OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS! by fast86se
Started on: 06-19-2006 11:35 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: RACE on 06-21-2006 01:16 AM
fast86se

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2006 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fast86seSend a Private Message to fast86seDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2006 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
SOUNDS LIKE THE TYPICAL AUSSIE DRIVER WOULD SOUND LIKE
Wht&BluGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2006 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wht&BluGTSend a Private Message to Wht&BluGTDirect Link to This Post
wow! i love stupid people
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2006 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Somone alert the Ford engineers that they've started puting rotary engines in Mustangs. LMFAO

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario

greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2006 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Direct Link to This Post
LMFAO rotary engine with pistons lol, still not as bad as some of the ricers here in Indy wanting to street race everyone. I'm in a small car club here and we all meet up in a parking lot last week...next thing we know a ton of random ricers kept pulling up wanting to race. Heres a video clip a guy in our club took: http://vids.indyhpmedia.com/IndyHP_FF3OpeningNight.wmv funny stuff
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2006 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
saw that awhile back... that guy probly doesnt even know how to change his own oil. rofl
edhering

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2006 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for edheringClick Here to visit edhering's HomePageSend a Private Message to edheringDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greengoblin0129:

LMFAO rotary engine with pistons lol, still not as bad as some of the ricers here in Indy wanting to street race everyone. I'm in a small car club here and we all meet up in a parking lot last week...next thing we know a ton of random ricers kept pulling up wanting to race. Heres a video clip a guy in our club took: http://vids.indyhpmedia.com/IndyHP_FF3OpeningNight.wmv funny stuff

Tht video would probably be a lot more entertaining if I could hear what the people were saying. The rap song drowns out just about everything.

Ed
Wht&BluGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2006 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wht&BluGTSend a Private Message to Wht&BluGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AJ7:

saw that awhile back... that guy probly doesnt even know how to change his own oil. rofl

I think it would be safe to assume that most of the U.S. Population doesn't.
87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2006 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
252,769 views and counting! Wow. That's a lot of laughs.

Ignorance is bliss.

------------------

Visit my website!
David
2 Corinthians 5: 17
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, 5 Speed
2005 Pontiac Grand Am SE, 3400 V6

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
In actuality that guy was about to steal it and got busted. Inside he was thinking, “Just be cool, he'll never know, just be cool”.

J/K !

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock