Farmer Joke by FieroDiva
Started on: 06-11-2006 03:36 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: cliffw on 06-11-2006 05:18 PM
FieroDiva

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2006 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDivaSend a Private Message to FieroDivaDirect Link to This Post
An Iowa farmer was sitting at the table, while his wife was preparing
dinner. His wife dropped a spoon and bent over to pick it up. As she bent over, the farmer said, "Honey, your butt is as big as a
combine." The wife picks up the spoon and continues cooking, with no comment to her husband. As she put the dinner on the table, she dropped the pepper
shaker on the floor. While she was bent over picking it up, the farmer said, "Honey, I take that back. Your butt is as big as two combines!" The wife
picks up the pepper, sets it on the table and begins eating with no comment to her husband.
Later on that night, after the couple had gone to bed, the farmer started feeling a little frisky. As he cuddled up to his wife, he
noticed that there was no response on her end. He tapped his wife on the
shoulder and asked her what was wrong. She replied, "Do you really think
that I am going to fire up $300,000 dollars worth of machinery for one little corn
cob?"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2006 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's paid for with the blood and dreams of those that have gone before us.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Well, there is that money issue.

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2006 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
"If I knew I was going to play in a Cathedral, I'd have brought a bigger organ!"

FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2006 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
Now that was good. I wish I could come up with smart a$$ coments like that.
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2006 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZDirect Link to This Post
now thats funny, i don't care who you are!

------------------

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2006 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Funny.
I heard sort of the same one.
Quick version, since you know the punch line.
A couple was vacationing in Mexico. Three times, at three different shops, she wanted to buy a bikini. Three times he told her she was built like a washing machine. That night, when he was frisky, she told him that he did not need a washing machine. With that small load, he could wash it by hand.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock