Started on: 08-18-2006 06:57 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 08-18-2006 07:21 PM
84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2006 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Hey cliff, I see when you type in fiero.com it goes to this page. Where you the one that bought it? Or did someone here buy it for you or what?
I seen it went at a pretty high price.
What's the deal on all this stuff about the previous owners life and family being threatend over this domain name. I keep hearing stories and don't know what's going on or that fiero.com exsisted untell today
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2006 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I bought it.

I asked Jason why he wanted to sell it and he told me he indeed had been threatened. For what and by who exactly I don't know (I didn't quite follow his story) but I'm pretty sure somewhere along the line someone will decide it's all my fault.

Anyway, there's your answer and since I don't feel we need another "it's all <insert your worst imaginary enemy here>'s and <insert your least favorite forum here>'s fault, I'm stopping the discussion here... Sorry.
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock