Started on: 08-20-2006 10:23 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: Brian Lamberts on 08-24-2006 07:42 PM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2006 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
on Comedy Central tonight. Started at 10 P.M.

Or would that be a pig pickin'?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tutnkmn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2006 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
Shatner........ to comedy central.......I'm ready..................for the roast.....................to begin.

What kind.................of roast...................is it?

I'm so...............very..............hungry!

Hungry........Spock!..........so hungry!

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 08-20-2006).]

Zewerr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2006 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZewerrClick Here to visit Zewerr's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZewerrDirect Link to This Post
It needs to hurry up and be 10 pm!!!
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2006 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
It's worth the wait. Some of it REALLY sucked, but there was a lot of good stuff, too.
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:
Some of it REALLY sucked,

you can say that again... Farrah was wasted out of her gourd.

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else really dislike Lisa Lampinelli? Didn't even know who she was until Pam Anderson's roast. Don't know why some comedians think it's necessary to have their entire dialog bleeped out to be funny. Men or women. But it seems like some of the women think they need to be twice as vulgar and disgusting as the guys to level the playing field. I watched about two minutes of it and switched over to speed channel. The previews of the show sounded like one big test of the emergency broadcast system. Just what I thought though. Maybe it's funny to some.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 08-21-2006).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I had never heard of Lampenelli before, and I don't care if I ever hear about her again. But a few of the guests were really funny.

Jason Alexander hit the nail on the head when he said they had a veritible "who's that?" of comedy there.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I only got to see the first few minutes of it. It was allright, but sleep was more important

Brad
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2006 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

you can say that again... Farrah was wasted out of her gourd.

You can say that again. She was far worse than Courtey Love was at the last one. She didnt know her own name when someone cracked on her and she had to be spoonfed her lines (5 times). Id say anyone that wanted to do a celebrity should get her phone number and be assured of a party. My fav line was ' thats the shaggiest, nastiest, wad of hair (or to that effect) Ive seen (while looking at Shatner who wears a hairpiece)............Farrah close your legs.
wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2006 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
At the opening the phrase "**** you and the horse you rode in on", then later they stole my line. Also, Andy Dick lives up to his name. His reference to Kirk and Spock's love child was kind of unique. In the 70s I had, and stiil have, Farrah's poster. Now she looks like a poster child. It as funny when Betty White slamed because she was right on. The gay jokes about Soolo (however you spell his name) got old, even when he did them. On a scale of 1-10, I give the show a 5, ok to watch, but don't need to see it again.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2006 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I have never seen a comedian that wasn't funny.
Even Carrot Top!
It's just that some are only funny for 10 seconds out of 15 minutes.

I give this roast a 2 out of 5.
The best roast?
Drew Carey

But I really miss the "classic" roasts.
"Class" being the key word.
The Golden Age Of Roasts.
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2006 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I miss the Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts. That was class. Tear into the person, but it was still funny. Not just mean spirited, but funny.
I did like a few of the roasters. I thought Betty White did a great job, as well as George Takei. And Jason Alexander was good as the host.
Zewerr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2006 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZewerrClick Here to visit Zewerr's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZewerrDirect Link to This Post
I think George Takei got roasted more than the Shat!
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2006 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
i saw it... they played on the gay thing to much... the roasted Soolo more than anyone...

alot was funny tho
Brian Lamberts

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

on Comedy Central tonight. Started at 10 P.M.

Or would that be a pig pickin'?

I love the smell of roasting HAM!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock