Started on: 07-19-2006 05:10 PM
Replies: 164
Last post by: fierobear on 07-28-2006 02:28 PM
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2006 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Lets try this again.

I FEEL
That George Bush does not care about Americans.

But that's not what you said (wrote), Bill. You presented your opinion as a statement of fact, which it is not. Perhaps, if you wrote what you actually meant instead of making assumptions, there would be fewer points of contention.

John Stricker

PS: I'm not going into your erroneous statements of fact (again) like inflation is running "rampant" etc., etc. because you have too hard a time discerning your opinion from fact and it would be pointless. You want rampant inflation? Go back to the "good old days" of Carter.
IP: Logged
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-28-2006 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:
But that's not what you said (wrote), Bill. You presented your opinion as a statement of fact, which it is not. Perhaps, if you wrote what you actually meant instead of making assumptions, there would be fewer points of contention.

John Stricker

But it is a first hand real life statement of fact as I see it.

PS: I'm not going into your erroneous statements of fact (again) like inflation is running "rampant" etc., etc. because you have too hard a time discerning your opinion from fact and it would be pointless. You want rampant inflation? Go back to the "good old days" of Carter.

All things being considered everything is getting more and more expensive and my paycheck is remaining the same.. I believe they call that an INFLATION in the cost of living..

Ok.. I'm wrong and YOU are RIGHT but do you care? I mean not just say it but are really willing to do something to help me or are you just going to disagree with me and dismiss me?

When I have to decide between how much gas I will need for my job and the amount of food I will need to get through the week till the next paycheck comes in and find myself loosing weight.. I get the impression that things are getting pretty tough.

I'm definatly not making that up.
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2006 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps that college diploma you were so derisive of in another thread is worth more than you gave it credit for. Because you didn't think it had value, and you didn't pursue it, you are now locked in to a certain level of job. That's not my fault. That's not the President's fault. Look in a mirror to find out who is responsible for your lack of opportunity, Bill.

John Stricker

PS: I never said there was no inflation. I disagree with your characterizing it as "rampant". Again, go back to the Carter and Nixon years to find out what real inflation is. Or look to our friends to the south or in Africa or even Europe. Our inflation is at least moderate and most would more accurately characterize it as low.

All things being considered everything is getting more and more expensive and my paycheck is remaining the same.. I believe they call that an INFLATION in the cost of living..

Ok.. I'm wrong and YOU are RIGHT but do you care? I mean not just say it but are really willing to do something to help me or are you just going to disagree with me and dismiss me?

When I have to decide between how much gas I will need for my job and the amount of food I will need to get through the week till the next paycheck comes in and find myself loosing weight.. I get the impression that things are getting pretty tough.

I'm definatly not making that up.

84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-28-2006 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:
Perhaps that college diploma you were so derisive of in another thread is worth more than you gave it credit for. Because you didn't think it had value, and you didn't pursue it, you are now locked in to a certain level of job. That's not my fault. That's not the President's fault. Look in a mirror to find out who is responsible for your lack of opportunity, Bill.

John Stricker

Funny you should mention that because I just went to piper.com to see what kinds of jobs are available. However, the JOBS (plural) that I vacate combined are hardly enough to support a highschool student let alone a family man with 2.5 mouths, a mortgage and 2 car payments. The problem may go away FOR ME but it wont change for someone else.... Except for maybe an illegal immigrant.. he will be happy to have either of those jobS and a virtual millionare if he could do both.

PS: I never said there was no inflation. I disagree with your characterizing it as "rampant". Again, go back to the Carter and Nixon years to find out what real inflation is. Or look to our friends to the south or in Africa or even Europe. Our inflation is at least moderate and most would more accurately characterize it as low.

Damnit... there you go again... Always MORE concerned about another country and screwing over those of this one. What happened to America first, buy American, support America?

Jesus... Does ANYONE EFFING CARE ABOUT AMERICA or its CITIZENS???

And yes, you are right, it's not "rampant" yet.
Just give it about another two years. Someone is going to have to pay for all this frolic and "economic" boom.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-28-2006).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2006 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

The stop replying to my post you effing retard!

So you can have the last word? OK, you got it, if it makes you happy.

Have fun with your one-sided name calling, Bill

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock