Started on: 06-18-2006 01:03 AM
Replies: 126
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 06-22-2006 06:54 PM
Brian Lamberts

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian LambertsSend a Private Message to Brian LambertsDirect Link to This Post

and on a new page, too!

[This message has been edited by Brian Lamberts (edited 06-21-2006).]

IP: Logged
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:
as for fierobear? my GOD - you organize a club with 150 people about cars? how can you spend so much time on a hobby? *SHOCK*

Oh, this is really interesting. He criticizes ME for spending time helping Fiero owners, then brags about how HE helps Fiero owners...

please, people contribute in different ways - mine has generally been to help people diagnose and solve problems, tech tips, helping to clarify confusion..

Which is what happens at our meetings. Of course, you've never been to one of our meetings, so you aren't very well informed.

Would his line of thinking be called "circle-jerk logic"?

aparently to you i'm just another person to throw a stone at to make you feel better about yourself.

Nope. I feel just fine. It is the people that hang around on those other forums, throwing stones at Cliff, that are trying to deal with the fact that they feel small, and have to tear others down in a vain attempt to build themselves up. F 'em.

As for you, I guess hangining out on RFT does something for you. But, if lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. So don't be so surprised that you aren't getting a very warm reception in this thread.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 06-21-2006).]

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Look at the bright side Cliff, The old addage that ANY publicity is good may apply. Afterall, all they do on the other sight is talk about PFF.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Look at the bright side Cliff, The old addage that ANY publicity is good may apply. Afterall, all they do on the other sight is talk about PFF.

Oh, and they're talkng about this thread alright. I like the way Stimpy takes potshots at you and me, like we did something wrong, or we showed up at a club meeting, being an ass. Gawd, those lowlifes over there are so screwed up.

JohnnyK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Anyone who spends time over there is of no consequence to me, just like an annoying gnat, buzzing around my head. Not even worth the effort to swat.

Uh huh. Just worth the effort to start a whole other new forum based about making fun of that forum? Sounds like a little more than swatting to me.. Wait, it's gone now. It doesn't count?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
Wait, it's gone now.

Yeah, we had our fun. We even left you jerks a $20 bill on the dresser.

It doesn't count?

Hahahaha. Uh, no. If you can't tell the difference...

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 06-21-2006).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post

Maybe you should take your own advice. I thought I'd seen your nickname in the Septic Tank (RFT). Unless someone else is using your nickname, you have the THIRD HIGHEST post count in the tank - 3027, just behind Shaun and just ahead of Aaron. Along with the 6999 posts you've made here, that's an awful lot of posts.

I can't speak for Cliff, but I wouldn't give ANY weight to the opinion of someone that can stand to spend that much time on that forum. I'd feel like I'd just been dipped in s***, but that's just my standards.

You shouldn't act high and mighty, it doesn't suit your personality. Do you think you are better than the people over at RFT? Give me a break.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

Hahahaha. Uh, no. If you can't tell the difference...

Tell the difference between not being worth a swat, and starting a forum about it? Yeah, most people can tell the difference. You seem to talk about it an awful lot too.. Rather funny.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2006 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Tell the difference between not being worth a swat, and starting a forum about it? Yeah, most people can tell the difference. You seem to talk about it an awful lot too.. Rather funny.

You mean pennockssuckssucks? We had fun with that. So what's your point?

Yeah, Shaun, JohnnyK really owned me on this one. Whatta dumbass.

Oh, and you sure got pissed about that site for a while. I guess you forgot.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27075 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by crzyone:

You shouldn't act high and mighty, it doesn't suit your personality. Do you think you are better than the people over at RFT? Give me a break.

I'm not high and mighty. Do I think I'm better than the people that couldn't get along here, with Cliff, who is easy going, tolerant and patient, then had to start their own forum to tell us how much they don't care about this forum, but where half the threads are something about this forum? Where they do that horsef****er thing, where the sound like a bunch of 8 year olds? Oh, yeah dude, I'm no better than you shitheads. Right. KMA.

PFF
System Bot
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

You mean pennockssuckssucks? We had fun with that. So what's your point?

Are you slow? Can you not put it together? "Not caring at all" "Anti forum" comon.. It might come together for you.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

JohnnyK

11290 posts
Member since Mar 2000

Yeah, Shaun, JohnnyK really owned me on this one. Whatta dumbass.

Plus you read it.. Yeah, you have to work on that 'not caring' thing you have going.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
Sometime I wonder to where we find peace on this earth
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Are you slow? Can you not put it together? "Not caring at all" "Anti forum" comon.. It might come together for you.

It's something we thought up in the livechat one night. We had our fun with you, then we were done. I wouldn't call it "caring", but if calling it that makes you feel special, then good for you.

Plus you read it.. Yeah, you have to work on that 'not caring' thing you have going.

Some of us keep an eye on you turds. That don't mean we care, we're just watching you. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post

Some of us keep an eye on you turds. That don't mean we care, we're just watching you. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Dude. Its an internet forum. Some of you regard it as larger than life...but maybe you don't need to take it THAT seriously.

[This message has been edited by Gridlock (edited 06-21-2006).]

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2006 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockDirect Link to This Post

Gridlock

2874 posts
Member since Apr 2002

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:
Beware this post is made by a rambling half drunk white guy in Canada that is........... ah hell, read it if ya want. Don't read it if you have something better to do, like find more vodka.

Ya I dug a bit deeper into the whole thing and I should remove the red bar brigade comment out of the post.

It just irks me, is irk a word. Well upsets me, that I see this forum crashing faster than a 747 on 9/11. (OK that may be out of line but I am too drunk to care at this point, ya know white cranberry juice and cheap vodka are not bad, if you consider Polar Ice cheap vodka)

I have chatted with Ave a few times. Seems like a nice guy. I guess him and Cliff don't see eye to eye or keyboard to keyboard.

I like it here even with its problems. Its much better than some other forums.

Grid have you ever been to http://revscene.net/ its a local hang for asians and Honda's with a few doms mixed in. Ever notice that, fast and the furious king pin, is Dominique aka Dom, which can be shortened for domestic. I see something don't eye. Or maybe just the vodka talking at this point.

Well back to topic.

This forum is big. One bad apple ruins a bunch. Well this forum is lots of bunch's with lots o bad apples. Slowly they are being weeded out. I just hate to see 5 bad guys jump on one good guy and then twist everything around so the one good guy leaves. (this had nothing to do with ave dude)

I consider myself a nice guy, but after a few of them 4.9 vs 3800 threads turned ugly I started to take it personally and was ready to walk away from the forum due to a few, Uhm what are we calling them today a$$hats. LOL.

Don't hate on the forum, hate on the fact that in a place this big, there are going to be bad people you just have to ignore. I will bet that half the twits that annoy us are not even out of there teens.

Ya know the town I grew up in had less than 1/4 the population of this forum. ( 450 ish while I was growing up) And we had twits in out town too.

So in short. I am a babbling idiot tonight. Please ignore some things and pay attention to others I will leave it up ya'll to decide. Just be true to yourself and do what you feel is best.

Ok I put a disclaimer at the top of this post to ignore me if you have something better to do.

What?
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2006 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Is that Ted?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:

Dude. Its an internet forum. Some of you regard it as larger than life...but maybe you don't need to take it THAT seriously.

It's more than an internet forum. It's a community. I care about this forum. It has done a lot for my club, our events and the Fiero community. Cliff is a good guy who does not deserve the crap he has to deal with from the Septic Tank slugs. That's all.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:
What?

Exactly!! ;-)

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post

It's more than an internet forum. It's a community. I care about this forum. It has done a lot for my club, our events and the Fiero community. Cliff is a good guy who does not deserve the crap he has to deal with from the Septic Tank slugs. That's all.

Get A Life.
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Get A Life.

You hang around with those jerks, guys that call Cliff a horsef*****, post pix of his wife, and you have the gall to come here and tell me to get a life? That would be funny if it weren't so sad.

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

You hang around with those jerks, guys that call Cliff a horsef*****, post pix of his wife, and you have the gall to come here and tell me to get a life? That would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Holy crap! How the hell does someone get (or even care to make the time to find) pictures of a member of Cliffs' family? This really happened? That's a huge line to cross...
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:
Holy crap! How the hell does someone get (or even care to make the time to find) pictures of a member of Cliffs' family?

Probably from here.

This really happened?

Yup.

That's a huge line to cross...

Exactly.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 06-22-2006).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post

Are you on your own little crusade? Anyone who takes the internet so seriously needs to get a life.

Sorry, anyone who starts an anti forum (you) is a low life... Yeah..

Get rid of the holier than thou attitude.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Are you on your own little crusade? Anyone who takes the internet so seriously needs to get a life.

Sorry, anyone who starts an anti forum (you) is a low life... Yeah..

Get rid of the holier than thou attitude.

Maybe when people like you quit hanging out in a s***thole like RFT, and coming over here, criticizing us.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Sometimes I look at things literally. If someone called me a "hosef---shumptin'..." wouldn't I have to be "well endowed" to even attempt something like that, so isn't that a compliment? That's how I'd take it.

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Oh, this is really interesting. He criticizes ME for spending time helping Fiero owners, then brags about how HE helps Fiero owners...

Which is what happens at our meetings. Of course, you've never been to one of our meetings, so you aren't very well informed.

holy crap - are you BLIND? do you not recognize sarcasm when its exagerated to the point of typing *SHOCK*? OMG DIAF

As for you, I guess hangining out on RFT does something for you. But, if lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. So don't be so surprised that you aren't getting a very warm reception in this thread.

actually i post over there along with Doug Chase, Will, Darth etc because we get much better tech discussions going than we were usually able to maintain here -- I also post over there because most of them are good people who i have absolutely no problem getting along with..

warm reception? the only person with a problem with me in this thread is you.. never done anything for you to dislike me other than post on a forum other than PFF.. however you've never done anything to demand any respect from me - so don't be supprised if i don't care what you think. your opinion if about as important to me as that of the neighbor's yappy dog

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2006 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Ahhhhhhhhh.. so now the truth comes.

Quick question.
If you get along with the folks over there and can maintain better discussions then what are you "maintaining" here?

actually i post over there along with Doug Chase, Will, Darth etc because we get much better tech discussions going than we were usually able to maintain here -- I also post over there because most of them are good people who i have absolutely no problem getting along with..

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-22-2006).]

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Ahhhhhhhhh.. so now the truth comes.

Quick question.
If you get along with the folks over there then what are you "maintaining" here?

maintaining?

why should i leave? i get along with most of the people here just fine - only a few self righteous people bother me
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2006 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Leave?

Who said anything about leaving?

Well yeah there are selfrighteous people everywhere. Thats like saying theres water on planet earth. The question was what are you "maintaining" here that you can't overthere?

maintaining?

why should i leave? i get along with most of the people here just fine - only a few self righteous people bother me

PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Oh, and they're talkng about this thread alright. I like the way Stimpy takes potshots at you and me, like we did something wrong, or we showed up at a club meeting, being an ass. Gawd, those lowlifes over there are so screwed up.

Pot shots at me? GASP! Surely you jest?

I wouldn't know. This is the point of my whole issue with the-poster-formerly-known-as-Stimpy, He thinks in his little mind that I follow him around and catalog every turd he takes for my evil little conservative notebook.

I've never visited his troll site, I visited shaun's once for a laugh, and I suspect that if he even has 100 members on the ENTIRE forum most of them are people who just signed on so their PFF names would not be used in vein and have never returned. You are the company you keep.

And to read Johnny's post about "ownage" is hysterical. Yeah right, Cliff has 11,000 members here compaired to their coffee clatch of mental patients and angry white ma....uh, boys. . Yeah right, we're owned! Bwahahaha
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

Omg.. You consider us your enemies? You DO have problems. Why can't you understand that nobody CARES if you read that forum, or if you "Keep an eye on us".. Nobody gives a **** if you like certain people or hate them, or if you read that forum, or that you call it a septic tank. You actually do care, and you read both forums and try to start fights and crusades. You're like some ****ing psycho who grabs a pitchfork every ****ing day and looks behind you and realizes nobody is there. You're just some prole who never got to be prom king and this is making up for it in your head. It's sad that this means so much to you. Why can't you understand that? **** guy, take your wife out for dinner or something, and don't talk about the forum while you're there.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Omg.. You consider us your enemies? You DO have problems. Why can't you understand that nobody CARES if you read that forum, or if you "Keep an eye on us".. Nobody gives a **** if you like certain people or hate them, or if you read that forum, or that you call it a septic tank. You actually do care, and you read both forums and try to start fights and crusades. You're like some ****ing psycho who grabs a pitchfork every ****ing day and looks behind you and realizes nobody is there. You're just some prole who never got to be prom king and this is making up for it in your head. It's sad that this means so much to you. Why can't you understand that? **** guy, take your wife out for dinner or something, and don't talk about the forum while you're there.

I care about THIS forum, johnny, not the shitcan. I'm watching out for Cliff and this forum. The rest of your post is par for you - overstated and absurd.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Can't we all agree to disagree and just get along?

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

I care about THIS forum, johnny, not the shitcan. I'm watching out for Cliff and this forum. The rest of your post is par for you - overstated and absurd.

I think you should go try and make some real friends outside.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

I'm done with you, johnny. You're not worth my time.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post

Agreed.

Go outside and take a drive. You take a small fiero forum way to seriously for your own good. Are you actually getting your blood pressure up over a fiero forum? Sorry, I just can't relate to that. Chill man.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Agreed.

Go outside and take a drive. You take a small fiero forum way to seriously for your own good. Are you actually getting your blood pressure up over a fiero forum? Sorry, I just can't relate to that. Chill man.

If you want to have a civilized discussion of this, no problem. Let me try to put this into perspective, maybe you can relate to this...

As Pennock's Forum grew, our club's roster grew from 40-something memebers to over 150. The mailing list for our Westfest car show has grown to 380+ people. Many, if not most, of the new members and attendees to the car show found us by way of this forum. What Cliff has put together here is a HUGE benefit to the Fiero community. The people on RFT would be perfectly happy to tear that down. THAT'S the issue here. I value this forum, and Cliff's work, for what it does for the community. If you can't understand that, then you can't understand it's value.

The fact that this forum is here, offering tech advice and helping to find parts, is what allows me to take my Fieros for a drive. Without it, it would be a lot more difficult to be able to enjoy our cars. RFT wouldn't exist if this forum wasn't here first. I take issue with anyone who would try to take down this resource. If you don't understand that, that's isn't my problem, it's yours.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

If you want to have a civilized discussion of this, no problem. Let me try to put this into perspective, maybe you can relate to this...

As Pennock's Forum grew, our club's roster grew from 40-something memebers to over 150. The mailing list for our Westfest car show has grown to 380+ people. Many, if not most, of the new members and attendees to the car show found us by way of this forum. What Cliff has put together here is a HUGE benefit to the Fiero community. The people on RFT would be perfectly happy to tear that down. THAT'S the issue here. I value this forum, and Cliff's work, for what it does for the community. If you can't understand that, then you can't understand it's value.

The fact that this forum is here, offering tech advice and helping to find parts, is what allows me to take my Fieros for a drive. Without it, it would be a lot more difficult to be able to enjoy our cars. RFT wouldn't exist if this forum wasn't here first. I take issue with anyone who would try to take down this resource. If you don't understand that, that's isn't my problem, it's yours.

Every word about the club membership is true. And for the record Johnny, Bear has probably lost more friends than you will ever have...as if that were not obvious by the volume of posters on this forum who consider him a friend versus those that consider you one. Maybe it's time to stop whining and start contributing.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock