Started on: 06-02-2006 04:55 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: m0sh_man on 06-05-2006 10:44 AM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I just bought an '03 Dodge Ram (quad cab, V8, auto, 4x4, SLT). Now I need to find a good Ram forum. Anybody know of any out there?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
there's a litte bit 'bout all trucks.

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/

FieroDiva

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDivaSend a Private Message to FieroDivaDirect Link to This Post
I also have an 03 Ram ext cab, white, with a HEMI Here is the dodge truck forum I am on.

http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/forums/active.ten

Jodi
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Hi, Jodi! I don't have the Hemi. I have it's baby brother, the 4.7L. The Hemi (5.7) has a little more power but the gas mileage is significantly worse. For the miles I travel, I just couldn't justify it. Don't get me wrong, the Hemi is one bad ass motor. PM me sometime. I want to see if you're the same Jodi I think you are.
FieroAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroAngelSend a Private Message to FieroAngelDirect Link to This Post
I have a quad cab dakota with a 5.9L V8 and I go here http://www.dodgeforum.com/ if I need info. I've never posted just browsed.
phreakboy4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phreakboy4Send a Private Message to phreakboy4Direct Link to This Post
Well a really great site is http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums , however just so you know because most dont realise this but the 4.7 more often than not actually gets worse mileage than the HEMI, especially if pulling. Mainly due to the fact that they have to work harder to get moving.
Monkeyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I don't plan on pulling anything but thanks. Guess I should have held out for the Hemi, huh?
phreakboy4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phreakboy4Send a Private Message to phreakboy4Direct Link to This Post
Theres nothing like a HEMI, but if you decide to mod it, and most likely after you start reading around on dodgetalk you will, there are some pretty decent upgrades for the 4.7. But either way you got a great truck, post some pics.
FieroDiva

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDivaSend a Private Message to FieroDivaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

Hi, Jodi! I don't have the Hemi. I have it's baby brother, the 4.7L. The Hemi (5.7) has a little more power but the gas mileage is significantly worse. For the miles I travel, I just couldn't justify it. Don't get me wrong, the Hemi is one bad ass motor. PM me sometime. I want to see if you're the same Jodi I think you are.

PM sent.

I also use www.automotiveforums.com
Things are usually pretty quiet over there though.

Jodi
2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2006 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
www.4X4wire.com has a Dodge section .... I don't really know how much traffic it gets 'cause I'm always over at the Mitsubishi section.

[This message has been edited by 2M4 Dale (edited 06-05-2006).]

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2006 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
me and fieroangel will be selling our dakota quad cab 360 this week, after much discussion on the subject, we've found that 10MPG in town and 17 highway just isnt worth it, not when a full size chevy gets 20MPG highway and 12-13 in town (my grandpa owns one)

my dads 4.7L durrango has been getting 14MPG in town, and it would eat my 5.9L dakota for breakfast as far as accelleration.

id like to get a diesel next time i get a full size, id prefer a dodge 2500 3/4 ton ext cab 2wd.

matthew
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock