For Sale 92 5speed Lumina Z34 3.4L DOHC by DakotaMatt
Started on: 08-03-2006 02:17 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: DakotaMatt on 08-07-2006 04:08 PM
DakotaMatt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2006 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DakotaMattSend a Private Message to DakotaMattDirect Link to This Post
I am selling my 1992 Z34. It is white with grey interior. It is in fair overall condition, and can be driven daily in any weather. I have driven it to and from work 30 miles round trip in the summer in rush hour traffic, and at speeds up to 80mph on I-75. I have also driven this car to Ann Arbor and Flint, once even in the winter. It drives fine in 30 degree weather or in 100 degree weather. Engine temp never goes past half way mark on gauge, and oil pressure is 80psi at full throttle with never less than 20psi, even on that one day recently when it was 102 degrees (running Amsoil 5w30). This car has been fun and I’ve loved every second of driving it. I just don’t need two cars.

You can find pictures at www.eadperformance.com/z34

It has many mods, some performance, some just for looks. It comes with a FFP front dogbone, eprom computer chip, and underdrive pulley. It has custom full cat-back Magnaflow exhaust with dual polished mufflers. The rear brakes are 94+ style.

I have taken care of many things that needed attention, such as replacing the alternator (major pain in the butt!) new GM cradle mounts and bolts, KYB struts, GM select cable (for the transmission) newer clutch. I have also replaced all 4 tires. They are in great condition, as they are only a few months old - Goodyear Triple tread assurance 225/60/R16.

The car has about 137,000 miles on it, and does have minor dings, dents and paint issues. It does shift a little hard into second. First and second are both usable, you just have to be careful how fast you’re going when you try to get into them. Like I said, daily driving in rush hour traffic was not a problem. The motor runs really well. I was very impressed with the difference the FFP chip made.

You have to see this car in person to really appreciate just how fun it is. It sounds great, it is fun to drive, and honestly it will drive you anywhere you want to go. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive to California in this car (with its new tires ) I am willing to meet any potential buyer within a reasonable distance from 48044 Macomb MI to show this car. I understand that it is hard to make car purchases sight-unseen. If you are interested, please come see this car. I am available almost any weekend and any night of the week.

I am only asking $1500 for this car, after all the work, new parts and tires I have put into it. I would like to see it go to another W-body enthusiast.

If you have any questions at all, please call me at 586-850-4737. If I don’t answer, leave me a message and I’ll call you back. You can also email me at Dakotamatt02@aol.com, or IM me at Dakotamatt02 on AIM.

Thanks for looking, and please only respond to this thread if you have a question or are interested.
-Matt
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Brian Lamberts

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2006 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post
Sounds & looks pretty nice. Certainly a rightous price, imho. If I were in the market for a car, I might climb on the big silver bird and come get it. Kinda hope you don't have to sell it to somebody that wants to take the engine (etc.) and trannie and part out the rest.

Look through the O/T stuff, there was a guy in Traverse City whose brother was looking for a car a couple of days ago. This would make a great college kids car (if they couldn't get a nice Fiero, that is.) Even if it needed to have the trannie rebuilt. . .
DakotaMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2006 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DakotaMattSend a Private Message to DakotaMattDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Brian! I thought the price was fair. I'm not trying to make money on this car; I'd rather have another GM guy enjoy it... and get it out of my driveway

It would make me sad to see it ripped apart, but I guess that's a good point. For the price, it would be quite worth it just for an engine/trans package that would deliver itself. Does this mean I can post it in the mall as a Fiero related swap kit?? LOL!!! j/k
DakotaMatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2006 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DakotaMattSend a Private Message to DakotaMattDirect Link to This Post
Oh, I also have many 3.4 DOHC parts, if anyone is interested. I have a complete motor, consisting of reforged crank, silverlite .030 pistons, etc etc. It's got a few thousand on the rebuild, but it is taken apart.

-Matt

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock