Started on: 08-21-2006 12:30 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Butter on 08-22-2006 09:41 AM
Butter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
Could someone link me to a diagram.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
What specifically are you looking for?

DTV or Digital Mini-dish, full size dish, are you looking for the connections from the Dish to the Receiver?

The connections to connect the Receiver to your TV, VCR, Home Theater, Microwave?

What specifically are you looking for, I can draw it or guide you.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
What are you trying to do?
Butter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
Well I was tryin' to troubleshoot Dad's Satellite system. It had lost signal. I was wonderin what the voltage was suppose to be on the line. Well I checked it at lunch. No breaks in line out I could get at. Reset the box power no good. Tighten all cable connections no good. Mmmmm........... I thinks and thinks and thinks...........

Momma's broom sure could chase away a lot of problems there by the door. Took the broom to the satellite end what is it the usb end........... Works Now!
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Butter:

Well I was tryin' to troubleshoot Dad's Satellite system. It had lost signal. I was wonderin what the voltage was suppose to be on the line. Well I checked it at lunch. No breaks in line out I could get at. Reset the box power no good. Tighten all cable connections no good. Mmmmm........... I thinks and thinks and thinks...........

Momma's broom sure could chase away a lot of problems there by the door. Took the broom to the satellite end what is it the usb end........... Works Now!

Were there leaves or a nest in the LNB?

I opened the cover of a 10ft dish once, and BZZZZZZ! out flew a bunch of hornets. That SUCKED.

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Were there leaves or a nest in the LNB?

I opened the cover of a 10ft dish once, and BZZZZZZ! out flew a bunch of hornets. That SUCKED.

No, it buzzed, You allready said that, if it had sucked it woulda sounded more like well, I aint gonna start that fire

Brad
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
whats your troubles?
has it got s switch mode power supply?
what test equipment have you got ?

Originally posted by Butter:

Butter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2006 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Thanks for all the help but really the broom stick got it goin'.

I think the connection goin into the thinga ma jig on the end of the wherly disk was loose where the wire screws on to it.

You know how it is down South its all weather related.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock