Found a Fiero in a magazine by silversurfer
Started on: 08-14-2006 12:58 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: isthiswhereiputausername? on 08-14-2006 02:35 PM
silversurfer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silversurferSend a Private Message to silversurferDirect Link to This Post
I was cleaning out the room I am currently staying in and came across a box of stuff my brother left behind.I open it up and it's a bunch of x-rated mags.For fun I open one up and there was an actess in it named of all things Fiero.I just couldn't help but post on here about it.Needless to say I had alot of ammo to tease my brother with.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
your brother..............riiiiiiight
silversurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silversurferSend a Private Message to silversurferDirect Link to This Post
I recently moved back in with my mother since my wife walked out and I ended up homeless.He just moved out a few months ago and he's 27.Trust me my soon to be ex would have thrown me out for looking at another woman let alone a dirty mag.Fierofreak00 knows me well enough to know that it's the trueth.
Deabionni

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeabionniSend a Private Message to DeabionniDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silversurfer:

...For fun I open one up...

Isn't "fun" the reason we all open one up?

silversurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silversurferSend a Private Message to silversurferDirect Link to This Post
My brother is a total pervert.He's into anything thats really really really kinky.After what I found in that box I almost smacked him upside the head..lol..That boy needs a life let's leave it at that.
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
Next on Ebay:

Box of fiero p--n auctioned off by silversurfer

[This message has been edited by isthiswhereiputausername? (edited 08-14-2006).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock