Started on: 06-20-2006 07:32 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: BtotheB on 06-23-2006 11:04 AM
Phranc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post06-20-2006 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
Right so I had to reformat my puter and lost my Oblivian save. I started over and did a few thing diffrent this time.

1) Uncovered the whole map before doing a single mission

2) Colected 100 nirnroot before going to the guy

3) Did the arena at low levels (still have to do the Gray Prince mission before I do him in.

4) Alchemy !! I am a master and can make a potion out of just one ingreediant. When I was spending the last week running all over the world I stopped and picked every plant I saw. I also bought as many ingreediants as I could at the mage guilds, traders, inns and alchemy shops. Can say cash cow? Making potions nets you lots of cash and levels up the alchemy skill quickly. You will be a master in no time! I just got done spending an hour selling over 600 potions one at a time to level up the merchantile skill too. I made over 13000 gold. I dont have a set of master alchemy tools yet but when I do I'll be able to make even more money and better potions. I didn't sell the health potions because I need them

Just thought I'd share.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-20-2006 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I am GRAND CHAMPION of the arena, baby!
They want me to be an arena whore & do weekly shows.
But i'm on a mission to kill every person I meet.
I want to depopulate the game.
I AM "The Seventh Sign".

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-20-2006).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-20-2006 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
Your an evil man Boondawg!! Enjoy you rapture!
87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
I got to level 28 and lost motivation. I haven't found new armor/weapons in 10 levels Maybe I'll just complete the main quest, and quit.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2006 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post
You can alway download new content from http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/ for free and there are other places (PC). If your playing on the XBOX you'll have to pay for stuff. And there will be expansion packs coming out too.
squisher86SE

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post
Crap, I bet the arena's going to be fun by the time I get to it, I'm level 21 already!
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2006 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by squisher86SE:

Crap, I bet the arena's going to be fun by the time I get to it, I'm level 21 already!

HAHAHAHAHA your screwed dude!!!!!!!!
squisher86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for squisher86SESend a Private Message to squisher86SEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:

HAHAHAHAHA your screwed dude!!!!!!!!

ACTUALLY, I did it last night, took me like an hour and a half. Easy as pie.
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
i need to play this one.. i played the hell outta morrowind. you can have glass armour w/in 1 minutes of starting the game w/ no cheating or anything... its great stuff if you are a halfling theif
BtotheB

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BtotheBClick Here to visit BtotheB's HomePageSend a Private Message to BtotheBDirect Link to This Post
Ahh Oblivion. I haven't played in a couple weeks... I'm level 30, and head of all the guilds... nothing but random side quests left. Maybe I'll take a cue from Boonie and do some depopulation...

Brad

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock