Colon Cleansing by fierogtowner
Started on: 06-13-2006 06:48 PM
Replies: 43
Last post by: Taijiguy on 06-14-2006 06:01 PM
fierogtowner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking of going on a colon cleanse for the first time. I've always had constipation and I'm so acclimated being this way. So, I'm thinking of trying Enuvia or Dr. Natura's cleanse. The only drawback on Dr. Natura's "Colinix Program" is it only cleanses the colon and intestines while Enuvia cleanses the Colon, Liver, and Kidneys gently. I'm hoping this will flush out the parasites, toxins etc out of my system so that I feel lighter, feel better, and hopefully out of chance cure my Cholinergic Urticaria which I've had for some 5 years. So, have you done a colon cleanse before, what product did you use, any symptoms, etc.

Edited for links: www.enuvia.com and www.drnatura.com

[This message has been edited by fierogtowner (edited 06-13-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
TMI
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Just don't use gasoline...

fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

TMI

You're gonna have to elaborate.

Originally posted by Formula88:

http://www.colonblow.com/

I was thinking of the SNL skit when I saw your link.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
BEANS!!!! No really Pinto beans will clear you right out!!!!
Eat alot of fiber and stay away from those Colon Cleanser products. Many of them can cause some rather serious damage to your system.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Or, talk to you doctor and see what's recommended for colon clensing?
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

BEANS!!!! No really Pinto beans will clear you right out!!!!
Eat alot of fiber and stay away from those Colon Cleanser products. Many of them can cause some rather serious damage to your system.

What kind of damage, if any?
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
While I have no personal experiance with such things, I have heard of kidney damage being one result in some cases of using a chemical cleanser.
I used to work with a guy at my last computer shop who was having constipation troubles. He decided to use a chemical cleanser (sorry did nto care enough to remember the name) But he wound up hospitalized for 3 weeks due to kidney failure after using it.
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

While I have no personal experiance with such things, I have heard of kidney damage being one result in some cases of using a chemical cleanser.
I used to work with a guy at my last computer shop who was having constipation troubles. He decided to use a chemical cleanser (sorry did nto care enough to remember the name) But he wound up hospitalized for 3 weeks due to kidney failure after using it.

He must of been severely over weight and on dialysis prior and/or he must of been dehydrated during the cleansing process for that kind of damage. I'm healthy as hell and wouldn't ever think to have kindey failure, even at age 20.
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post

fierogtowner

1610 posts
Member since Aug 2005
"The easiest way to do a kidney cleanse is to purchase 20 to 100 pounds of watermelon (a few huge melons), sit in a bath filed with water, eat as much of the watermelon as you can throughout the day, while regularly emptying your bladder. Using this procedure, people have dissolved big stones, and then passed small kidney stones out of their body. Note that this kidney cleanse is not suitable for diabetics."
PFF
System Bot
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post

fierogtowner

1610 posts
Member since Aug 2005
"March 8, 2006

"Bowel-Cleansing Products Linked to Chronic Kidney Failure

Some bowel-cleansing products that are used prior to colonoscopies are linked to chronic kidney failure, says the consumer advocacy group Public Citizen.

In a new posting on its WorstPills.org Web site, the Washington, D.C.-based group cites a recent study in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology that shows bowel-cleansing products that contain sodium phosphate are an under-recognized cause of chronic kidney failure.

The research listed several factors that may contribute to the development of kidney problems as the result of using bowel cleansing products that contain sodium-phosphate. These include: inadequate hydration; a history of high blood pressure; and the use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen and Celebrex.

For the study, researchers at the Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons reviewed all the kidney biopsies received at the facility between January 2000 and December 2004. They identified 31 patients with kidney damage consistent with phosphate toxicity. Of those 31 patients, 20 had taken oral phosphate solutions before a colonoscopy."

I am not a doctor. All information I present is for educational purposes only and should not be subsituted for the advise of a qualified health care provider.

Please make sure you have your symptoms diagnosed by a medical practitioner or a doctor."
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
I cannot attest for his health, but he was not diabetic, overweight or on dialysis.
Jax184

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jax184Click Here to visit Jax184's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jax184Direct Link to This Post
I have some serious bowel problems myself, but those clensing products are Mostly a load of, well, crap.
The majority of it is a waste of time, money, and in some cases, a risk to your health. A better idea for you would be a fiber supliment and extra liquids or similier.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Metamucil, anyone?
under8ted

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2006 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for under8tedSend a Private Message to under8tedDirect Link to This Post
One large pizza with hot peppers and ground beef, One (or 2) large bowls of chille, 12-18 Corona (or subsititue beer of choice for a hot summer day), 6 Marguritas (optional). Consume over a 12 to 18 hour period.

You will have NO PROBLEM with constipation in the morning, and will most likley be seaching for the imodium.

Trust me on this one
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Fresh fruit, raw vegetables, and lots of water will do it.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtowner:

"The easiest way to do a kidney cleanse is to purchase 20 to 100 pounds of watermelon (a few huge melons), sit in a bath filed with water, eat as much of the watermelon as you can throughout the day, while regularly emptying your bladder. Using this procedure, people have dissolved big stones, and then passed small kidney stones out of their body. Note that this kidney cleanse is not suitable for diabetics."

Do you get out of the bath before or after you empty your bladder?
baldlobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for baldloboSend a Private Message to baldloboDirect Link to This Post
why don't you get an enema; or hycolonic.
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
Yeah Im just not grabbing this concept of sitting in a tub relieving yourself while chomping on watermellon all day.. does this help your skin while your at it?
Horible visual

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!! I like a lil Whine with my meal when I go out to eat Rice
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Do you get out of the bath before or after you empty your bladder?

That's what I was wondering, myself...
PFF
System Bot
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

That's what I was wondering, myself...

LOL

There was a section on ehowa.com that advertised one of these before, and it showed some guy holding up with a pencil "numerous feet" of waste that looked like an old rubber hose.. ewwwww....
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
need to watch the chillies

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Just don't use gasoline...

fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post
Viewer Discretion is Advised.

http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.html
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post

fierogtowner

1610 posts
Member since Aug 2005

Why 2 flame jets?
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

I have to wonder if this stuff kills your intestines or something... nasty.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I knew a man who was a retired school teacher. This guy and his wife were some of the nicest people you ever want to meet. They weren't shy about sharing with some of us that he and she believed in regularly cleaning out their systems and how heathy it was for them to do so. recommending others do the same. Saddly, he passed away from a brain tumor. What do you say to that?
fierogtowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtownerSend a Private Message to fierogtownerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

I knew a man who was a retired school teacher. This guy and his wife were some of the nicest people you ever want to meet. They weren't shy about sharing with some of us that he and she believed in regularly cleaning out their systems and how heathy it was for them to do so. recommending others do the same. Saddly, he passed away from a brain tumor. What do you say to that?

I say that that the tumor was malignant and already infected his brain cells. Are you expecting me to say that the colon cleanse cleans all parasites in your body?
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Or, the tricyclophenophalols in your colon blow cause cancer...
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Metamucil, anyone?

Ugh, I heard that's not the best way to get yer fiber, you end up with mucusy bolus... blech. My goofy advice: eat a few packs of Big League Chew with one of your meals. It produces the happiest poops you ever saw. eat lots of fruit, mangos, strawberries, plums, prunes, all them thar fibery things. Eat some asparagus, so you can get that fun strong smellin' pee a few hours later. Juice, eat papaya to deal with any nasties you think you may have. Eat a bunch of tomatoes. Most of these "cleansing systems" are very expensive and not the best for ya. look up healthier ways to do it.
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanDirect Link to This Post

"To see the full-size pictures, click on the thumbnails below..."
PFF
System Bot
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
4 servings of fruit a day? screw that! What am I? A horse?

Fruit'll make you poo like one though.
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
I forgot to hit the sleep timer on my TV the other night and woke up to a colon cleaning info-mercial. Kind of nasty to think that according to them, you are carrying around several pounds of 'stuff' stuck in your lower intestines. It sounds like you saw the same show. I wondered if anyone actually fell for it because some of their 'information' seemed to make sense. But, if you are set on cleansing your internals, wait until school starts and go volunteer in the new kindergarten teacher's room. Within a couple of weeks, you will be cleansed, naturally, when you catch the "wish you were dead" stomach virus that always makes the rounds at the beginning of the year.
Oh, and I clicked that link posted above: http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.html
After the pics loaded, I must say that those people must have a been subjected to some kind of alien experiments or they have been sleeping with their butthole open and the rats that were carrying their food away got trapped in there and died. Blaaaaaaaa!
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
hahaha... I donno... kinda looks like seaweed to me. I think they were sleep swimming..
Jax184

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jax184Click Here to visit Jax184's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jax184Direct Link to This Post
The scientific side of things says that what those pictures are showing is a buildup of the stuff people flush themselves with. Hence why it takes many many many flushes to get anything like that to come out.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2006 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

I say that that the tumor was malignant and already infected his brain cells. Are you expecting me to say that the colon cleanse cleans all parasites in your body?

No, I believe Andrew was just curious what one should reply to such a perfect definition of the word irony.
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post
One of the best things I have used is called "Magnesium Citrate." It costs about $1. Tastes like nasty 7-up, just DON'T leave the house after you take it......

http://www.valu-rite.com/vr/magnesium-citrate.html

Also funny to put in the punch bowl at an office party.

------------------

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
The human body tends to actually work when fueled correctly and not overly stressed, wich affects our bowel brain's ability to do its job... like everything else, we overdoo stuff, then look for the magic flush to get rid of the damage...usually causing things to slide to the other side, then ugh... the battle or the colon continues.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:
No, I believe Andrew was just curious what one should reply to such a perfect definition of the word irony.

Yeah... Here's a guy that tried to live a clean and healthy life, did everything he thought he could to ensure that he'd be able to enjoy his golden years and found that something he couldn't control got the best of him.

I guess, after thinking about this, the only thing that can really be said is that we should all live life like it's our last day. Take care of ourselves the best we can, not so that we can enjoy life when we get old, but to enjoy everyday for what it is. If you really think about it, the day you had today is the only day that really matters.

Tomorrow is a day full of opportunity, and yesterday is the day that decides how much we have to overcome to enjoy today.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2006 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Try some Slow-Mag and Metamucil. The Slow-Mag will work as a stool softener and the Metamucil will make you regular. I can't believe that anyone would have stuff inside their intestines that looked like the pictures those people were sending. If you have stuff like that inside you there isn't much time left on Earth for you.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock