Started on: 06-18-2006 01:03 AM
Replies: 126
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 06-22-2006 06:54 PM
crzyone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
I can see where you are comming from in that regard, but to lump everyone who visits other fiero forums as trash is a bit harsh. I have been on this board for a long time and have contributed quite a bit. I do not appreciate being lumped into a group you think is trash because of where I choose to spend my time.

I am on about 10 different forums, I do not place any one of them over any other. They are forums and nothing more.

------------------

Buy a fiero, become a mechanic
3.4 dohc Install
Sub Install
Northstar Install

IP: Logged
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
Hey Avengador
I haven't been much on here either - too many other things happening.

Thanks for all of the insightful debates.
Take care.

(you'll be back! - we all come back!)

PS. As soon as I saw this thing was 4 pages long, I figured someone had turned this thread to $hit.
Nice.

------------------

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

I can see where you are comming from in that regard, but to lump everyone who visits other fiero forums as trash is a bit harsh. I have been on this board for a long time and have contributed quite a bit. I do not appreciate being lumped into a group you think is trash because of where I choose to spend my time.

I am on about 10 different forums, I do not place any one of them over any other. They are forums and nothing more.

Consider the perception. There are a bunch of guys over there that are jerks. They do things that make Cliff's life harder. They even joke about his heart condition. Even if you aren't one of the guys that want to cause trouble, why would you want to associate yourself with them?

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

I think you should go try and make some real friends outside.

Johnny I had no interest in posting in this thread originally but your statement really says a lot about your understanding.

How hard is it to understand that Fierobear is a very loyal person to those he associates himself with.
Cliff has done a lot for the fiero world and indirectly done a lot for our club and the people in it are very important to John. To John anything you do to a friend of his namely Cliff in this instance you are doing to him. He feels to strongly about these things to be sure but if your going to have a friend this isn't such a bad fault.

The people on the other forum have a right to say whatever they want true or not. That doesn't mean people are going to like it.
Why should they? I read that crappy forum once in awhile but everytime I do it reminds me of all the losers back in middle school. You know the ones. The ones we laughed at and giggled but secretly felt sad because we knew they were a waste of life and would always be that way.

You guys are right though . He shouldn't get so mad after all it is just the internet and truth be told few of them really have any guts to say what they do with a keyboard in real life face to face.
You say for him to get some real friends? Of all the dumbass things to say and you say a lot of them this is the dumbest.

------------------
PLAY HARD-DIE FAST
"The government consists of a gang of men exactly like you and me. They have, taking one with another, no special talent for the business of government; they have only a talent for getting and holding office. Their principal device to that end is to search out groups who pant and pine for something they can't get and to promise to give it to them. Nine times out of ten, that promise is worth nothing. The tenth time is made good by looting A to satisfy B. In other words, government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods."
-- H. L. Mencken

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2006 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
I think it's time to change this thread back to an Avengador related topic. For instance, how about a rememberance thread?

I for one will always remember Avengador as a person who singlehandedly gave Snopes more publicity than anyone I can think of. Without Avengador to post daily unSnoped right wing partisan urban myths it seems that OT is a much quieter place.

JazzMan
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

I think it's time to change this thread back to an Avengador related topic. For instance, how about a rememberance thread?

I for one will always remember Avengador as a person who singlehandedly gave Snopes more publicity than anyone I can think of. Without Avengador to post daily unSnoped right wing partisan urban myths it seems that OT is a much quieter place.

JazzMan

Hmmm...couldn't help getting some politics in an Avengador rememberance thread?

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Long story short: drama, drama, drama, yadah, yadah, dramatic exit, curtains, applause.

Can I have an applause please?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock