Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  e-Commerce web site developer software suggestions...

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

e-Commerce web site developer software suggestions... by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 06-02-2006 04:03 PM
Replies: 0
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 06-02-2006 04:03 PM
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I want to build an on-line store that offers the ability to allow the customer to piece together various choices for a custom auto emblem product. Somehow, I'd like to let them chose a shape, font style, description of or ability to submit artwork, size, and then submits info for estimate.

I'm not sure what the easiest or smartest way to do this would be but the idea would be to offer interactivity, ease of use, and a way to keep them interested in the process enough to get them to submit the information and be excited about continuing with the process.

Any ideas, suggestions would be helpful as well as feedback on e-commerce software that looks professional. My level of web development goes as far as using Front Page (I'm comfortable with that) cut and pasting scripts either from free script sites or from digging it out from a site that has something I really like...

------------------

For the latest and coolest Fiero and Pennocks apparel and accessories, please visit Fiero Lives Online

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock