Started on: 06-09-2006 06:30 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: ryan.hess on 06-09-2006 07:11 PM
Gecko

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2006 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I came across a program called Anti-Hacker by Kaspersky and it only took about an hour before it detected a Helkern Attack on my computer. Does this mean it is preventing it? If not, how do I stop it or block it or whatever. I am now thinking it may be the cause of my suddenly very slow downloads/internet speed listed in this posting.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/042327.html

thanks everyone

hmmm my leopard geckos eat worms.....thinking.....hmmmmm

(ok I am tired)

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 06-09-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GTFiero87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2006 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero87Send a Private Message to GTFiero87Direct Link to This Post
Yes, Kaspersky has some amazing programs. I should download it to check mine.

------------------
'94 Bonneville SSEi - 115k
Law of Mechanical Repair:
After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee... never fails.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2006 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2006 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Is it still slow?

Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2006 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
Well the internet speed itself seems ok.....but when I try and download any torrents they go super slow, and slow down anything else I am trying to do. I normally use Azureus, and decided to try others incase the problem was just in azureus. Well I tried bit tornado, and uTorrent and they both have the same results. Super slow.

I am tempted to take my laptop and go to a hotel parking lot (borrow their internet) and see if it changes LOL.

------------------
------------------

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul"

ryan.hess

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2006 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
hehe... that's a cool pic!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock