Started on: 08-10-2006 06:41 PM
Replies: 106
Last post by: buddycraigg on 08-19-2006 04:52 PM
tutnkmn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2006 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:

Agreed. I can't get components cheap enough anymore to beat the low end Dell, HP, etc. systems.

Regarding linux distros being "plug-and-play", my experience is that they have been "plug-and-play" with everything EXCEPT wireless internet, and that is one of the major things I want it to do. I'm not computer expert enough to play with linux much, as I haven't spent much time on it. So I don't even know how to download programs onto it.

One of the best Linux systems for beginners (beginners with Linux that is) is Xandros. It is not the best distro for Linux "power users" but they make things like downloading software and setting up the system pretty easy and "Windows-like." Xandros even has decent wireless support. There are several levels of Xandros, a free system which they help you download and explain the process step by step at their site and a deluxe version which costs some $$$. You might check them out at the link below if interested in trying Xandros Linux:

www.xandros.com

IP: Logged
buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2006 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
i might try it again, what the heck.
i do have a spare 2 gig drive for my laptop.
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2006 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by tutnkmn:
There are several levels of Xandros, a free system which they help you download and explain the process step by step at their site

i couldn't find the free one
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2006 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

i couldn't find the free one

Here you go, it's called the "open circulation" version. You can pay them $10 to download from their FTP server (yeah right) or get the torrent from them and download with bittorrent (completely legal because it is free software):

http://www.xandros.com/about/downloads.html

Bittorrent download:

http://www.xandros.com/products/home/desktopoc/dsk_oc_download.html

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 08-12-2006).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2006 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
i cant burn a CD and that is step # 4.

now what?
muert0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for muert0Send a Private Message to muert0Direct Link to This Post
http://www.xandros.com/products/home/home_edition/specs.html

System Requirements
Processor:

Any Intel Pentium or Celeron processor.
Any AMD K6/II/III, Duron, Athlon, Athlon XP/MP processor.
At least 450 MHz recommended.

RAM:

Min 128 MB required, 256 MB recommended.
1.5 GB available space on hard drive, 3 GB available space recommended.

Additional Requirements:

Bootable CD-ROM.

The only alternate I can think of if you really want to use xandros is here:
http://cheapiso.com/index.php?cPath=1&sort=2a&filter_id=45
It's late and my brain is fuzzy but if you want to play around with linux I will find a write-up or write something up with instructions on another distro you can install with floppys tomorrow.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

i cant burn a CD and that is step # 4.

now what?

Are you lacking a CD writer or does your software not support ISO CD creation?

If the latter download Burn4Free which will let you burn a bootable CD:

http://www.burn4free.com/

You can also do this to install if you have no CD writer:

Create a Xandros boot floppy (image should be available on the web somewhere, check the Xandros site and google it if necessary). Create a new partition on your hard drive in which to store the ISO file.

Insert the floppy and it will ask you where the ISO image is located. Browse to that partition and select. The installation files will be extracted from that partition and setup will run just like it would from a bottable CD. You do not need to remove Windows to do this, only resize Windows and create a new partition from the resulting free space. Use Partition Magic or other partitioning software to do this. Move the Xandros ISO image into the new partition simply by dragging and dropping it from Windows.

Good Luck, I'll check back to see if I can help again.

PS: You need a fairly good size HDD to do this, nothing under 10Gb would have enough space to create a dual-boot situation plus an installation partition (the Xandros OS is about 1.5Gb in size. It is compressed on the disc to fit a 700MB CD but opens up to nearly 1.5Gb when uncompressed).

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 08-13-2006).]

mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2006 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by frontal lobe:

Agreed. I can't get components cheap enough anymore to beat the low end Dell, HP, etc. systems.

Regarding linux distros being "plug-and-play", my experience is that they have been "plug-and-play" with everything EXCEPT wireless internet, and that is one of the major things I want it to do. I'm not computer expert enough to play with linux much, as I haven't spent much time on it. So I don't even know how to download programs onto it.

when i installed suse 10 on my laptop a while ago it recognized all my hotbuttons on the top INCLUDING my wireless button, which did in fact turn on and off my wireless whe n i pressed it. but im not sure if you would wanna download it, its a 5 disk download.
muert0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for muert0Send a Private Message to muert0Direct Link to This Post
If you are going to download SuSE I'd suggest a ftp install over downloading all 5 disks. It's pretty simple. The main thing is looking for a good server on SuSe's site and finding the I.P. of the server before you run the ftp bootdisk. There is a tutorial I used the first few times I did an ftp install if anybody wants the link.
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
i do not have a CD burner.

this is what i have to play with
my laptop, 750mhz 384ram, floppy module or CD module.

a pair of 2 gig hard drives that i can format however i want. i can have one in the laptop and one in a USB external drive.
(my normal harddrive is 40gig, but i dont want to mess with it until i'm sure i can actually USE the operating system)

a bunch of floppy disks. infact somewhere around here i have a copy of win95b on floppys, i think there is 28 of them

so can i experiment with what i have.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

i do not have a CD burner.

a pair of 2 gig hard drives that i can format however i want. i can have one in the laptop and one in a USB external drive.
(my normal harddrive is 40gig, but i dont want to mess with it until i'm sure i can actually USE the operating system)

a bunch of floppy disks. infact somewhere around here i have a copy of win95b on floppys, i think there is 28 of them

so can i experiment with what i have.

You should be able to get Xandros to at least run with the "partition" install method above. Use your Windows 95 boot disk to run fdisk and delete any existing partitions on the HDD. Create an 800 MB partition for the ISO image and then install Windows 95 in the remaining free space. Download the ISO, drop it in the 800 MB part and then proceed to install Xandros from floppy as outlined above. When asked to keep Windows just answer no and Xandros will install where Win95 is. Choose "minimal install" for Xandros to save space. There will still be an ISO partition and darn little space to play with on the HDD (most of the remaining area will be filled with Xandros and the swap space) but it would allow you to get a taste of Xandros.

This install method can work with other versions of Linux that are capable of using a boot diskette as well (3.5 floppy), although some distros are very large (from 2 up to 5 Gb in size depending on what you choose to install).

PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tutnkmn:
Create an 800 MB partition for the ISO image

do i leave the partition blank?
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002
i'm gonna load up to head for Lawrence and i'll start playing with it when i get there.

keep an eye open for questions in about 90 minutes...

maybe i can be turned?
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002
i'm in lawrence now. one of the people here has a apple laptop that has a burner.
can we make a boot CD with it?
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002
this is my plan...
i'm downloading it with bittorrent.
i will unzip it on to my external harddrive.

plug the external harddrive in to a apple laptop that can burn CDs.
make boot disk with apple laptop.

put 2 gig hard drive in my laptop and boot from CD.

sound like that might work?
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
As long as it is a newer Mac that should work well!

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2006 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
i just now got a connection again...

i will try to burn the CD in just a few minutes

be back as soon as i can
Vonov

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VonovSend a Private Message to VonovDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Deabionni:
...the license should be sold to the end user; so that the end user can use that software on whatever PC he is currently using. One license per PC is stupid.

I agree. IIRC, MS used to allow you to transfer the license to a new PC, provided the O/S was erased from the old system...has that changed?
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

i will try to burn the CD in just a few minutes

i guess i didn't do something correctly when making the CD.
my laptop wont boot from it.

and the CD only has 368KB on it, but windows doesn't show any files.

the file xandros-302-oce-installation.iso is on the external drive showing 669MB.
things shouldn't be this hard.

i'm using winimage to make the files from the ISO file
and then i'll move them over to the hard disk after i create the boot floppy.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 08-14-2006).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002
still can make a boot disk.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post
If all else fails I can send you a bootable Xandros CD - no charge. Just PM me your name/address.

PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2006 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
you wont believe it if i told you.

i go to a friends house to make a CD.

the CD's she has are DVD-R.
since i have no expereince with burning CDs i dont notice it for about 30 minutes.

then i

oh never mind.

i'll see how this works out.
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
anger rant removed for the kids.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 08-15-2006).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002
ok, i'm a little calmer now.
the boot disk works.

i took some pics of the screen but i cant upload anything while i'm at work.
it gets about 8 lines of text

blah blah blah - done
blah blah blah - done
blah blah blah - done
blah blah blah - done
configuring hardware -

at the configuring hardware line it stops for a while.

the screen goes black with a black pointer outlined in white for about two minutes.
the system restarts and goes to windowsXP like the good little virus it is

do i have to start with a blank harddisk?

thanks for all the help so far, i dont like to give up on anything, but i do have to walk away from problems from time to time
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
i guess everyone forgot about that corperrate copy of xp
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

ok, i'm a little calmer now.
the boot disk works.

i took some pics of the screen but i cant upload anything while i'm at work.
it gets about 8 lines of text

blah blah blah - done
blah blah blah - done
blah blah blah - done
blah blah blah - done
configuring hardware -

at the configuring hardware line it stops for a while.

the screen goes black with a black pointer outlined in white for about two minutes.
the system restarts and goes to windowsXP like the good little virus it is

do i have to start with a blank harddisk?

thanks for all the help so far, i dont like to give up on anything, but i do have to walk away from problems from time to time

I assume your still working the Xandros install?

Sounds like Xandros is having a problem with the video card. Should not reboot though, should just go back to shell (i.e. black screen with white lettered login prompt).

It may be there is not enough partition room for Linux swap space also. How much partition did you allow Linux?

I have this for your system from earlier in the thread:

This is a system more than capable of using Xandros. But, what manufacturer made the machine? What is the vid card?

If you have any external hardware plugged into the machine (mouse, PCMCIA card, etc.) disconnect before trying the first boot.

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 08-15-2006).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
yep, still trying to install Xandros.
this is a Dell C600
but i was wrong, the harddrives are 4 gig each, not 2.

this is where i'm at right now.
the hard drive had XP on it with NTFS file system,
i fdisked the drive so it has no partition on it (if you told me to do that, i'm sorry i missed it)

anyway, the install is going as i type, but it did hang at the black screen with the white outlined pointer for a long time again, only this time it came up with a GUI for installing it the rest of the way instead of XP.

but check back soon incase i cant figure something out.

what file system did Xandros create on the non-partioned harddrive anyway?

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 08-15-2006).]

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by TaurusThug:

i guess everyone forgot about that corperrate copy of xp

what xp?
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002
21%.
is it true that watched water never boils?
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002
ok it's installed.
the first thing i want to do is get my D-Link DWL-G630 wireless card working.

my customer that was suppose to be here at 5:30 just showed up so i'll be back in about 2 hours.
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

what file system did Xandros create on the non-partioned harddrive anyway?

ext2. It's the high performance disk filesystem used by Linux for fixed disks as well as removable media. Sometimes a weird quirk on some machines will identify the Xandros partition as an extended DOS partition with a logical drive present

Wireless card detection and any internet connection is handled under: "Internet Connection Wizard." Go to the Launch menu and then this will be under "Internet."

If your card does not show up let me know. Compatability list shows the DWL-G650 working so I would say the G630 should be good.

EDIT: Sorry, just remembered, Xandros uses "rieserfs" file system unlike most Linux distros that use a version of ext. Xandros claims rieserfs is superior for the "custom modifications" they make to Debian.

[This message has been edited by tutnkmn (edited 08-15-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
signing off now...
just sent the guy home, and i need to go to sleepyland.

catch you thursday evening.
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002
need to get wireless card working...

i've gone here
launch/applications/internet/connection wizard
chose "LAN or Cable modem (Ethernet)"
clicked the radio button next to "All users"
and it detects "eth0 (3Com Corporation) which is the built-in NIC for a cat-5 cable. but nothing else.

but under
launch/control center
hardware information/system/PCI/
the very last thing listed is...
0000:06:00.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications, Inc: Unknown device 001a (rev 01)
Subsystem: D-Link system Inc: Unknown device 3b08
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 168, IRQ 11
memory at 19000000 (32-bit, non-perfetchable) [size=64K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 08-16-2006).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

god this is going to be annoying...

You can fix that pretty easy

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

You can fix that pretty easy

that's already been fixed.
now i want to play with Linux, if i can become comfortable with it, then i might switch over.
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

buddycraigg

13588 posts
Member since Jul 2002
i'm going to try this, but done bet on anything...

"I'm trying to get the D-LInk DWL-G630 to work in Xandros 3.0 Deluxe but....it won't. I'm new to Xandros, I'm a lot more familier with Ubuntu. Does Xandros 3.0 Deluxe even support this card? So far I havn't been able to find drivers for the card for linux. If anyone has any experience with this card in Xandros 3.0 please help me.

Thanks"

"a) Upgrade you system to SP2 (carefully follow the instructions on Xandros Network when you do that).

b)Then install kernel 2.6.11-x1

c) Then install the ndiswrapper packages associated with that kernel (put ndiswrapper in the XN search box and search - look under Expert in the tree on the left).

d) Using Control Center/Networking under the wireless tab, install the Windows drivers from your G630 CD

e) Using XFM in Administrator mode, edit the file /etc/modules to insert "ndiswrapper" (without quotes) in the modules list and save the file

f) Reboot and set up your wireless system from control panel.

Note that Xandros 3 does not allow you to enter ESSIDs with spaces in them from Control Center. (Either change the ESSID or use the commandline iwconfig if you have that.)"

wish me luck...
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2006 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

i'm going to try this, but done bet on anything...

"I'm trying to get the D-LInk DWL-G630 to work in Xandros 3.0 Deluxe but....it won't. I'm new to Xandros, I'm a lot more familier with Ubuntu. Does Xandros 3.0 Deluxe even support this card? So far I havn't been able to find drivers for the card for linux. If anyone has any experience with this card in Xandros 3.0 please help me.

Thanks"

"a) Upgrade you system to SP2 (carefully follow the instructions on Xandros Network when you do that).

b)Then install kernel 2.6.11-x1

c) Then install the ndiswrapper packages associated with that kernel (put ndiswrapper in the XN search box and search - look under Expert in the tree on the left).

d) Using Control Center/Networking under the wireless tab, install the Windows drivers from your G630 CD

e) Using XFM in Administrator mode, edit the file /etc/modules to insert "ndiswrapper" (without quotes) in the modules list and save the file

f) Reboot and set up your wireless system from control panel.

Note that Xandros 3 does not allow you to enter ESSIDs with spaces in them from Control Center. (Either change the ESSID or use the commandline iwconfig if you have that.)"

wish me luck...

Been away, sorry. Looks like you are on the right track. Certainly need the 2.6.x series kernel.

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2006 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

ummm, how do i do this without being connected to the internet?

BTW, i tried an old D-Link card that my wife uses and it wouldn't work either.

[This message has been edited by buddycraigg (edited 08-17-2006).]

tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2006 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnDirect Link to This Post

ummm, how do i do this without being connected to the internet?

BTW, i tried an old D-Link card that my wife uses and it wouldn't work either.

Right, well there is that!

Does your wireless router support hardwired LAN? Is there a port for cables on it? If so a patch cable from the router to your onboard LAN card should do the trick. If not does the laptop have a 56k modem?

buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2006 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
Plugged in to wired LAN (had to play with the wireless router a bit to get it to allow another connection)

I started Xandros Networks
It started two down loads by itself, I looked over at my desktop PC for a second and then turned back around to the laptop and it was finished doing what ever it was doing.

While still in Xandros Networks I go
Application Updates on the left side
Then Service Pack on the right.
But no updates show up…
So I’m hoping part “a” is done

Next I find the 2.6.11 update under
Application Updates on the left
System on the right.
I do that so I think part “b” is done.

I search for “ndiswrapper” in the search box in the upper right hand corner.
And get 4 showing under “expert” on the left side.

I do the first one.
I do the second one.
I do the third one but when I go back it still shows the third one needs to be installed.
So I restart.
Now my text is so small I can barely read it.

Back to Xandros Networks
Search for ndiswrapper
Showing 4 under expert.
Xandros-ndisdrivermanager installed.
Xandros-ndiswrapper-2.6.11-smp not installed.
Xandros-ndiswrapper-2.6.11-x1 installed.
Xandros-ndiswrapper-2.6.9-x1 not installed.

Try Xandros-ndiswrapper-2.6.11-smp again.
It does its thing and I restart. (god the boot time is really long, but I’m used to rebooting thanks to windows95)

Now it shows
Xandros-ndiswrapper-2.6.11-smp installed.
Xandros-ndiswrapper-2.6.11-x1 not installed.

So I try to install Xandros-ndiswrapper-2.6.11-x1 again.
It does its thing and I reboot.

Now it shows
Xandros-ndiswrapper-2.6.11-smp not installed.
Xandros-ndiswrapper-2.6.11-x1 installed.

Apparently I can not have both, so which one do I want?
Xandros-ndiswrapper-2.6.11-smp.
Xandros-ndiswrapper-2.6.11-x1.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock