Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Found my dream seats...now to get them to fit.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Found my dream seats...now to get them to fit. by under8ted
Started on: 06-22-2006 04:56 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Kohburn on 06-23-2006 08:19 AM
under8ted

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2006 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedClick Here to Email under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post
Anybody have any tips on getting second generation Probe GT power seats to fit in a fiero ? They arent the Daytona's I went looking for--these are better <grin>

They are PERFECT condition (no rips, or even wear), power everything adjustable, everything works, comfortable, the grey even matches the grey of the Fiero, so all I have to do is spray-dye the insert panels blue to match my custom work.

And........ $35 a piece
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jdee74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdee74Click Here to Email jdee74Send a Private Message to jdee74Direct Link to This Post
Duct tape! Sorry, just sounded like a job for Red Green.
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OClick Here to Email F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
For $35 bucks a piece, how can you go wrong? I did a search to see what the seats would look like and thought that the dash that goes with that model might make a nice swap...
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
Lol. Once I saw the Canadian Red Green Show I was laughing my ass off!

"Saturday night, a WPT era comes to an end when the network airs the 300th and final episode of The Red Green Show at 9. Steve Smith, the man who created the character and played Red Green since 1990, speaks to Be more Tuned In about his appreciation for Wisconsin's Red Green fans, how American Public Television helped save the already popular Canadian show and what it was like to don his trademark flannel and suspenders as he hung up his duct tape for the last time."

http://www.wpt.org/blog/2006/06/red-green-send-off.html

Just found out

"If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post
damn - i loved that show - even got the wife to watch it a few times...

as for the seats.. they will probably fit - but best bet is to just measure them

i modified integra seats to fit in my fiero - but at 6'4" i need to go back to fiero seats as i lost too much headroom

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by Kohburn (edited 06-23-2006).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock