Started on: 06-23-2006 09:46 PM
Replies: 0
Last post by: theogre on 06-23-2006 09:46 PM
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
If you have a Kodak Digital Camera and you've been looking to add things... Now is a good time for some items that are likely only available thru Kodak.com. They have 20% off on lenses, filters, flashes, and some other items thru mid July. 10% off on various other accesories. I ordered a flash and lens for about $30 each off normal price. (Both of what I could not find locally or were full list online.)

Be warned tho... Some items are far less expensive elsewhere. If you need memory, go to Staples and other office supply places first. (Go to the actual stores. Not just online. Store prices are sometimes lower than online.)

Example: PNY 1GB High Speed SD card at Staples is $70 (Ok... $69.99 or some crap like that.) Kodak and others want that for a 512MB slow speed card.

Many cameras can use the high speed cards to advantage. Even if they can't max it out, your computer can when you shove it into a reader, which will likely be in yourt USB port. You can actually see the difference between a standard and high speed SD card. Some of the other Flash types are also available in a "normal" and High Speed version. (Compact Flash and some others.)

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurasic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top of every forum page...)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock