Exitilus by DesignFlaw06
Started on: 06-23-2006 10:39 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: kwagner on 06-25-2006 10:02 PM
DesignFlaw06

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DesignFlaw06Send a Private Message to DesignFlaw06Direct Link to This Post
Anybody here do the BBS thing back in the day?

I was pretty big into it about 10 years ago, and played the game called Exitilus. I loved that game. A few days ago, I looked around and found a BBS I could telnet that had Exitilus. Just curious if anyone else played this game or possibly still does?

It's DnD style game. Fight monsters, gain experience, level-up. But on top of that, you had Kingdoms to belong to. If you got in early, you started your own kingdom, otherwise you became a member of another, trying to overthrow your king or become a co-king. Basically, the game is over once one kingdom destroys all of the others. Then it restarts and you play again.

So call me a geek, nerd, whatever. But I'm just wondering if there are any others out there.

Tim
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Not sure about the BBS based text games...but they still have Muds out there....they have a few you can DL and create your own, too...
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
i ran a BBS (Binary Star East, on DragonNet) in the Atlanta metro area, it had several door games, Risk, LotRD, VGA Planets... fun.
mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-25-2006 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Direct Link to This Post
i prefer muds, specificly ancient anguish
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
Didn't play that one, but I do remember playing some gladiator-style game on a BBS back in the day. Can't for the life of me remember its name. You got your weapons and armor, then went in to a one on one fight vs either an AI or another player.

Later on, I was introduced to TEOS and LORD. Good times

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock