Started on: 07-27-2006 01:29 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: FrugalFiero on 07-27-2006 06:45 PM
under8ted

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2006 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post
This morning I went out to do the usual grocery thing at 8:30........asked the kid if she wanted to come or needed a ride

Came home about 10, again asked if she wanted to go anyhwere before I changed into old clothes.

went to the barn about noon, again asked if she wanted to go somewhere.

Picked up a couple 6-packs on my way home, and AGAIN asked if she needed a ride somewhere.

drank 5 of those beers---and guess what----she wants a ride.

Told her its walking time--so just GUESS who's fault it is.

ARRRRRHHGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate teenagers !!!

<rant off>
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
he he he,

Gotta love those teens

Brad
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post
The main reason I never had kids. I remember what I was like, and I'll be damned if some little SOB is going to to do me what I did to my father!
FieroDiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDivaSend a Private Message to FieroDivaDirect Link to This Post
I am so glad that my daughter is still young enough to be put in time out. I am so not ready for the teenage years.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Been there, the hardest job in the world (if you're trying to do it right, if there is a right way) is to be a parent. I like what Bill Cosby said, "I brought you into this world, I can take you out and make another one just like you.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-27-2006).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by under8ted:

the kid if she wanted to come or needed a ride

she wanted to go anyhwere before I changed into old clothes.

she wanted to go somewhere.

she needed a ride somewhere.

she wants a ride.

Told her its walking time--so just GUESS who's fault it is.

ARRRRRHHGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<rant off>

Notice the common decription of your kid she,she,she,she,she,her. I wonder if she is practicing for adulthood.
Derek_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Derek_85GTSend a Private Message to Derek_85GTDirect Link to This Post
Sounds exactly like my 14 year old sister. Actually pretty much the same thing happened except it involved my mother and a couple glasses of wine instead. I don't understand how it was my mom's fault, or yours in this case. My mother said I was never like that at her age, so I think maybe it is just a teenage girl thing.

~ Derek
under8ted

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2006 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

Notice the common decription of your kid she,she,she,she,she,her. I wonder if she is practicing for adulthood.

What she is practising for is beyond me, and at 39 years years old I admit I flunked english, have no interest in become an english major, have absolute contempt for lawyers and thier pefect punctuation------------ and couldnt really care less what descriptive catagory my typing falls into.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Buy a speedo. Then make it a rule. Whenever she wants a ride anywhere, you only drive in your speedo, and you MUST get out and meet all her friends. Shake hands and all.
She will never ask for a ride again.
under8ted

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2006 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

Buy a speedo. Then make it a rule. Whenever she wants a ride anywhere, you only drive in your speedo, and you MUST get out and meet all her friends. Shake hands and all.
She will never ask for a ride again.

ROTFFLMFAO !!!!!!!!

Even I'm not THAT cruel..................(how about a speedo with western boots ? ) LMAO
paulcal

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalDirect Link to This Post
Buy her a 10speed. She can go anywhere she wants and gets to stay in shape doing it.
PFF
System Bot
IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by under8ted:
I hate teenagers !!!

We loooooooooooove you
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2006 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroDirect Link to This Post
Just dress like this...

and take her wherever she would like to go in this...

classic Uncle Buck!

Tim

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock