Started on: 06-15-2006 03:15 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: fierogtowner on 06-15-2006 10:21 PM
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2006 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogirls-mom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2006 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
One day, on my mail route, I went to deliver a package. There were 2 guys in the yard raking leaves (they lived on another part of my route) and I asked if it was okay if I came in the fence and placed the package on the doorstep because there was a doberman in the yard with them (it lived next door) They said he was friendly, I even stopped to talk to the guys, and pet the doberman. Well, when I stood up to leave, I saw him tense up and bam he bit my arm, broke the skin and I have some scars to this day from it. They held him off so I could get back to my truck. The next day I was delivering a package on the next street over. I heard the fence rustling and looked up and there that dog was again. I guess he liked the taste of my blood!

Why does this have anything to do with a 2 legged dog? Well, this doberman had only 3 legs and he jumped over 4 fences to get to me that day!! Scared the living crap out of me. Weeks later the people who owned the dog put up a six foot fence. He leaped over the 4 foot one with no problem. Just sailed over and landed on his one front leg. He was a fast sucker!! I think animals adapt better than people with their disabilities. It sure didn't keep this dog down one bit!

Everyone I tell this to laughs because he only had 3 legs and he still got me. They didn't see how freaking fast he was!!

[This message has been edited by fierogirls-mom (edited 06-15-2006).]

clintyrd skynyrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2006 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for clintyrd skynyrdSend a Private Message to clintyrd skynyrdDirect Link to This Post
I find this one funnier
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2005/12/2legdog.html
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7202675181512130386

[This message has been edited by clintyrd skynyrd (edited 06-15-2006).]

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2006 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by clintyrd skynyrd:

I find this one funnier
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2005/12/2legdog.html

Now if that doesn't bring a smile to your face...
TorqueWench

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2006 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TorqueWenchSend a Private Message to TorqueWenchDirect Link to This Post
my sister's a vet tech. she brought her work home with her a lot. literally.
one year, we had a 3-legged dog for a while. a total mutt, but cute and friendly. the missing limb didn't phase him in the slightest.
we called him 'Kickstand'
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2006 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
A friend of mine has a 3 legged cat they call tripod.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2006 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:

they call tripod.

Hey!
That was my nickname in the lockeroom!
Atleast that's what I called myself, anyway!

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2006 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
YEH! RIGHT!
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2006 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
That's funny right there, I don't care who you are BUAHAHHAHA!

There's this one dog with only 2 backlegs and stands up like a person 24/7. Damn that's a cool dog to have!

Would it be right to amputate the back legs of a dog so he can stand up like a person? I'm entirely kidding of course.

[This message has been edited by fierogtowner (edited 06-15-2006).]

mysticfire6602

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2006 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysticfire6602Send a Private Message to mysticfire6602Direct Link to This Post
if you amputated the back legs of a dog they would have to walk like a person doing a hand stand
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2006 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mysticfire6602:

if you amputated the back legs of a dog they would have to walk like a person doing a hand stand

I just pictured that LOL!

I meant the front. My bad.

Handstand Dog http://www.compfused.com/directlink/343/

[This message has been edited by fierogtowner (edited 06-15-2006).]

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave