Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Minnesota Members!! Child Abduction in Twin Cities today.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Minnesota Members!! Child Abduction in Twin Cities today. by Synthesis
Started on: 08-05-2006 03:19 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: isthiswhereiputausername? on 08-06-2006 05:31 PM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2006 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Edit: According to the link below, they found the child. The original story is below the link.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_217140605.html

Amber Alert Issued For Brooklyn Center Boy

(WCCO) Brooklyn Center Police issued an Amber Alert Saturday morning for a missing 5-year-old boy after the father apparently called the mother and threatened to hurt himself and the child.

According to police, 5-year-old Andrew Moua was last seen Friday when the suspect, 39-year-old Xou Moua picked the child up. Xou Moua is the child's father.

Andrew Moua is described as a 31-inch tall Asian boy weighing about 35 pounds with brown eyes and short black hair. He was last seen wearing a Superman t-shirt, sandals and jean shorts.

The suspect is described as an Asian male weighing 135 pounds. He is 5-feet 4-inches tall with brown eyes. He was driving a red GMC Yukon sports utility vehicle with a Minnesota license plate number FXN038.

The father and mother were never married, according to officials. Police believe the child is in immediate danger.

If you have any information or see the two, please contact the Brooklyn Center Police at 763-503-3200 or by calling 911.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 08-05-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rainman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2006 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RainmanSend a Private Message to RainmanDirect Link to This Post
Was this posted as heads up or for discussion. Maybe its because those dam*ed alerts go off so frequently, or maybe its because I don't have kids and am not a fan of kids, but all those alerts do it irritate me. Radio, tv, cell alerts, and the signs over the highway. Let people go on with their lives and let the people who it concerns and the authorites deal with it. I don't see the same effort made for catching murderers or adult abductions. Why do kids get special treatment?
Patrick's Dad

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2006 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rainman:

...Why do kids get special treatment?

Hmm.... Let's see. Kid in single digits, not even 3 feet tall... has how much chance against a 30 year old of virtually any build?

Step outside of yourself, dude. Imagine getting it (in any way that you can imagine) from an adult. Especially one that you're supposed to trust.

Discuss.
FieroDiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2006 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDivaSend a Private Message to FieroDivaDirect Link to This Post
I dont know if any of you would be interested, but I read some where that you can add an amber alert message to your sig or something like that. If anyone is interested, I will try to find the link. I think I found it on the mommy forum.

Jodi
Kekipi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2006 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KekipiSend a Private Message to KekipiDirect Link to This Post

Was this posted as heads up or for discussion. Maybe its because those dam*ed alerts go off so frequently, or maybe its because I don't have kids and am not a fan of kids, but all those alerts do it irritate me. Radio, tv, cell alerts, and the signs over the highway. Let people go on with their lives and let the people who it concerns and the authorities deal with it. I don't see the same effort made for catching murderers or adult abductions. Why do kids get special treatment?

I hope that's a joke, cuz Dude there's more parents on here than Children haters.
Lucky13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2006 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lucky13Send a Private Message to Lucky13Direct Link to This Post
If someone took my kid, he better hope the police find him first, thats all I'm gonna say...
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2006 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post

Was this posted as heads up or for discussion.

maybe it was because he hoped some fiero owner might spot them and stop a crime in progress, maybe even prevent some future offense?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2006 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Rainman, I'm writing your post off as someone that just doesn't understand. The alternative is not very friendly.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2006 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Rainman, I'm writing your post off as someone that just doesn't understand. The alternative is not very friendly.

I agree..

You think someone like Jessica Lunsford had a chance against someone like that pedo that kidnapped her? Or all the others.. They do stuff for adults as well, its caalled missing persons reports..

but all those alerts do it irritate me

When you hear one about to come on the radio, pull off to the side of the road, wrap a plastic bag tightly around your head.... (it NEEDS to be plastic to filter out the radio waves) and wait a few hours to make sure that they are over.. ( Disclaimer: DONT DO THIS, JUST THINK BEFORE YOU MAKE STUPID SELFISH COMMENTS THAT ARE BOUND TO PISS OFF EVERY ADULT THAT IS NOT A MOLESTER OR PEDOPHILE)
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2006 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
The entire point of the thread was just that, to alert fellow Minnesota Members of the abduction. Maybe they know of a red Yukon in their area that fits the description. Maybe they saw it. Maybe next time they hit the road, they would see the truck, and think "Oh, there it is!"

Having known someone who's child was abducted, ( Find Beaner ) I do everything I can to make sure that the news gets out...

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 08-06-2006).]

isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2006 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

The entire point of the thread was just that, to alert fellow Minnesota Members of the abduction. Maybe they know of a red Yukon in their area that fits the description. Maybe they saw it. Maybe next time they hit the road, they would see the truck, and think "Oh, there it is!"

Having known someone who's child was abducted, ( Find Beaner ) I do everything I can to make sure that the news gets out...

Thanks for starting this thread.. When there is a child missing, there can never be enough people looking for them.

People that dont want to look or feel "irritated" by things like this, better start collecting plastic bags
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock