Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Overhaul Boonies 1955 Ride! Everyone needs to read this!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Overhaul Boonies 1955 Ride! Everyone needs to read this! by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 06-17-2006 10:10 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 06-17-2006 06:39 PM
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
BOONIE CANNOT READ OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD AS HE IS THE "MARK" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there is anyone on this forum who contributes a more interesting perspective on life, who makes us want to run home to check out his latest post, who has given the forum a unique flavor... it's our buddy Boondawg! Here's your chance to show your support and do something for someone who truly deserves to have something cool happen to him. I was thinking that we could pool our collective efforts and submit Boonies ride to be pimped! No, he doesn't own it yet, but that is a teeny technicallity. If we can get a respose from MTV's Pimp My Ride, maybe- just maybe, we could pull something together for him. Here's some info I found:

Do you know someone whose driveway junker is in need of some serious Overhaulin'? Here's your chance to turn that clunker into a classic.

The producers are now in the process of casting the show for the next season. All the application instructions are outlined below. Please follow directions very carefully.

* Please fill out and submit the online form in its entirety. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
* An email version of your application will be emailed to you including a reference number.
* Please print the email version of your application and mail it to the address listed in the email.
* Send pictures of the following and provide details of each picture: (a) Interior of car (b) Exterior of car (c) Full picture of car (d) The "mark" (e) The Accomplice (applications without pictures will not be accepted)
* If you wish to send a video of the mark, it MUST be in VHS, DVD or DV format.
* DO NOT send originals/one-of-a-kind photos, we cannot undertake returning them. (all pictures/video become property of BCII)
* The "mark" cannot know about this so, DO NOT TELL ANYONE.
* The car MUST be in running condition.
* We are accepting applications from all 50 states and Canada.
* NO applications, applicants or submissions will be accepted in person.
* No phone calls PLEASE.
* Improvements to the car generate tax obligations for the owner of the car.

Go to the online application! http://www.overhaulin.com/applications/overhaulme.aspx

As far as the crappy photo of the owner, that should add to the sympathy angle of this effort! So get off your lazy butt and do something for someone who is cooler than you are! Who knows, sometimes dreams do come true...

Feel free to add your photoshops of what you think the truck could look like with a little elbow grease.

------------------

For the latest and coolest Fiero and Pennocks apparel and accessories, please visit Fiero Lives Online

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 06-17-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

lurker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
uh... problem.
"If you are between the ages of 18-22, own your ride and live in the Southern California"

not to say we cant have some fun with this. i think we should do him up redneck style, gunrack, bull balls, wal-mart cowboy ball on the antenna... or maybe just some blocks to set it up on in his front yard?
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post
May I sugjest Overhauling instead?

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe

[This message has been edited by motoracer838 (edited 06-17-2006).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

uh... problem.
"If you are between the ages of 18-22, own your ride and live in the Southern California"

not to say we cant have some fun with this. i think we should do him up redneck style, gunrack, bull balls, wal-mart cowboy ball on the antenna... or maybe just some blocks to set it up on in his front yard?

I fixed it to "Overhaulin'" from "Pimp My Ride"
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
BOONIE CANNOT READ OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD AS HE IS THE "MARK" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arns85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
Problem is you have to log onto the thread to read the message that Boondawg can't read it. If I was Boondawg, I'd have had it read already. Just my .02 BTW, it is a worthy build and a good guy for the prospect.

Arn
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
That would be cool! Marie tried to do this for me. She thought we had a pretty good chance since we live just up the road and our old International was pretty rare. When I sold it she told me about it and I told her that we will probably get the call now since I don't have the truck anymore. I told her she'll have to tell them that she was just confused and it was really a 34 Ford coupe that she was talking about! haha

------------------

---UNDER CONSTRUCTION---

under8ted

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2006 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post
Would somebody please explain to me exactly how that truck is supposed to pull the boat in the background?

The Poopsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PoopsmithSend a Private Message to The PoopsmithDirect Link to This Post
I think its set up the other way around so the boat pulls the truck, yep always the innovator that Boondawg.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, Boonie....someone had to do it...
PFF
System Bot
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
Seperated at birth or the redesign drawing of Chip Foose?

mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2006 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Direct Link to This Post
pimp my ride and overhaulin would never consider doing his ride, they only do rides in the general area of the shops they use.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2006 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Never say never! There are thousands, yea millions of examples, of things that happen despite someone saying that something will never happen! Anything is possible if you belive that it can and take some action to push it along. People who succum to failure even before attempting to succeed suck.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock