Started on: 05-26-2006 06:49 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: JazzMan on 05-27-2006 04:08 PM
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2006 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
I'm gonna grill up some burgers and 'dogs on Memorial day, starting around 11am and expecting to be done around 2 if it's not too hot, so any of the folks here that want to go are more than welcome to attend.

Y'all can get directions from Pumpkincarriage for those that don't know where it's at. It's just south of the Rangers stadium near 360 and I -30.

I should be able to check my PMs tomorrow afternoon about 3pm if anyone needs more info or directions from me.

JazzMan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DtheC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post
Maybe you should ask everyone to bring a bag of grass clippings and a shovel?
Just tryin to help out.
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2006 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
Well, since it's a little bit far to drive for me to get to DFW, I'll do the same thing here in central KS. Show up sometime after noon, we'll eat when we get hungry towards the evening. Ribs, steaks, burgers, brats. I'll cook 'em or you can cook them yourselves and I'll watch and drink beer or something. Cigars will be available on the deck, along with apricot brandy. Leave when you feel like it, but if I don't think you feel like it you ain't getting the keys, you'll get a couch instead.

John Stricker
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2006 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DtheC:

Maybe you should ask everyone to bring a bag of grass clippings and a shovel?
Just tryin to help out.

LOL!

No, if that soil is going to get broken up they'll need to bring dynomite or kinepak.

So far I've got half a dozen from the local Fiero club, http://www.ntfc.org showing up, should be lots o' fun!

JazzMan

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock