Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  hahaha! See! We need more "out of the box" thinking!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

hahaha! See! We need more "out of the box" thinking! by ryan.hess
Started on: 06-10-2006 03:17 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 06-11-2006 08:27 AM
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
When terrorists want to blow up the golden gate bridge.... send in the NUDES!

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/wwn/20060608/114977880004.html

SAN FRANCISCO -- The Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most recognizable and economically vital spans in the nation. So it was not surprising when the U.S. Office of Homeland Security (OHS) discovered the bridge listed on a terrorist memo of potential targets.

However, working with the San Francisco Police Department, the OHS has devised a plan to keep the bridge safe.

"We've hired 25 young, beautiful women willing to remove all their clothing and station themselves at strategic points on and approaching the bridge," explained San Francisco Police Public Information Officer Bruce Onder.

"Hopefully, that will keep religious radicals from coming near the structure."

According to Dr. Henry Chilvers, Professor Emeritus of Religion and Morality at the University of Sprituality in Sacramento, "Many orthodox faiths demand that a woman cover herself completely, excluding the face and hands, from men except her husband. Most religious zealots who would harm our nation are youths who have not seen one naked woman, let alone many. The shock, shame or simple eye-popping spectacle is going to make them do a U-turn pretty quickly. Or else drive into the bay, which is just as good."

Operation Bust Attacks, as the project has been named, is scheduled to begin within the next two weeks. Are any problems anticipated?

"Oh, we imagine we'll get some complaints from the Religious Right and from parents of small children," responded Onder. "But it's the 'new normal' so they'll just have to cover some eyes and deal with it."

If Operation Bust Attacks is a success, arrangements will immediately be made to have naked women stationed at the Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore, the Alamo and Independence Hall.

Expressing the OHS sentiments in a remark that is sure to live alongside Sherman's "War is Hell" and MacArthur's "I shall return," Onder commented, "If the enemy wants to fight dirty, we'll give 'em dirty."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GonsaiPK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GonsaiPKSend a Private Message to GonsaiPKDirect Link to This Post
Road trip!
trailboss

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trailbossSend a Private Message to trailbossDirect Link to This Post
The day before the 9/11 terrorists did their dirty deed, they were in a strip club drinking.
Next suggestion?

Jax184

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jax184Click Here to visit Jax184's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jax184Direct Link to This Post
Notice that it's published by the weekly world news. Yahoo displays WWN stories in a way that it's easy to mistake as factual.
Still funny.
ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jax184:

Notice that it's published by the weekly world news. Yahoo displays WWN stories in a way that it's easy to mistake as factual.
Still funny.

wow, I didn't even notice.

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GonsaiPK:
Road trip!

Ding ding Ding ! when should i leave? I'm in Delaware.

------------------
HARDCORE SBC CRONIE AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2006 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
Too bad it'd never get off the ground, the religious fundamentalists in our own country would kill it immediately. Just think of the children! .
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2006 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
This thread is worthless without pictures.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock