Started on: 06-09-2006 09:23 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Formula on 06-10-2006 07:45 AM
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2006 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
The movie that is. I highly recommend it if you are a car nut and want to see a movie the whole family can see. All the actors are some sort of motorized vehicle even the bugs are little VW bugs, also check out the mountain range view from the town and stay for the credits if you like Pixar movies.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2006 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
I'm having a bit of a hard time with that one... It's kind of a ripoff of the Chevron Cars (trucks etc) that I believe were done by Aardman... The folks that brought you Wallace and Grommit, Chicken Run, and a bunch of other things.

I had been hoping for Aardman do do their own cars into a movie.

Beyond that, the "theatre experience" around here is so freaking bad that I'm not real inclined to see anything.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurasic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top of every forum page...)

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2006 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
You'll miss them making fun of ricer cars too.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2006 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
I'll put it on Netflix.

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerDirect Link to This Post
i like kid movies. ice age 1 & 2, ants, bugs, etc. just saw "over the hedge", which was funny. "cars" is not on my list of must-sees
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Im with Ogre. Ill wait for the DVD. Going to theaters sucks big time. Last time I stepped into one was prob 85 and I think its a pretty sure bet it hasnt gotten better
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
I saw it last night, it was good.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock