Jeep Cherokee For Sale or Trade by WauseonFieroMan
Started on: 06-02-2006 01:15 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: WauseonFieroMan on 06-05-2006 03:05 PM
WauseonFieroMan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WauseonFieroManSend a Private Message to WauseonFieroManDirect Link to This Post
I'm offering up my 1996 Jeep Cherokee Classic for sale or trade. It currently has 146k miles on the 4.0L High Output V6 with an automatic transmission. I've had this Jeep for about 4 years now. In that time I've only replaced the waterpump, done regular tune-ups and had the radiator flushed. Recently I had 4 new Uniroyal Liberator All-Terrain tires put on. Two years ago I had a remote starter with keyless entry installed. It works great however the lights do not flash while it is running or when locking the doors. This Jeep has power windows & locks. The 4wd system works great and has never left me stranded. I mostly used it for winter driving and getting through muddy parking lots at county fairs. Now for the "bad" stuff. It needs new rear brakes, new rear speakers and the A/C recharged. If I get my asking price (or close to it) I'll do the brakes and put new speakers in the back. The air does work, it just needs to be recharged. When I initially bought it, it blew nice and cold and lasted for almost two summers. It has seen many miles since I've had it and never once has it not wanted to start on me. The interior is in good shape. It was broken into last summer so the area around the stereo is slightly cracked but nothing terribly unappealing. Included is also a Jensen AM/FM CD player. The transmission shifts smooth and doesn't slip. This Jeep could last you well into 200k miles as it's been very well maintained. I'm looking to either sell or trade it for a small car for my wife. We'd prefer a GM product however we'll consider others as well. Only real requirements are an automatic trans, good on gas and must be reliable. We're in Toledo, OH but we'd be willing to drive approx 2 hours for the right deal.

Kelley Blue Book on my Jeep is about $3200, I'm asking $3000 however I'll also entertain offers (or find offers entertaining). Feel free to contact me with questions or for more info on this deal.

Thanks for your time,
Matt
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2006 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
I have a 1986 se 4 speed for sell. I will trade you..
WauseonFieroMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2006 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WauseonFieroManSend a Private Message to WauseonFieroManDirect Link to This Post
As much as I'd like another Fiero, we need something with a back seat...plus Georgia is quite a drive! Thanks anyways!
WauseonFieroMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WauseonFieroManSend a Private Message to WauseonFieroManDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekenders...
Cadillac Jack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cadillac JackSend a Private Message to Cadillac JackDirect Link to This Post
I thought these had the 4.0 liter I6?!
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2006 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cadillac Jack:

I thought these had the 4.0 liter I6?!
they do....
WauseonFieroMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2006 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WauseonFieroManSend a Private Message to WauseonFieroManDirect Link to This Post
You're correct, I'm so used to typing V6 for my Fiero that I completely forgot that the Jeep is an inline-6. It's a very very dependable motor.

------------------
Webmaster, Toledo Fiero Owners Group & Michigan Fiero Club

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock