006 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IthappensSend a Private Message to IthappensDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kekipi:

Well now most people will think this person took advantage of your innocence. It is wrong to have relations with a child, and sorry but you are a child. I'm not saying it's your fault but the adult in this case should have known not to mess around with a Minor just because his girlfriend has a fling of her own or whatever happened. There are plenty of legal aged women to satisfy his urges with.

I'm sorry but what you say about that issue particularly doesn't really matter all that much to me cause I know what the whole "minor" "adult" situation is and all. We talked about it and all but w/e it didn't matter. It happens, it's life. Things have changed a lot over the years and everyone's views have changed drastically but some peoples views haven't changed at all. With everything that is going on here in our society is changing everyone and how they used to be and on and on and on.....my point is, is that you know 3 1/2 yrs ya is kinda a big gap for my age ya, but when I get 18 it's not so much a big deal because I am considered "legal" then. But like I said everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Oh and what happened was we were pretty much "together" and he mine as well have cheated on me even though we didn't have the "official" title we pretty much did, so in my eyes he cheated on me and I told him that and he shook his head and everything like he understood and all. It's a REALLY long story though. But ya.....

[This message has been edited by Ithappens (edited 08-28-2006).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ithappens:

Things have changed a lot over the years and everyone's views have changed drastically but some peoples views haven't changed at all. With everything that is going on here in our society is changing everyone and how they used to be and on and on and on.....

Sometimes I wonder where we all came from when you consider that sex wasn't discovered until what.. about five years ago?

Ithappens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IthappensSend a Private Message to IthappensDirect Link to This Post
Ha ha ha, you're very funny there.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Geez, I got a "thumbs-down" for that?
Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ithappens:

I'm sorry but what you say about that issue particularly doesn't really matter all that much to me cause I know what the whole "minor" "adult" situation is and all.

Oh really? I wonder if you will feel the same way if he gave your herpes or AIDS. I wonder if your parents would feel that way if they knew? I bet he may be looking at jail time then, not that he doesn't deserve it. Whatever.

You were used. And with an outlook like that, it's gonna happen 2u again, and again...
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageDirect Link to This Post
So you're 16 and he's 20? Mmm, statutory rape.
Maybe he wasn't interested in dating you because he didn't feel like jail time?
Maybe he just doesn't like being stalked on internet forums?
Maybe he was looking for some one more mature?

Sorry, but if you insist on adult activites you should be an adult (and hopefully emotionally mature enough to handle the consequences).

-Amber
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pumpkincarriage:

So you're 16 and he's 20? Mmm, statutory rape.
Maybe he wasn't interested in dating you because he didn't feel like jail time?
Maybe he just doesn't like being stalked on internet forums?
Maybe he was looking for some one more mature?
-Amber

The age of consent is actually 16 here in WA.

I aint saying this guy isn't a scumbag, wonder how old the other gal is?.

Most likely not secure enough to go after women his own age.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum. Hi. I am cliffw. I have five Fieros but I am not addicted to them. I can quit anytime I want. What time is it ?
You seem to have a level head on your shoulders........just like we do. Do ya think ? Of course not. Where would the fun be .
I think you are too good of a "person" for this "scum bag". Have you ever met a "REAL" man ? This forum is full of available real men.
Does he have a Fiero or do you ?
Ithappens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2006 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IthappensSend a Private Message to IthappensDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Does he have a Fiero or do you ?

He does. He's working on it right now and all. Last I knew he was having some complications with it and all....I don't know anymore cause I haven't talked to him since Sat.

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock