Started on: 07-29-2006 06:42 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: FieroRumor on 07-29-2006 10:55 PM
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 95
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post

try out the (80% finished) page builder that Im working on.

go to www.peoplesynch.com

go to the first picture link on the left and have some fun.

objectives of what it should do:
1.change colors, fonts, images, background, etc... on the fly and save it (saves automatically). After you are happy with your page (or done playing). close your browser, and go back to the page (clearing cookies and logging back in is helpful, but not neccasary). It should still look the same as you left it without you ever noticing it save.

2.same as above, except you should be able to drag and drop any of the content boxes where you want to, again it should save on the fly and not bog down any.

4.Play with some of the stuff in the actual content boxes. Ive tested these a lot more then the other stuff, but its always nice to know when something breaks!

so far its only been tested in IE7 and FF1.5

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaClick Here to Email WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
I tried to install IE7 Beta 3 today. Oh do I have a hell of a time. Basically it didn't install and it caused my Internet, search, system restore and many other programs to not work.

I had to do some hard core manipulation until I could get my restore back working and to an eariler restore point.

Man! That was bruital. Spent hours on it.

What the hell is up with that?

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 349
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2006 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageClick Here to Email FieroRumorSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I like what you've been workin' on, Formula... Seems to work pretty well so far...

And for the MS stuff...Wichitakitchita, I had a FUN "upgrade" day myself...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock