BOONIE CANNOT READ OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD AS HE IS THE "MARK" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
If there is anyone on this forum who contributes a more interesting perspective on life, who makes us want to run home to check out his latest post, who has given the forum a unique flavor... it's our buddy Boondawg! Here's your chance to show your support and do something for someone who truly deserves to have something cool happen to him. I was thinking that we could pool our collective efforts and submit Boonies ride to be pimped! No, he doesn't own it yet, but that is a teeny technicallity. If we can get a respose from MTV's Pimp My Ride, maybe- just maybe, we could pull something together for him. Here's some info I found:
Do you know someone whose driveway junker is in need of some serious Overhaulin'? Here's your chance to turn that clunker into a classic.
The producers are now in the process of casting the show for the next season. All the application instructions are outlined below. Please follow directions very carefully.
* Please fill out and submit the online form in its entirety. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
* An email version of your application will be emailed to you including a reference number.
* Please print the email version of your application and mail it to the address listed in the email.
* Send pictures of the following and provide details of each picture: (a) Interior of car (b) Exterior of car (c) Full picture of car (d) The "mark" (e) The Accomplice (applications without pictures will not be accepted)
* If you wish to send a video of the mark, it MUST be in VHS, DVD or DV format.
* DO NOT send originals/one-of-a-kind photos, we cannot undertake returning them. (all pictures/video become property of BCII)
* The "mark" cannot know about this so, DO NOT TELL ANYONE.
* The car MUST be in running condition.
* We are accepting applications from all 50 states and Canada.
* NO applications, applicants or submissions will be accepted in person.
* No phone calls PLEASE.
* Improvements to the car generate tax obligations for the owner of the car.
Go to the online application! http://www.overhaulin.com/applications/overhaulme.aspx
As far as the crappy photo of the owner, that should add to the sympathy angle of this effort!
So get off your lazy butt and do something for someone who is cooler than you are!
Who knows, sometimes dreams do come true...
Feel free to add your photoshops of what you think the truck could look like with a little elbow grease.
------------------ For the latest and coolest Fiero and Pennocks apparel and accessories, please visit Fiero Lives Online
[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 06-17-2006).]