Started on: 08-20-2006 03:14 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Boondawg on 08-20-2006 06:48 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2006 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
http://www.mologogo.com/

"Mologogo is a free service that will track your friend's GPS-enabled cell phones from another phone or on the web. Combining Real-time Location Based Services, Social Networking and now Location Aware Chat, Mologogo continues to break new ground for mobile apps. Mologogo also serves as a dirt-cheap tracking system, so go ahead and fauxjack something."
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2006 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
As usual I'm out of luck. It has to be Nextel to work.

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2006 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
creepy? just a little bit...
under8ted

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2006 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post
Another reason I'm glad I seldom carry one.

I really dont like the idea of being trackable. Its not about hiding anything, I'm just not willing to give up that level of privacy and independance.

[This message has been edited by under8ted (edited 08-20-2006).]

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2006 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Most GPS-capable phones give you the option of GPS being fully enabled or 911 only.

I have looked over that site and found that it is Nextel-only in the FAQ. I never did find a way to actually track a phone. All I really saw was another mapping program like we have listed here several times where you put in your location.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2006 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:
I have looked over that site and found that it is Nextel-only in the FAQ. I never did find a way to actually track a phone. All I really saw was another mapping program like we have listed here several times where you put in your location.

"It currently works on pretty much any Nextel phone with Java and GPS. We've tested a bunch of phones ourselves but check out the wiki to see about your specific model. If it works on your phone please add it to the wiki."

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 08-20-2006).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock